January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 24 Member
Mine is Samurott, the final evolved form of Oshawott, the water type starter of the Unova region. What's your favorite pokemon, and why?

Comments

• CandyDragonOriCandyDragonOri Posts: 9 New Member
    I know it's not original, but I love Pikachu. From day one that little yellow furball grabbed my attention and I've never grown bored of him. I also absolutely love Eevee and its evolutions. Especially Vaporeon. Some days it can be a toss up between Pikachu or Vaporeon being my favourite Pokémon.
    It meant I ended up owning both Let's go Pikachu and Eevee because I just couldn't pick one over the other!
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 953 Member
    Eevee. I always loved Eevee as a kid because she/he was so cute, spunky, and fluffy. Now I obsessively hoard Eevees on Pokemon Go, lol. I love the eevolutions, but nothing beats classic Eevee for me.

Close contenders are Vulpix, Ninetails, ponyta, and rapidash (spelling may be off but I think you'll understand) and of course, Pikachu.

Follow up question: who was you favorite trainer? Mine was Misty, mostly because she was the only girl of the group when I watched as a kid, but I still think she's great. We both don't like bugs 😂
  • Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 24 Member
    @luxsylvan tbh, I was always a fan of Brock! xD I watched the Kanto anime so much back then..
    @Trippey_D Brock is great too! A part of my soul died once both Misty and Brock left. I haven't seen much of the show after that. I was very attached.
    @luxsylvan Right now I’m watching the Black and White anime 😊 I’m hoping Hulu doesn’t delete the series! I’m like halfway through
    @Trippey_D that's great! I know Twitch also streams episodes from time to time but I don't know anymore than that if you want to check it out :)
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 14 New Member
    I used to love Eevee so much (and I still like them a lot), but nowadays my favourite is probably Alolan Vulpix (and normal Vulpix) :3 They are so beautiful and fluffy!

I watched the Kanto anime as a kid too, but I think I didn't have a favourite trainer and I still don't have one :s I do kinda like Spark though.
  • Computerglitch8Computerglitch8 Posts: 17 Member
    My fav pokemons Absol!! Theyre just so pretty!!
  • EvviEvvi Posts: 16 Member
    Probably'd have to be Manaphy...cuz I loved the lil Manaphy movie that came out when I was a kid...ah, nostalgia...also my event Manaphy on my Pearl version was the first pokemon I ever hand-trained to level 100!
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 5,236 Member
    I only played this game for Pikachu! Loved it for pikachu too :joy:
    Name's Keith but you can call me Choco :)
    Timezone: GMT
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    @Trippey_D that's great! I know Twitch also streams episodes from time to time but I don't know anymore than that if you want to check it out :)

thank you for this reccomendation! I'll be sure to check it out! :D
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 430 Member
    I've loved Jigglypuff ever since I was a child and seeing it cause mischief on the show was always a pleasure :lol:
    Plus we have a thing in common. We both love to sing!
    4KxZQ3g.png?1
    *:.。. .。.:*"It's great being Queen Bee!"*:.。. .。.:*
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 287 Member
    mudkip cause it was my first starter pokemon :')
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 8,934 Member
    Charizard. Big orange dragon thing that destroys everything in it's path, what's not to love?

Nothing stops me and my Charizard.
  • hyrulerosehyrulerose Posts: 569 Member
    Ninetales or Rapidash, can't decide. I usually end up with too many fire types on my team because so many of them are among my favorite Pokémon.
  • BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 36 Member
    I love Eevee, I know so many people do but it's for good reason. They are just the cutest things.
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 18
    I'm not original. I love Eevee, specifically Umbreon. My husband even 3D printed me an Eevee. :)

Excuse the messy table. I have a 2-year-old...

50000118_2323427971210927_872081079249403904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=149347189590c34a08615ad0c04a8c9a&oe=5CB9769D
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat