Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Coming To Consoles Feb 12th Out Now!!!!!

124...Next

Comments

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I created a Sim the other day who kind of resembles Lily Collins and she's been doing quite well with her reputation which is very positive. At the moment she's only a Rising Star but people see her as someone who is kind, generous and polite to know who even asks a teenage girl to stargaze with her. She hasn't let fame go to her head.

For the Auditions or gigs she goes for, I'd like there to be one that says:

"Active Media is producing a new aerobics workout video and is looking for people to participate, maybe demonstrating the equipment during the shoot."

Also, why do 50x40 lots always have to be landscape only and not portrait?
    2quwd7.gif

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    The console forum is not dead. We are playing the sims 4 GF. That is why there are not that many new post's.
    When my Sim Ashlyn first became a Newcomer, at one point she got a message saying that she's lost her celebrity status as she was out of the public eye for two long. I think she must deserve some quality time at home with her spouse. So how much time must she spend out of the public eye to lose her current status? She became a B-lister last night.

Also, what would be nice is if the game took note of some things and run with it. For example, when Ashley performed in two shows last night, Detective Law and Wild Flames, she had to romance her female co-star. Now what if the media caught sight of her embracing her wife in public and suddenly there are messages from fans and newspapers running headlines saying "Up-and-coming and super-nice actress Ashlyn is actually a lesbian in real life."

I was thinking a lot yesterday about how her PR agency found this out and started mentioning to her that they don't know how to manage her developing image because of the fact she's attracted to women.
    2quwd7.gif

• SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    Well I know what my plans are for the weekend - got get famous on download 😃
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    https://www.game.co.uk/en/the-sims-4-fitness-stuff-2188515

next pack up, coming March 15th, 2019!
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Like most EP/GP and SP I eventually want it but like most of them I also want to wait for them to be on sale ^_^
    I didn't really know where to put this but ever since the increasing Foundations was changed to while the house is selected, it's now impossible to raise the house just a smidgen. Last night I tried to do just that with a luxury house I'm building on the 64x64 lot in Del Sol Valley and it raised almost 4cm when you look at it.
    2quwd7.gif

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2019
    I done that to , my celeb sims house, was going to fix it later one night but my sims ended up with the stan quirk so I thought I'll just leave as it is , just incase they peep 😂 , when the quirk popped up the eminem song stan came into my head and I was oh no my sims got a stalkers lol @adamclark83
    Can the Fame bar get a percentage counter so you know how far you are from achieving the next Ranking? Quite a few times, the green progress is right up to the star and you think one more fame action will get it when it turns out it takes another 6.
    2quwd7.gif

To anyone wondering, there IS a cheat to increase your fame level:

stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Fame 10000
    2quwd7.gif

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    To anyone wondering, there IS a cheat to increase your fame level:

stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Fame 10000
    Good to know.