Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legend of Zelda Cluedo Game (Bow Wins)

Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
edited January 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Legend-of-Zelda.jpg

Click here to see the board

Rules
Clue/Cluedo is a popular board game originally made by Parker Brothers. The object of the game is to solve a murder, by figuring out who did it, with what weapon, and what room. As you make suggestions about the suspect, weapon, and location, you will eliminate possibilities and get closer to the truth. Keep track of who doesn't have certain items and who does. I suggest a google sheet/Microsoft excel or something of that nature. A notebook can also work, or there is a sheet I can send you via pm. Whatever works best for you.

Please please please try to come on at least once per day. We all have lives outside of the forums, but please try to be active so the game doesn't drag on forever. Everyone will have 24 hours to respond once I've posted that it is your turn, but after that, you will get kicked out of the game and I will do my best to find a replacement but try not to let this happen if you can avoid it. However, if something comes up, either pm me or post in the thread and I will do what I can to accommodate it. There will be a replacement list should someone need to be replaced.

One we have eight players, each player will receive 3 cards that will be an assortment of suspects, rooms, and weapons. Do not reveal these cards to anyone, you want to keep it secret after all ;). In this same pm, you will receive cards when they are revealed to you to help with a suggestion. Cards will be randomly assigned via my favorite random wheel :smile:

During the game, I will roll an online dice to determine how many squares you may move. You may move less than the amount you rolled, just not more. When I announce a turn, I will either link the board or include a picture for everyone to see. You may move into a room if you are able to move to a square that says enter. Once you are in a room, you may make a suggestion. You may use any suspect or weapon you would like, but you must suggest the room you are in. Whoever you question will be moved into your room, so that player will take their next turn from there. You may stay in that room and make another suggestion if you are "re-moved" into that room by someone questioning you. You may use any exit to leave a room, so the closest exit to where you want to go will be used.

I will randomly select an order for the players to go in. This will not only be the order you take your turns, but the order in which cards are revealed to you. So the person whose turn it is after yours will be the first to reveal a card. If they cannot, it moves to the next person and so on down the line until someone can help or it gets back to the player that made the suggestion, in which case I will post that nobody was able to help. This cycle will continue until someone makes a final accusation. To do this you must move to the Headmaster's Office and bold the accusation. If you guess correctly, you win and the game is over. If you are not correct, you will be out of the game, but I will still use your cards to help other players.
Once you receive your cards, please pm me in which order you would like them to be revealed to another player should you have more than one to offer. If you do not send me an order, I will randomize one for you.

Also, players will choose what character from Legend of Zelda they would like to play as. These will become the 6 suspects. If we do not have 6 players, there will still be 6 suspects, they just won't move around. The character list is below:
Nabooru
Darunia
Zelda
Gerudo Link
Rauru
Impa
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the thread or ask via PM.
And most importantly, Have fun!

Players:
1. Rose - Zelda
2. MintyCupcake- Gerudo Link
3. Charlie- Impa
4. Bubbz- Medli
5. Bow- Darunia
6. CmBaker- Epona
Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Post edited by Broncos4life on

Comments