March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : Mayfia's Story [ Mafia - Town Win ]

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    You want me to co host or do you wanna do it by yourself. Im good either way. I want enlightenment either way though. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    You want me to co host or do you wanna do it by yourself. Im good either way. I want enlightenment either way though. Lol

Tell me all the secrets. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I’ve been playing for two years now guys lol. I just realized.

It’ll be about two weeks for me 😂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    My last mafia game was lala’s Reptilian British Royal Family mafia back in October on UM. :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    My last mafia game was lala’s Reptilian British Royal Family mafia back in October on UM. :joy:

I forget, were you the Mafia in that one?
    unknown.png
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Just to update you on the current state of game. We're still not in pre-game yet and I still haven't sent out anyone's roles incase you're wondering.

When you receive your role, you'll be told which character you are and a description of them, but I can't tell you about the character until you've heard the plot line for this game. But because I haven't finished everything yet, I can't go into pre-game. I'm hoping to get this all finished with by Friday latest, and hopefully begin Day 1 on Saturday.

I'm sorry this is taking so long, I'm just really passionate about this story and want to make sure it's perfect. Thanks for understanding :)
    Just to update you on the current state of game. We're still not in pre-game yet and I still haven't sent out anyone's roles incase you're wondering.

When you receive your role, you'll be told which character you are and a description of them, but I can't tell you about the character until you've heard the plot line for this game. But because I haven't finished everything yet, I can't go into pre-game. I'm hoping to get this all finished with by Friday latest, and hopefully begin Day 1 on Saturday.

I'm sorry this is taking so long, I'm just really passionate about this story and want to make sure it's perfect. Thanks for understanding :)

Maaaan, does that mean I have to read the story?? NoOoOoOOoOOoooo, I hate reading!! :confounded:
    E0zWogS.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Maaaan, does that mean I have to read the story?? NoOoOoOOoOOoooo, I hate reading!! :confounded:

I mean, you don't have to read the story or know the plot, it's just for fun :joy:

If you hate reading though, I am working on a machinima (that's why this is taking so long :sweat_smile: )

Sorry I missed this

I'll probably host the game by myself, but if I enlighten you, if for whatever reason I can't flip day or night on time, could you do it for me please :)

I mean, you don't have to read the story or know the plot, it's just for fun :joy:

If you hate reading though, I am working on a machinima (that's why this is taking so long :sweat_smile: )

Oh okay, cool. :D
    E0zWogS.gif

Sorry I missed this

I'll probably host the game by myself, but if I enlighten you, if for whatever reason I can't flip day or night on time, could you do it for me please :)

Yep. Just ask and Ill do it if i can. :)

I’m the opposite. I love reading 📖
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Pretty much everybody loves reading, except for me. :D
    E0zWogS.gif
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Pretty much everybody loves reading, except for me. :D

Oh well, maybe you’ll learn to (at least) like it 😂
    I dont really like reading that much. Skip the stories most of the time tbh.

:'(
    I think the stories will be one of my favourite parts :p
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

:'(

Aw :disappointed: I'm really excited for the stories, characters, everything! :lol: Can't wait!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I read the stories unless the game is tense and I just need to say something. I usually reread, or at least skim games again though, so I'd read stories then.
    unknown.png
    I read the stories unless the game is tense and I just need to say something. I usually reread, or at least skim games again though, so I'd read stories then.

One small paragraph is as much as I'd read. XD
    E0zWogS.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I like stories and reading and I like mafia better when it has them, but everyone here ignores them and it makes me sad.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I like stories and reading and I like mafia better when it has them, but everyone here ignores them and it makes me sad.

Rose’s hunger games mafia was pretty cool.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    citysimmer wrote: »

It's cuz most of the time, the story doesn't really affect the game, which is why I usually don't bother. To me, the players "progress" the game. The story doesn't. It's the sad truth. 😂 Of course, I don't know how this story is gonna go but it seems like it will do something, so we'll see. 😅
    E0zWogS.gif
    edited January 2019
    We are now in Pre-Game and the main back story for this game has been updated. Please take time in reading it, it will help you to better understand the game. The Back Story can be viewed here.
    Post edited by the_greenplumbob on
    edited January 2019
    Character Descriptions for this game have been updated, and can be viewed on the Current Game Description Post