Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other items would you like to see?

What other items would you like to see in The Sims 4?

My sims household was just celebrating Winterfest and I would have loved a champagne tray - a bit like the summer drinks tray. I didn't want to purchase large items like a bar, the drinks globe or even the fountain of myrth. I wanted a drinks tray.
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 25 Member
    I'd honestly like to see Urinals added to the game so bathrooms can be told apart in public places! I often send my sims to the wrong bathroom and they can't get in and I didn't know.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @Trippey_D I usually just edit all public bathrooms to gender neutral because of this.

@LOW What would the ticket machine be for?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The Sims 2 Open for Business was released on PC/MAC. I am a console player - specifically PS. Short answer, no.

Having a Cinema lot type would also make sense with the tick machine.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    In the sims 1 there was a skydiving machine (from superstar i think, or maybe hot date?). I wouldn’t mind having that back. If i remember right that skydiving machine had a funny death associated with it too.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Pool tables, pinball machines, arcade cabinets, foosball tables, ping-pong tables and gambling machines from the old content, and for new stuff, I'd like to see air hockey tables.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Pool tables, pinball machines, arcade cabinets, foosball tables, ping-pong tables and gambling machines from the old content, and for new stuff, I'd like to see air hockey tables.
    We already have foosball tables, though.
    Headphones for playing keyboard or guitar. I hate when I want to play a musically inclined sim, move them into an apartment in san myshuno and can't up their skills at home because the neighbours keep complaining about the noise!
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The Lin Z Smart Speaker since it's not on the console version yet.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    What other items would you like to see in The Sims 4?

My sims household was just celebrating Winterfest and I would have loved a champagne tray - a bit like the summer drinks tray. I didn't want to purchase large items like a bar, the drinks globe or even the fountain of myrth. I wanted a drinks tray.

We have something similar in the SP that adds butlers. It has a globe with drinks you make and they can be placed on a trey. Also Spa Day has drinks like this.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    I would like to get back when you could play as a band. My household are all music players. But they don't play together. I remember a sims version where you could play as a band.
    @catloverplayer I mentioned the drinks globe in my comment. I find it rather big especially for an apartment.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I have been thinking in the previous games in the series we were able to create our own worlds , this is unlikely to happen in the sims 4, so I thought of something else that maybe that we could have a tool to create our own hairstyles, clothing and accessories in game , don't know if this would be even possible but it would bring something different to the game.
    And something else you can share what you have created in the gallery for pc and on console when the gallery comes out .
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I would like to see an open worldish meaning this I mean have parts of the maps you need load screen for but have an open world for the neighbourhood your in e.g. have the whole fashion district open world like that neighbourhood type thong does that make sense?
    @Nikkih and @Bluebirddevil5970 these sound more like game features then physical items.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    I meant to put in piercings and nicer tattoos but i forgot to do that lol
    Oh woops 😂, more arcade stuff and more content to make a cinema.
    To be honest. More appealing clothes (a but more night wear And swim wear.).
    Needrar wrote: »
    To be honest. More appealing clothes (a but more night wear And swim wear.).

Yes ones that look appealing on the sims too some clothes just look too bulky
    [quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16932669"][quote="Needrar;c-16930973"]To be honest. More appealing clothes (a but more night wear And swim wear.).[/quote]

Yes ones that look appealing on the sims too some clothes just look too bulky [/quote]

☝️ what bluebirddevil said.
    I have came out with another idea. The life ocults that won were witches , fairies , mermaids and imaginary friends . What I hope they do is release a game pack for each ocult . I don't know what they can do for imaginary friends but the other three. After we've collected the 3 it would be amazing if it unlocked an world a hidden one that you can travel from portal or phone box and its made into 3 towns , witch town where you get spells etc, mermaid waters and fairly meadows , giant flowers and bugs. If you also have vampires they can visit the world too. No human sims aloud.
    Fairy a mean 😂
    I think a posted in wrong thread again 😂