Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there?

Comments

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm 44 , started with TS1.
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I'm 19 and I've actually been playing The Sims since I was 8 or 9 years old, it's always been my favorite
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2019
    13-19 Years of Age
    Started with The Sims 3, which I started playing in Elementary school. How time flies..

I'm probably one of the youngest simmers on here, as I'm still in high school.
    (secondary school for any non-Americans. Ages 14-19)
    Post edited by YuriTheCreator on
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    38 here. I've started with TS1. Fun thing originally I was very snobbish about the game thinking it was stupid and casual... And here I am now ))
  • SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'll be 51 next month. I started with TS2.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    simwolf wrote: »
    I'm very nearly 40, but I have played since the release of The Sims in 2000 (former SimCity player) and have owned and played each of the subsequent iterations. Occasionally I've had breaks of 6-12mths here and there, but mostly I've played The Sims consistently for the last 19 years. I also dabbled in a few other simulation games early on in that time - Black & White was a favourite! :) Simming is not a pastime, its a lifestyle :D

This exactly for me. So good to know we're not alone :lol:
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    Started with The Sims 3, which I started playing in Elementary school. How time flies..

I'm probably one of the youngest simmers on here, as I'm still in high school.
    (secondary school for any non-Americans. Ages 14-19)
    Not to worry, there’s a lot of youngies here. Technically I should be in high school too, but I do alternative education.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 26 and have been playing Sims from Sims 2 - Present. Probably early/mid 2005-today.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    Young adult here, but I wish I am still a Teen.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    Turning 28 in June, and been a simmer since I was like 11 or 12! Ah, the memories...
  • gimmiemoreblairgimmiemoreblair Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2019
    13-19 Years of Age
    [Removed ~Rtas] was maybe about 16 when i started playing the sims 4!!
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    This is surprising! I sometimes feel a little awkward coming here, because I know the series attracts younger players and I am...not, anymore. I was, when this game first came out and I was a kid playing it. Looks like a LOT of former kids are still around though. :)
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'll be 50 this year in November. I played since the first Sims.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2019
    20-39 Years of Age
    I will be 30 in November and played the sims 1 at a cousin's house when it first came out. I had just turned 10 three months prior to it's release
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • elbagarpieelbagarpie Posts: 243 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    Ooh, I love this poll, being able to vote in a category that includes 39 with 20, (being 35... ;) ) I've played the Sims since 2000 when I was 16/17 and my younger sister introduced me to it. I never got all the packs for Sims 1 and 2 but have everything related to Sims 3 and 4 and will hopefully continue on to have a complete collection when Sims 5 emerges. :)
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    i'll be 47 in September i started playing with TS1.
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    60+
    60 plus been playing since sims 1 and TSO that i loved till it closed
  • heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I've known The Sims since my preteen years, and TS2 on console is my first game. Glad to know that I'm not the only teenager here!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I’ll hit my mid twenties this year and I’ve been playing since sims 1.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited May 2019
    60+
    70+ I started with the sims as I purchased it for my son and he decided he did not want to play it anymore he wanted to be outside more....He gave it to me. I played it and still do. I then got the sims 2 for my grandson, when he tired of it he gave that to me as with the new microsoft Vista my sims would not play anymore. I then played sims2 then on my own to sims 3 and now sims 4. My favorites are sims 1 and 2. On my new computer I can play The Sims to sims 4 all of them. With windows 10
  • sophlesimmersophlesimmer Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2019
    13-19 Years of Age
    I don't usually see 'younger' people on here -yee yee- so i'm pretty happy with these results lol

[Removed real age ~Rtas ]
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    @sophlesimmer Please don't state your age, as you're a minor. I really wouldn't mind in a real-life situation, but minors aren't allowed to state their age on the forums for their own safety. I advise you to edit your comment and removing the first line or else the moderators might remove your comment entirely. Not my rules. Sorry about that.

To everyone: please read @EA_Lanna's warning on the first page before you comment on this thread.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ElimmuElimmu Posts: 16 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    Just turned 25 this month, started playing The Sims when I was about 10! :smile:
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I’ve been playing since 2000. Seen it while I was shopping at circuit city. My mother bought it for me for my 14th birthday and I’ve been hooked ever since. My children play it as well now. ☺️
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    23 here. My brother gave me his Sims 1 Complete Collection when I was little, been with the series ever since.

It seems fitting that my age range would be the most common in the poll. Maybe it's a similar situation for others, who were young when the series first came about and have since grown with it?
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif