Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does this really need its own forum section?

Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Does this really need its own forum section? 22 votes

Yes, it does
27%
applefeather2dominimpJennyggTS1299citysimmer3dwaffle1 6 votes
Heck No
72%
Colorist40friendlysimmersTheGreatGorlonMistress_LuxaSavvySimmiecarly552WulfsimmerlyraAgentJulialazyjuniperparadiseplanetEvie0602kingboulevardSmallAureliusZeroescapefan500Rouensims 16 votes

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I don't see why not- I mean presumably updates to the app and feedback can be given there?

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Heck No
    I don't see why not- I mean presumably updates to the app and feedback can be given there?

Imo, it clutters up the forums. Plus, I seriously doubt there will be much feedback that would require for a seperation. Just my opinion xD
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    See I don't care about forum clutter, that's where we are different. Most of the categories I tend to post in are further down anyhow. :p

I don't imagine this section will be very active, so be very easy to ignore.
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2019
    Heck No
    Eh, they said the Alexa thing was a side passion project, so I couldn't imagine why a smaller project would require it's own forum section. This could easily have been a pinned post somewhere else to be a megathread about the Alexa skill, but I can't imagine THAT much effort and development will go further into the Alexa skill to the point where it would require it's own branch of the forums for people to discuss it. It seems like a very one-and-done project to me.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    It is impossible for me to vote, as I totally don't understand what it is about. :(
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there, I'm going to go ahead and close this just as it's not all too constructive and I can't see it really going much further. Feedback is certainly appreciated and welcomed however if possible in future if you could please use the dedicated Forum Feedback section that would be great, you can find that section here: Forum Ideas and Feedback(https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ideas-feedback)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to add that, while we know some of you will like this and some of you won't, it's not something up for discussion.

A lot of thought happens behind the scenes when we are considering the creation or removal of a board on the forums, and there are many factors we need to keep in mind. We are aware that some of you will be interested in this category, and some of you won't, same that happens with any other category on the forums. However, The Sims Alexa Skill is something completely different and independent from any other The Sims game, and as such, we want those of you interested in it to have a space to talk about it and share your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top