June 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

What's your favorite Pokemon?

13...Next

Comments

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 534 Member
    edited January 2020
    Gengar :P

Edit: Reading these responses I'm like ''I know barely any of these'' because I stopped paying attention after the 4th generation.
  • Humusk1Humusk1 Posts: 20 Member
    edited May 30
    Mewtwo Pokemon and Arcanine is my favourite, but I also like Zoroark, Garchomp, and Lucario. The only regret is that each of their sprites appeared much cooler to me in 2D; perhaps it's the difference in saturation or just art, but I wish we could go back in time. Generation 5 Arcanine is fantastic. You can check some Mewtwo Pokemon cards here.
    Post edited by Humusk1 on
  • JessicaWadeJessicaWade Posts: 3 New Member
    I also enjoy pokemon with gender differences since I used to enjoy guessing what gender a pokemon was when I encountered it, which was difficult because the gender distinctions are generally rather minor.

The newest generations have stark gender distinctions, which took away some of the fun for me.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,207 Member
    Mewtwo was my absolute favourite as a child. Psychic types were my favourite type of Pokémon. I used to play the old games on my gameboy colour as much as I could. Followed the series up to the Johto league then got bored of how similar all the plots were.
    I still really like all the creature designs now, twenty odd years later, and they were a big inspiration on my art. Ampharos has always been a favourite of mine too.
    9Jo3BOY.jpg
    Origin ID: WhatCobblers
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 5,737 Member
    edited May 25
    Never played any pokemon games or anything but as kid i liked Jigglypuff cause it can put everyone to sleep and i thought that would be very useful indeed

older i get more i feel like snorlax tho so also kinda mood
  • NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    Mimikyu is my great love
  • bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    wooloo! so round, so fluffy
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,608 Member
    Galarian Rapidash! It's just perfect! So beautiful.
    mJw75LN.jpg
  • luplay2luplay2 Posts: 3 New Member
    Koda Duck
    So cute!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,114 Member
    Mewone!! But there are so many good ones!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Garfieldwxg55Garfieldwxg55 Posts: 26 Member
    Typhlosion for me, both the Johtonian and Hisuian forms