Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : Mayfia's Story [ Mafia - Town Win ]

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Okay, what I can see is that City and Lluvia are probably not buddies.

So possible, scums could be City and Choco?

I'll probably read back again later cuz I'm on my phone now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote: City

City, you a townie?
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I had a feeling. RIP me :D

:joy::joy::joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: City

City, you a townie?

I'm a VT.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

On day 1 Choco pointed out that there was a wagon on Gameplay. I was the second vote, so that would put me under scrutiny today. I don't know if he usually buses his partners so early but it wouldn't really make sense to do it that way imo. Kind of weak argument but hope you see what I'm getting at here.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »

On day 1 Choco pointed out that there was a wagon on Gameplay. I was the second vote, so that would put me under scrutiny today. I don't know if he usually buses his partners so early but it wouldn't really make sense to do it that way imo. Kind of weak argument but hope you see what I'm getting at here.

Yeah, as I said, I probably have to read back cuz I'm only seeing bits and pieces.

I do think that maybe one of you are bad.

Your Gameplay vote seemed like something you would do as scum. I noticed last time when you were scum, you voted for Bubbz even tho usually when you're town, you would be like, "I don't know why y'all like to kill Bubbz." I can see you doing that here too since Gameplay seems like an easy option.

I'm not even 80% confident that Choco is bad. I only thought he was when Icey is killed. Before that, I thought he looked rather townish. I guess it's possible that both of you are not buddies together since it might not make much sense.
    832XG3D.gif
    Oh, and also remember that Choco said he has bussed his partner on D1 before. So it's still possible.
    832XG3D.gif
    Okay, after readin back, I think we need to also look at Sub and Charlie. They're a possible pairing.

Sub and Charlie didn't really join the wagon and since at the time, there were a lot of people voting for Gameplay, I don't think either of the scums would vote for Gameplay if their partner isn't a baddie. And the only other person who was voted early was Lluvia.

UNVOTE

Vote: Charlie

My guess is maybe... one of the scums voted Gameplay just for the sake of voting (or to save Lluvia if Lluvia is scum), or neither of them did.

I'mma just choose Charlie first cuz she seems not so excited in this game and isn't really doing much interrogation like she usually does when she's town. I mean, she did bring up the fact that she thought Gameplay might be town, but she didn't do anything much like trying to vote for someone else or try to pin point who looked scummy from the wagon that formed. 🤷‍♂️
    832XG3D.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think Choco was surprised though. And he voted knowing that several votes were on Gameplay already

If it was truly the second vote, there was only one before his. He was wondering about the Gameplay bandwagon though

Choco voted after me.

Don’t ruin my plans Bow!

Being serious, I’m clutching at straws, very thin, fraying (can straws fray?), loosening straws

If you're voting from basically no evidence, I don't think you should be voting at all.

This "Don't ruin my plans" rubs me the wrong way, Lluvia. What 'plans'?

I knew this was going to happen. I was joking :D
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    And as you can see so far, DeKay thinks I'm not working with about half the players. Who do you think I'm working with? If anyone
    And as you can see so far, DeKay thinks I'm not working with about half the players. Who do you think I'm working with? If anyone

For me, probably Sub or City.
    832XG3D.gif

Wait, Sub asked you that. I meant Charlie or City. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Sub, now you're ruining my plans! JK, plus I thought you said I'm not working with City

Sub, now you're ruining my plans! JK, plus I thought you said I'm not working with City

Oh yeah, I did. But come to think of it, maybe not since City didn't really vote you or whatever and she did vote for Gameplay. Could be she was saving you? I don't know.

Man, I'm like all over the place, but so many of y'all are just so suspicious... XD

Okay, so does that mean you are working with Charlie then...
    832XG3D.gif

Oh yeah, I did. But come to think of it, maybe not since City didn't really vote you or whatever and she did vote for Gameplay. Could be she was saving you? I don't know.

Man, I'm like all over the place, but so many of y'all are just so suspicious... XD

Okay, so does that mean you are working with Charlie then...

Nope. I'm town
    Aw, man... I think I need to go back all over again to make a more proper suspicion list. Be right back.

In the meantime, maybe Lluvia, you can also voice your suspicions.
    832XG3D.gif
    I need to go for a bit as well. Brb
    I’m struggling with suspicions this game. I guess Choco and maybe Plumbob (this is how bad it’s getting. I’m suspicious of the host).
    Charlie as well. Bubbz was (I think) mafia last game and was more active, so I’m not getting scummish vibes
    But I don’t really see Charlie and Choco working together. I really need to think on this
    Okay, I've read back and honestly, just disregard my post saying that I think Lluvia and City aren't buddies. I can't remember why I even said that. Maybe I meant to type Sub instead of City. XD I was out shopping while I was typing that so my brain wasn't working properly. LOL.

Here's my finalized list for now.

Bubbz looks okay. I'd still keep my eye on her tho since she didn't vote for anyone. I'm more cautious of the non-voters at this point.

Zinnia: Could have probably killed Icey. The only reason I think she might be town is cuz she looks like she's thinking and scum hunting. She could have just voted me and left it there instead of doing a double take and considering to see how I looked in D2.

Bow: I'd like to think she's town. The Gameplay vote is kinda shady but only if Lluvia is her buddy then. Since we don't know what Lluvia is, it's hard for me to say. I don't think mafia Bow would have voted for Gameplay if her buddy was someone else. I just don't understand why she voted Gameplay and then took it out and then voted again. It makes her look so shady and that's a really bad townie move. Yikes. Care to explain, Bow? (Apart from cuz you think Gameplay isn't gonna contribute much later on.) Are you voting to blend in or what? :D

Lluvia: I'd like to think she's town too but she did say she lies before in real life mafia. If she's scum, she's probably not buddies with Choco or Sub.

Choco: He looks townish since he looks like he's scum hunting too. I'm just gonna keep my eye on him now since he's a tricky one. He's really good and so different from the first time I played with him. Choco, wasn't your first game or at least your first game back in the UM, you were scum with me? :D I also think if Choco was scum, he would have not join the wagon cuz that's just such a low blow. Seriously, I'm like so mad that Gameplay died. Like come on, man.

Sub: I already said, looked kinda scummy for being like, "I was gonna lynch Gameplay but now there's a wagon.. I don't think I should vote..." but didn't really vote for someone else or try to throw suspicion on someone on the wagon and get another wagon forming.

City: Her Gameplay vote was like a safe vote to look not guilty. I'd like to believe she's VT but she already said she's gonna lie when she's scum, and that claim isn't that convincing to me, for now. I'll give her a pass today tho.

Charlie: Same thing as Sub.

Lxlortf.png

832XG3D.gif
    At least that’s better than my what?, 60/40? 70/30? Last game
    I just said that I can keep secrets, though that was only because I was doctor last time
    I just said that I can keep secrets, though that was only because I was doctor last time

But would you lie? :P
    832XG3D.gif

But would you lie? :P

Not on this. Also I swear everyone’s going shopping around this time