Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there?

2...Next

Comments

• KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I've just got the original sims working again after all this time, the music makes me feel emotional, it was so exciting having an open ended game and I spent hours fiddling about with houses and making things for my sims.
    I'm now playing all the versions of the sims, and they all have things to like and irritations. I'm interested to see what I end up playing most. Oh boy does the original game load fast in comparison.
  • Whisper15Whisper15 Posts: 3 New Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I’m 36.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I will just tag myself as being a Millennial. I can interact with people of all ages and have a lot of experience with both older and younger.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • auricio288auricio288 Posts: 149 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 28, and I play Sims since 2002.
    Zvt4d0O.gif
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2021
    20-39 Years of Age
    23. I started playing TS3 shortly after it released, having played it at the houses of some of my friends.

ETA: Oops just seen this is in the TS1 section. I've only really played TS3 and TS4 properly, and a tiny bit of TS2. Never played TS1
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    29 soon to be 30. I've been playing the Sims game ever since it first came out and have played the different versions, including console games up to The Sims Bustin' Out (the last console game I played).
  • VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    26 and have been playing the Sims for 20 years. *Recoils in horror from realising that it's been that long*
  • 3amatthearcade3amatthearcade Posts: 12 New Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I'm 18. I didn't grow up with the Sims sadly, I only got into it when I was like in 3rd grade? I didn't even have the game I just watched youtube all the time. I got the Sims 4 like 2 years ago I believe and I am glad I did!
  • Tan80Tan80 Posts: 72 Member
    I’m in the yellow box been playing since 2000, first played on PlayStation then tried the pc and haven’t looked back since just love the sims 🙂
  • ikirkleyikirkley Posts: 21 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm in my 40s and first played the original Sims on PC when it came out. That was one of the few games over the years I really got hooked on and enjoyed. Been a fan ever since!
  • OldSchoolSimFanOldSchoolSimFan Posts: 1 New Member
    34 and recently re-installed the Sims 2000, gutted the Yahoo groups have gone though. I used to get so many downloads from them. I had one which was a door that allowed kids to act like adults. Made life so much easier since they could look after themselves. No idea where to find it now, would love to know if anybody can help me?
  • beathappeningbeathappening Posts: 11 New Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I'm 17, just started playing.