Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited January 2019
    Well I think it's got to be somewhere in Indonesia.

What exactly does this mean?
    Another filled up the tank

And why was a kiwi described rather than just saying the word? Maybe I'm picking too much at things but I'm trying to do something. :D
    There's a site for luxury hotels and resorts in Indonesia, its called kiwi collection? :s
    edited January 2019
    The word Krak is bolded, there's a place called Krak Tampai in indonesia. Rather than focusing on Kraken itself.
    edited January 2019
    I found something. A kraken like creature was found on an island called Seram Island and the sea around it is called Banda Arc.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    https://9gag.com/gag/a4b8Q76/dead-giant-octopus-kraken-found-in-seram-island-indonesia

I googled Island of Kraken Indoneasia and I found this.

Perhaps the Island of Kraken refers to Seram Island.

Oh Jake already said this.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    The word Krak is bolded, there's a place called Krak Tampai in indonesia. Rather than focusing on Kraken itself.

Maybe this place?
    Krak Tampai is in a city called Banda Aceh, but it says pass through Bakauheni Merak and pass the first island you see. Which way do we pass through it though? :s
    Well Bali is east of Bakauheni Merak, I know Bali is well known.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Maybe if somebody could ask Lo what she can see from where she is?

Perhaps if we have a general idea of the surrounding area it'll be easier to figure out what sort of country she is in, For instance, if she says she can see water or something we'll know it's an island, If she can't then we'll know we need to look for a country further inland.

If she says she can see snow we'll know we are miles off. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Looks like there is some let's say "herbal" thing by something called Kraken..... Its supposed to be from bali. Krak could be referring to "herbal" things if you know what I mean. Idk if I can say on here but yeah. :joy:
    I'm probably looking in the completely wrong part of the Web....

Anyway, what if she's in Bali?
    Good idea Twidz. I forgot to mention Bali was in the kiwi resorts collection.
    But the problem is she can't see. She's blindfolded
    Btw, Forgot to mention this earlier but I think the unknown fruit Lo is referencing in the first message is a Rambutan (I remembered seeing some Park Rangers feeding them to some Orangutans on a nature show I watched a few weeks back, I'm pretty sure that was in Indonesia, Might have been Borneo but I can't remember)

She says she ate the same fruit twice, This time though it was juicier than before, makes me think that this is her saying she's getting closer to where they are grown?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    My initial thought was Kiwi fruit... but that’s quite common, so it must be something we haven’t heard of before. So I think you could be onto something Twids with your suggestion.
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Maybe asking what the weather is like there then? The temperature could tell us a lot?

What she can smell is another good one, That might come in handy later on though once we need to find the building.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2019
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Maybe asking what the weather is like there then? The temperature could tell us a lot?

What she can smell is another good one, That might come in handy later on though once we need to find the building.

The temperature wouldn’t be too helpful. Hot would mean we’d be right, cold would mean we’re in the wrong hemisphere or snow which doesn’t fit the clues very well. So no matter what it’d waste a question XD

Maybe what we can hear? Birds? Ocean? City? Music?
    Twidz has got to be right, that fruit is native to Indonesia.
    twiddle3 wrote: »

There was a storm remember
    Maybe Hurricane
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Good trains of thought, but I think we definitely need more info for now.
    I'm really bad at geography btw.
    Okay, if you go through Bakauheni Merak you get 4 islands of Krakatoa... Maybe it's one of those islands?
    Krakatoa has some volcano's oooh...
    I think she's on one of the islands of Krakatoa