March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : Mayfia's Story [ Mafia - Town Win ]

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Is there more than one killer? This is a mafia game after all

Yep there's two killers - you have to work out which characters killed Mayfia based on the possible reasons why they'd kill her.
    ie: Clancy might have killed her because Mayfia cheater on her, Madame Rouge may have killed her because she was jealous that Mayfia stole the heart of the mayor, the owners of the café might have killed her because she burnt down their shop etc.

Just a reminded, I forgot to say this Under no circumstances may you reveal which character you have!

I don’t have a character yet

Don't worry, I still haven't finished sending them out :joy:
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Me too :joy: I swear I read the story, I'm just no good with names.

In all seriousness. I'm excited! The story is really good, Plumbob. You always put so much work into your games. :joy:
    unknown.png
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

Yep there's two killers - you have to work out which characters killed Mayfia based on the possible reasons why they'd kill her.
    ie: Clancy might have killed her because Mayfia cheater on her, Madame Rouge may have killed her because she was jealous that Mayfia stole the heart of the mayor, the owners of the café might have killed her because she burnt down their shop etc.

Just a reminded, I forgot to say this Under no circumstances may you reveal which character you have!

Phew 😅 I was going to make up my own character 😆
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I read the story and I really like it but what happened to Mayfia and Clancy's kid?

I guess it died when she died? I don’t know if it had been born or not

Don’t worry, she had the child :) their daughter is still alive, she’s just not a very important character in the story

So she's living with Clancy now?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Me too :joy: I swear I read the story, I'm just no good with names.

In all seriousness. I'm excited! The story is really good, Plumbob. You always put so much work into your games. :joy:

Thank you!! I can't wait for you to see the machinima I've made! I'm aiming to finish it by the end of today, so then I can begin the game :sweat_smile:
    I read the story and I really like it but what happened to Mayfia and Clancy's kid?

I guess it died when she died? I don’t know if it had been born or not

Don’t worry, she had the child :) their daughter is still alive, she’s just not a very important character in the story

So she's living with Clancy now?

Yep, when Mayfia's father kicked her out of the house, she and Clancy bought a house and moved in together :)

If you don't have a role, you should PM the host about it in the future. Depending on the game it might reveal something.

I think we should all aim to use at least three :joy: s a day. For Plumbob. Since he can not play his own game. That'd be cheating.
    unknown.png
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

If you don't have a role, you should PM the host about it in the future. Depending on the game it might reveal something.

I think we should all aim to use at least three :joy: s a day. For Plumbob. Since he can not play his own game. That'd be cheating.

I think I would probably reach that target for everyone playing :sweat_smile:

This should be added to the rules 😂

You're right, that's too low. Three a post.
    unknown.png

You're right, that's too low. Three a post.

So everything you say has to be funny. Get the jokes rolling folks! 😂😂😂

Yes my children, you are learning :joy:

You can still post gifs. Last game I accused you and just ended up laughing because of the gifs 😂😂😂

You can still post gifs. Last game I accused you and just ended up laughing because of the gifs 😂😂😂

Plumbob and DeKay really like gifs, I think :joy: I think a post restriction where you can only post gifs and pictures would be funny. If not entirely obnoxious. :joy:

I just realized Choco was playing. I probably should've figured it out but for some reason I just thought he was eager to host. I sure hope cannibalism isn't legal in Syndicate :joy:
    unknown.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Zin you sound insincere with all those :joy:s
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

It's hard! I think this was a bad idea.

I failed you Plumbob :frowning:
    unknown.png

I wasn't gonna actually attempt it, mind you :grimace: I'm not that funny.
    unknown.png
    I've updated the rules by the way :)

Don't worry my child, you are learning 😌 You have, nonetheless, pleased Plumbob with your initiative

Everyone make sure you check the rules. You may be mod killed and it will probably take you be surprise

Everyone make sure you check the rules. You may be mod killed and it will probably take you be surprise

😂
    I meant by not be
    Mod kill Lluvia :joy:
    unknown.png
    I should be dead already. And before I even got my role 😂😂😂