Happy New Year Simmers!!
When does it stop being acceptable to say that? Is December
January 11th too late?
2019 started with the announcement of something completely new coming to The Sims world: a skill for Alexa
that you can use to play The Sims trivia, listen to music and learn more about the story of The Sims!
If you have an Alexa device, you will be able to give it a try soon
In the meantime, let me show you some of the threads that have brightened the end of the holidays for me!
- I knew about the 100 baby challenge, but I hadn't heard that a similar version exists for puppies until I came across a topic by @Jmaraa! Jmaraa is sharing their progress with everyone, if you want to take a look and find out more, come check: '100 puppy challenge!'!
- @Hermitgirl is determined to visit the best restaurants with their Sims, and they want us all to have the opportunity to share and discover our favorites as well. Fancy a new place for your Sims to enjoy a great meal? 'Players favorite restaurants and why' is worth a visit!
- And what do your Sims need to be able to check all those restaurants? A long life! (Or aging off, aging off is great) @Finbar659 has opened a discussion to ask us 'Do you enjoy long lifespan?'. How long do your Sims live?
- Let's move on to build mode! Terrain tools have been around for a little while now, and @jupkmn is looking for opinions and ideas on how to use them best. Builders out there, any tips? Share them with the community in 'How do you usually use the terrain tools? And how often?'
- Our next stop is in The Sims 3 section, where @king_of_simcity7 is encouraging us to look back and review last year by asking us 'What are your 2018 best moments?'. Great moments and screenshots to discover in there!
And finally, what's a Friday Highlight thread without pictures? I have been wanting to show you this picture for a while!
My Simself got too close to the fireplace for her own good... luckily Mage was around to save the day!
I hope you had a great holiday season, and I wish you an even better weekend! Try to not get your Sims in trouble!