January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there?

divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 233 Member
PLEASE NOTE: I started this thread first, but I created an exact one again in the TS4 section. More people voted and commented there, so rather visit that one instead. Here it is: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954037/just-out-of-curiosity-what-are-the-ages-of-all-the-simmers-out-there/p1

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there? 15 votes

13-19 Years of Age
13%
MindsimscreateCheetahAlyssa 2 votes
20-39 Years of Age
40%
akuheikomatsuannaliese39quantumgeek333divanthesimmerhaisinHuntseren 6 votes
40-59 Years of Age
33%
pisceschick75AnmirlaFairyGodMotherEricasFreePlayBessieboo 5 votes
60+
13%
GageaSimsister2004 2 votes
Post edited by divanthesimmer on
Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/

Comments

• BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 148 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm almost 50. I first played the Nintendo D's version with my daughter and when she got the sims 2 for PC I used to design houses for her and that's when I became hooked. I used to like to design houses on squared paper so it was amazing to seem in 3D and come to life.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 12
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm almost 30 and have been playing the game since the first game. You're never too old for Sims! :)
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 440 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I am in that yellow age bracket...my username can give you a clue as to how old I am. I will celebrate a birthday next month. Anyway, my sister-in-law introduced me to the original game in 2000...and I haven't looked back. Although...I did stop at TS3...I did try TS4...not my cup of tea.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 34 Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I’m young, yes, but have been playing sims for a year now and absolutely love it!! I am addicted to sims and play 4-5 hours a week whereas most kids my age play fortnite non-stop