Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Comments

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited January 2020
    Gengar :P

Edit: Reading these responses I'm like ''I know barely any of these'' because I stopped paying attention after the 4th generation.
  • Humusk1Humusk1 Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2022
    Mewtwo Pokemon and Arcanine is my favourite, but I also like Zoroark, Garchomp, and Lucario. The only regret is that each of their sprites appeared much cooler to me in 2D; perhaps it's the difference in saturation or just art, but I wish we could go back in time. Generation 5 Arcanine is fantastic. You can check some Mewtwo Pokemon cards here.
    Post edited by Humusk1 on
  • JessicaWadeJessicaWade Posts: 3 New Member
    I also enjoy pokemon with gender differences since I used to enjoy guessing what gender a pokemon was when I encountered it, which was difficult because the gender distinctions are generally rather minor.

The newest generations have stark gender distinctions, which took away some of the fun for me.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Mewtwo was my absolute favourite as a child. Psychic types were my favourite type of Pokémon. I used to play the old games on my gameboy colour as much as I could. Followed the series up to the Johto league then got bored of how similar all the plots were.
    I still really like all the creature designs now, twenty odd years later, and they were a big inspiration on my art. Ampharos has always been a favourite of mine too.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited May 2022
    Never played any pokemon games or anything but as kid i liked Jigglypuff cause it can put everyone to sleep and i thought that would be very useful indeed

older i get more i feel like snorlax tho so also kinda mood
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    Mimikyu is my great love
  • bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    wooloo! so round, so fluffy
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Galarian Rapidash! It's just perfect! So beautiful.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • luplay2luplay2 Posts: 3 New Member
    Koda Duck
    So cute!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Mewone!! But there are so many good ones!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Garfieldwxg55Garfieldwxg55 Posts: 76 Member
    Typhlosion for me, both the Johtonian and Hisuian forms
  • MorganRedcoatMorganRedcoat Posts: 76 Member
    Absolutely Love Mimikyu!!
  • whosesimisitanywaywhosesimisitanyway Posts: 23 Member
    I'm probably going to sound super basic, but Eevee and Vulpix. I'm one of a handful of younger 90s kids who never got into Pokemon and my knowledge of the franchise is incredibly limited, so I tend to choose my favorites solely based on what they look like. And those two are just so fluffy and adorable - if I were a trainer I wouldn't ever get around to battling because I'd be too busy snuggling them.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited July 2022
    I also like the Hisuian Forms; my favourites are Hisuian Braviary, Wyrdeer and
    Enamorus
    The latter is found in the Post-Game after the player completes the Research Tasks for the other three Forces of Nature.
    Cogita is the person who gives the player the Request to track down the Forces of Nature after the player defeats Volo; it's also implied that Cogita is the person who wrote the Old Verses scattered across Hisui, and she and Volo are the last of the Celestia People, who lived in Hisui a millennia before the game
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    My favorite Pokemon is Eevee, and all of it's evolutions. Jolteon was a favorite out of them, until Umbreon was introduced, who is my all time favorite.
    My favorite starter is Typhlosion, which was the starter I chose in SoulSilver, and I chose it again in Arcues. I played Pokemon Yellow, but didnt pick up the games until SoulSilver/HeartGold.
  • FirewestgamerFirewestgamer Posts: 30 Member
    Charmander because I am a fire pokemon fan
  • Mikayla_Rose_GrahamMikayla_Rose_Graham Posts: 18 Member
    My main favourite Pokémon is Sylveon but all of eeveelution are my favourite.
    Mikayla Rose Graham been playing the sims since 3 years
  • himalayanflower9himalayanflower9 Posts: 3 New Member
    @bananabread I love wooloo too!
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited August 2022
    Golduck.

I think part of it is that episode of the anime wherein Misty thought her Psyduck had evolved, and the rest is due to its weird state of typing -- it's a psychic pokemon (lore-wise) without the psychic type, and it's a fighting pokemon (aesthetics-wise) without the fighting type. Given I'm a sucker for the fighting type, that boosts it even further.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • kozardiikozardii Posts: 29 Member
    Minccino! He's just adorable and I get really excited when I see him anywhere.
  • MissRoxanne123MissRoxanne123 Posts: 19 Member
    Can I be unoriginal? My favorite is Pikachu as he is the only reason I started watching and playing Pokemon. I was only like 1/2 when I started watching probably. I didn't understand the show but I loved Pikachu :D
    My other favorites are Skitty and Marill.
  • DanMcKinneyDanMcKinney Posts: 4 New Member
    Lucario
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I also enjoy pokemon with gender differences since I used to enjoy guessing what gender a pokemon was when I encountered it, which was difficult because the gender distinctions are generally rather minor.

The newest generations have stark gender distinctions, which took away some of the fun for me.

Isn't that a shame? They were supposed to be essentially genderless and were all referred to as "it". I agree it is nicer not to genderize everything. Like, why? If esch one is a species, those which reproduce sexually would be likely to have males and females in their ranks, so how can an entire type of Pokémon be all one way or another? It makes no more sense than saying that cardinals are all boys, but Bluejays are all girls.

My fave at the moment is snorlax because I wanted to be one, today.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SnookieSnookie Posts: 21 Member
    ditto, its so silly i wanna just squish it
    c3zmp268jl23.png
    You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you.