Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange "Items Removed" Message

I went to play this afternoon, and when I clicked on my sims home, I got that Items Removed message, saying I hadn't got the items installed.
Now I've been playing that house for months. I haven't any cc, and haven't added anything to that house that isn't already in build and buy, which must be installed in my game, and I haven't added any rooms etc etc from the gallery. So very, very odd.
I played that house a couple of days ago, so know I've not added anything.
Can anyone explain this, or had this happen to them.
I've had the message when I've added a house from the gallery before, but not when I've just started to play a house I've already been playing.
It was an item from build mode, from memory.
MLgj4Vx.png

Comments

• February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    Bump
    @rosemow
    Any ideas?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello
    Sometimes this error message can occur. When simmers have had this appear in their game, and they hadn’t previously removed any packs or had cc, they have found that nothing was missing from their game. It was just a glitch that the message was generated.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    Sometimes this error message can occur. When simmers have had this appear in their game, and they hadn’t previously removed any packs or had cc, they have found that nothing was missing from their game. It was just a glitch that the message was generated.

I was hoping that was the case, as like you said, I'd changed nothing. Thanks once again rose, much appreciated <3
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    ive been getting this the last few days as well, when i download a house from the gallery. i know i have all the packs, so nothing should be missing. at least its just a glitch! i thought maybe something had uninstalled itself lol
  • VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    I've had this happen a few times. I have all packs and I play without mods/cc, so I don't know why that message even pops up. I don't know if its related, but this problem started popping up for me after I got Get Famous.
    I don't have Get Famous, but it worried me when it popped up as I know I've not added anything to that house in any shape or form since the last time I'd played it. So, I'm not alone. That always makes you feel better.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I've had the message a few times even after playing a household for a long while and not haven't added anything different but I never actually have anything removed when I get the message.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
    yes, I went looking to see what had disappeared, and found nothing.
    I didn't get it today.
    MLgj4Vx.png