Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally settled on Get Famous starter sims... Going to play with Aliens for once

Setup: Single full alien mother with two half-alien (with powers, but maybe with hair) identical teen twins. The "fun" part of course is that they all will look very alike... but their disguises will be completely different. Trying to claim that the sisters are identical twins when the neighbors visit. :smile:
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    How are you planning to make the half-aliens in CAS? Are you going to create a human parent and then just delete them?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Sounds fun! :) I did not check out the aliens yet. First ever ts4 alien were born recently, but I don't play that house a lot.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    How are you planning to make the half-aliens in CAS? Are you going to create a human parent and then just delete them?

Basically yeah. Though i am altering the concept a bit. Roomates, one a scientist, one a style icon. The fun part is that the scientist spends her life trying to find aliens, and her roomate is one, and she doesn't know it...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek