Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Espurr and Banette but the midnight Lycanroc , Stoutland and Mabosstiff are coming in REAL CLOSE to them.
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    Rapidash ❤️
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    GhostDragon1351GhostDragon1351 Posts: 23 Member
    Dedenne, they are so cutee
  • Options
    snigletttsniglettt Posts: 19 New Member
    Unpopular opinion: I'm a sucker for Psyduck. They're just the cutest things.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Mabostiff, Garganacl and Ceruledge are my favourites from Paldea; I found a Shiny Garganacl
    in Area Zero during The Way Home story arc
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    NnightwingNnightwing Posts: 6 New Member
    My fave pokemon is Feucoco.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I think I answered this way back but it would have changed some due to new games and experiences.

Charizard is still my absolute fav. But I have a few close behind.

I'll add Roserade to the list. Got one as a shiny budew in Brilliant Diamond and I'm really not into grass types normally wouldn't even have put her on my team but since she was shiny I did and fell so in love. Actually such a good pokemon.

Also Garchomp thanks to Cynthia hated him on her team but I put the idiot on my team in Violet and love him (he's strong but also he's about as clueless as Feucoco and its hilarious).

Also Tinkaton from SV she's pretty good and just an icon tbh love her.
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    Pikachu, Meowth, and Mew are my favorite Pokémon.
    sprinkler.gif