May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there?

divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 459 Member
PLEASE NOTE: I started this thread first, but I created an exact one again in the TS4 section. More people voted and commented there, so rather visit that one instead. Here it is: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954037/just-out-of-curiosity-what-are-the-ages-of-all-the-simmers-out-there/p1

Just out of curiosity, what are the ages of all the Simmers out there? 44 votes

13-19 Years of Age
6%
mariajane216MindsimscreateCheetahAlyssa 3 votes
20-39 Years of Age
63%
Emily4331WillowG145LamiriaMagdaleenaJessabeansmoltazia3fansforeverScarbo27akuheikomatsuboredbeauty111vickylooannaliese39adele_katgoldann25garapoesMortimerGothquantumgeek333LaneBoy1995divanthesimmerNukagirl26 28 votes
40-59 Years of Age
22%
pisceschick75dimp10lisamwittAnmirlaFairyGodMotherduhboy2u2GorgeoiousKathykinsEricasFreePlayBessieboo 10 votes
60+
6%
GageaSimsister2004Jendowoz0612 3 votes
Post edited by divanthesimmer on
188795.png

Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer

Comments

• BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 171 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm almost 50. I first played the Nintendo D's version with my daughter and when she got the sims 2 for PC I used to design houses for her and that's when I became hooked. I used to like to design houses on squared paper so it was amazing to seem in 3D and come to life.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 977 Member
    edited January 12
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm almost 30 and have been playing the game since the first game. You're never too old for Sims! :)
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 456 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I am in that yellow age bracket...my username can give you a clue as to how old I am. I will celebrate a birthday next month. Anyway, my sister-in-law introduced me to the original game in 2000...and I haven't looked back. Although...I did stop at TS3...I did try TS4...not my cup of tea.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 168 Member
    13-19 Years of Age
    I’m young, yes, but have been playing sims for a year now and absolutely love it!! I am addicted to sims and play 4-5 hours a week whereas most kids my age play fortnite non-stop
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    Well I’m 12.
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    I’ve played the sims 4 for 2 years now.
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 114 Member
    edited February 27
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 26. I've been playing since I was 11 when my childhood best friend first showed me the game disc of the Sims 1 in 2003, I fell in love instantly with the game. I still remember how much fun I had playing Makin' Magic and Hot Date with her after school, those 2 expansion packs still have a special place in my heart.

She moved on to other simulation games but I couldn't, I spent my pocket money to buy all the packs except Seasons (I couldn't find any copy in retail at the time) for the Sims 2, I remember the excitement I felt for every single pack that I bought on my own at 13, 14 y.o. after saving enough money to buy one.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 3,626 Member
    40-59 Years of Age
    I'm not surprised by the answers, given when Sims came out. I just turned 40 a week ago. I've been playing Sims since 2000, though I really started with SimCity in the early 90's.
  • Nukagirl26Nukagirl26 Posts: 1 New Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 27 and I think I had my sims 4 for only maybe I think a year or two..my sister played it first..and I use to scuff at her about it jokingly lol..now I stay on the hunt for playstore sales on packs!!
  • miandallasmiandallas Posts: 22 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    I'm 34... I started playing The Sims in 2001, but I've been playing SimCity long before then... I think I've played every iteration except for the Sims 3 & 4 console versions...
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    20-39 Years of Age
    33! Almost 34...Played the first sims when it came out in 2001 and kept getting the expansion packs for birthdays. I played a little of Sim city on facebook when that was around. I haven't played current versions of the Sims, I'm wondering if they are just as fun as the old ones.