Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other items would you like to see?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    @Nikkih i think it would be a cool idea.๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    New items huh? Well I wouldn't mind more vampire specific foods so cooking plasma fruit was actually a viable option.

More glasses, necklaces (maybe something like a ribbon tied aroung a sims neck? Or a choker?) and more "out there" hairstyles, or cool dyed colour palettes for existing hairstyles?

Oh! More instruments, food recipes (more apple dishes and meat pies would be GREAT) and creative...Stuff (I like playing creative sims that cook/paint/write and so on).

More indoor plants or flower pots you could place on surfaces would be nice...
  • Options
    MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    I want more culturally diverse stuff, we've mostly had western-european items every time. I'd like stuff like futons, huts, low tables you knee at for dinner like in many asian countries, traditional toilets (usually, like, squatters I suppose), japanese-style vending machines, a more diverse range of instruments that includes african, native american, asian (etc.) instruments and so much more
    ใฟใ‚“ใช่‡ช็งฐใƒ’ใƒผใƒญใƒผ
    ๅซŒๆฐ—ใŒใ•ใ™ใ‚ˆๆ—ฅๆ›ฟใ‚ใ‚Šๆ‚ชๅฝน
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    I also want cars, buses, universities and horses back haha. I mean how could they take away cars? that was such a classic feature in the SIMS, always taking the car or the taxi everywhere to travel even if it was next door haha
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I wouldn't mind even if they put the 3 ocults on one expansion , I know vampires got their own game pack and I think that would annoy some simmers if the others don't but I wouldn't and witches are my favourite, I would be happy as long as they make a hidden world with it and if they do that game packs can be used for adding other things like farming , theme park etc
  • Options
    ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I want more culturally diverse stuff, we've mostly had western-european items every time. I'd like stuff like futons, huts, low tables you knee at for dinner like in many asian countries, traditional toilets (usually, like, squatters I suppose), japanese-style vending machines, a more diverse range of instruments that includes african, native american, asian (etc.) instruments and so much more

Yes! I think this would be a really good idea. I really love the idea of traditional instruments. I'm hoping we will get more of this after they released the Caribbean update - that seemed to go down really well.
  • Options
    > @ThePocketWeasel said:
    > MaddyMcMoody wrote: ยป
    >
    > I want more culturally diverse stuff, we've mostly had western-european items every time. I'd like stuff like futons, huts, low tables you knee at for dinner like in many asian countries, traditional toilets (usually, like, squatters I suppose), japanese-style vending machines, a more diverse range of instruments that includes african, native american, asian (etc.) instruments and so much more
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes! I think this would be a really good idea. I really love the idea of traditional instruments. I'm hoping we will get more of this after they released the Caribbean update - that seemed to go down really well.

I feel like if we encourage them more and more they'll end up doing more culturally diverse stuff, supply and demand and all that stuff. Everyone loved the lunar new year content as well, and all the new clothing, recipes, etc. from City Living. But there's SO MUCH missing. We're still missing a hijab, isn't that crazy?
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Wouldn't transition lenses be cool?
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Options
    I would love it if we could get a smoothie and milkshake maker ot can have premade options and the sims could make their own with fruits ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒ๐Ÿจ, even veggies and other things ๐Ÿ˜‚why no its the sims and if you have dine out it can be on the menu , a smoothie , an American diner with milkshakes.
  • Options
    A smoothie bar * a mean
  • Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Was there not a air bar in the sims 2? I remember something about sims sitting there with a airhose and you could set the flavour of air. Sorry Nikkih, just got sidetracked with you're smoothie bar.
  • Options
    @Needrar There is a bubble blower is TS4, yes. It's very much like a Hookah.

@Nikkih I thought a smoothie maker would have been added with Spa Day or Fitness Stuff, but it wasn't, but I'd love that too.
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Options
    Spa day and fitness stuff would of been a perfect opportunity to put it into the game. Hopefully they put it in a holiday expansion if they make it or an update content patch @_natalie
  • Options
    Sims FreePlay added a smoothie bar that I hope comes across platforms.
    She/Her. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    PlayStation. ๐ŸŽฎ
    United Kingdom. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Options
    Me to :-)
  • Options
    SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    I would love to see the salon chair and cars in the console version.
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    Sun lounges for the pool
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I'd like to see the facial features separated by ethnicity. I use near Caucasian skin tone for Chinese women and white for Japanese, for their milky white skin tone of geisha.

Also, more fitness equipment. Bikes and rowers please.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Not exactly a thing but a new vacation destination. A skiing map which would be covered in snow, no matter what time of the year it is. It also wouldn't matter if you had Seasons or not. A place where Sims could ski and go on ski lifts. Father Winter would have his house here. Abominable Snowman instead of a bear. Can't you tell I love the snow? :p :p :p
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Options
    Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    Nikkih wrote: ยป
    Spa day and fitness stuff would of been a perfect opportunity to put it into the game. Hopefully they put it in a holiday expansion if they make it or an update content patch @_natalie

@Nikkih fitnesss stuff is coming March 15th , check the link for pre-order for uk.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/the-sims-4-fitness-stuff-2188515
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    A defibrillator would be fun to shock doa sims back from the brink of death. Also, satyrs.
  • Options
    Ooh thank you :-) @Paigec945 , I really can't wait for us to catch up lol