Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Coming To Consoles Feb 12th Out Now!!!!!

Comments

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    What is everyone most excited for for it
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Is their blind dates in this pack ? @catloverplayer
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm happy for you console players. :wink:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Excitement is killing me.. 🤪
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »

There is blind date opportunities if your sim has the pristine or good reputation and 2 of the negative reputations they may get a text or call from another sim asking them if they can set your sim up on a blind date with one of their friends.

Here is more info on it
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    That's quite cool I love when EA adds little intereactions like this :-) , I'm loving this pack more everytime I find out more about it. The get famous icon popped up on my game menu. I saw all the items and clothes that come with it . I'm soo excited for tomorrow :-D
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I'm looking forward to the scars, you see I'm blind in one eye so the scars will give me some to kind of represent that in my sims since you can't change eye colours separately on humanoid sims like you can with cats and dogs.

The acting career and media production items look like fun.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member

There is blind date opportunities if your sim has the pristine or good reputation and 2 of the negative reputations they may get a text or call from another sim asking them if they can set your sim up on a blind date with one of their friends.

Here is more info on it

Only with other celebrities?
    RionAgrias wrote: »

Here is more info on it

Only with other celebrities?

No it s random sims and you dont need to be a celeb.
  • Blackbears24Blackbears24 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know what time they usually make expansions go live? Get famous is already purchased and downloaded to the Xbox One. Midnight on the 12th? I was kind of assuming later.
    Does anyone know what time they usually make expansions go live? Get famous is already purchased and downloaded to the Xbox One. Midnight on the 12th? I was kind of assuming later.

No around 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.
  • Blackbears24Blackbears24 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16952105"][quote="Blackbears24;c-16952026"]Does anyone know what time they usually make expansions go live? Get famous is already purchased and downloaded to the Xbox One. Midnight on the 12th? I was kind of assuming later. [/quote]

No around 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern. [/quote]

Ahh ok. Thank you for the info.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Only 9,5 hours left till GF.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I'm so excited. Going to be released sooooon
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
    For UK just for the next time all packs come out at 6pm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Playing it right now! So excited!! <3B)
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    I love the update but why is no one mentioning all of the ugly maxis builds ? Not to mention there’s no new builds in the gallery. I know we got that LA Mansion that Yorkie made, but it’s 50x50 and there’s no 50x50 lots in the pinnacles so what was the point . I’m not a builder and I don’t want to spend time having to edit builds to fit the lots . I just want to plop them down and play! Why is no one else talking about this? And why is no one talking about get famous since it was released ? It’s been two days since the last post on this thread. I love the pack but I reiterate I hate the maxis builds and they couldn’t even give us celebrity builds that fit the lot sizes . What’s up with that?
    Also why do they give us such ugly sims in the gallery. Literally nobody asked for Cletus bob . Like really ? You wasted assets and time to give us those ugly sims ? Now I have to wait another 5 months for the hopes of MAYBE having a sim who isn’t ugly in the gallery? Why!!!!?????
    Also no one cares about Millie Bobbie brown . If you’re gonna give us real life celebrity sims why not do someone people would actually want like kim Kardashian or Britney Spears. Not some child Netflix series actor that no one cares about .
    Chill lol there are alot of new builds o have saw them from the update and you can put the 50×50 on a 64 lot I'm pretty sure don't hold me on it one of the celebrities houses are a 50×50 I couldn't be 100% sure though and if you prefer other sims make them yourself the sims team are working really hard on giving us new content I like get famous I hate the getting famous part so much effort and my sims is in red already and she hasn't done anything lol but other than the bugs that came with it it's great
    I love the update but why is no one mentioning all of the ugly maxis builds ? Not to mention there’s no new builds in the gallery. I know we got that LA Mansion that Yorkie made, but it’s 50x50 and there’s no 50x50 lots in the pinnacles so what was the point . I’m not a builder and I don’t want to spend time having to edit builds to fit the lots . I just want to plop them down and play! Why is no one else talking about this? And why is no one talking about get famous since it was released ? It’s been two days since the last post on this thread. I love the pack but I reiterate I hate the maxis builds and they couldn’t even give us celebrity builds that fit the lot sizes . What’s up with that?

PC has the same issue. Del Sol Valley is too small. You can bull doze one of the 64x64 lots and put the 50x50 on it.

The console forums are dead because most are posting in the PC ones.
    Also why do they give us such ugly sims in the gallery. Literally nobody asked for Cletus bob . Like really ? You wasted assets and time to give us those ugly sims ? Now I have to wait another 5 months for the hopes of MAYBE having a sim who isn’t ugly in the gallery? Why!!!!?????

Maxis did throw in Lily Ford. She's a gorgeous sim in our libraries.

Lily Ford.

She's one of the sims added to our libraries
    02-05-19_11-13-29nbspPM.png