Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about terrain manipulation

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this thread but for some reason when I try to create a new discussion most of my options are grey and won't let me select them.
So right now I'm building a giant castle and I wanted to raise all the terrain before I started building so I could build my castle on a hill and then lower the terrain around it to give it a castle on a hill / mountain look, however after I finished building the skeleton of my castle I realise that it's too high and I want to lower it, but when I went to flatten the terrain my house was left still high up where it was kind of on stilts if that makes sense and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Is there a way to lower my house back down to ground level?
Any help would be very much appreciated because I would hate to have to re - build my castle.
Thanks!

Comments

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I *think* if you click on the room there will be some arrows pointing up and down. You can raise and lower the build by dragging it up or down.
  • DrearydearyDrearydeary Posts: 85 Member
    I *think* if you click on the room there will be some arrows pointing up and down. You can raise and lower the build by dragging it up or down.

Yes this worked, thank you so much!