Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any requests ?

HisaosakaHisaosaka Posts: 40 Member
So one of the things that I like the most is building with a goal in mind, or as a challenge. So here is the thing, I would love to build a few things upon request from fellow simmers. Obviously, I won't be able to build everything if there are too many requests (let's say one or two builds per week max, and some weeks I am unable to build)

So if you have any requests here is the form:

Name of final build:
Type of build : (ex: house, museum, bedroom, kitchen...)
Theme or other instructions: (ex: build a pink kitchen....)
Other: (Is there a sim associated with this build? do you have a budget? does it have to be fully usable? if not what would you like to use ? Which packs do you have, or don't you have ? etc...)

For info, these are the packs that I have:
1. Expansion packs: Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get to work, Get together, Seasons
2. Game packs: Dine out, Jungle adventure, Outdoor retreat, Parenthood, Spa day, Vampires
3. Stuff packs: Bowling night stuff, Cool kitchen stuff, Fitness stuff, Laundry day stuff, Luxury party stuff, My first pet stuff, Perfect patio stuff, Spooky stuff, Vintage glamour stuff.
x0mSkUE.jpg?1
Any requests for me ? There's a forum for thathttps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953895/any-requests#latest

Comments

• CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    I need more community lots, I am getting bored of the in game lots, but I'm a total plum when it comes to building them.

Name of final build: You pick the name
    Type of build: Either a bowling alley/bar/arcade, or a Spa, you pick
    Theme or other instructions: Space themed if its a bowling alley. Spa themed for the spa lol
    Other: Has to be fully functioning, no mods, no cc, no MOO. I have everything but not Vampires.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • HisaosakaHisaosaka Posts: 40 Member
    @Corenren , I just finished building a bowling alley/bar/arcade mix, with a space theme, hopefully you will enjoy it, as a big fan of MOO it was quite a challenge to not use MOO, but it should all be functioning as I play tested it.

Name of final build: Space Alley

V95wGzF.jpg
    8IpB47M.jpg
    1N9IeQp.jpg
    T3QpXAQ.jpg

x0mSkUE.jpg?1
    Any requests for me ? There's a forum for thathttps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953895/any-requests#latest
    Hisaosaka wrote: »
    @Corenren , I just finished building a bowling alley/bar/arcade mix, with a space theme, hopefully you will enjoy it, as a big fan of MOO it was quite a challenge to not use MOO, but it should all be functioning as I play tested it.

Name of final build: Space Alley

OMG thats awesome!! Can I find it on the gallery?
    2ynjgg8.png
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited January 2019
    This is a cool idea. I'll have to see what else I can come up with for you to build.

Name of final build: Del Sol Valley Starter Home (or something to that effect)
    Type of build : House/Residential lot
    Theme or other instructions: Something fit for two teenage girls who are interested in fashion and acting.
    Other: I have two teen girls that live in my rotational save, and I plan to have them move out of the home in San Myshuno (with their parents permission, of course) to Del Sol Valley so they can get started on their future careers (Style Influencer and Actress) and becoming famous. If it matters, both girls are half alien (they have blue skin, human eyes, and alien social interactions, but no powers). I don't really like the only uninhabited lot in Mirage Park, and I'm not a builder, so I'd love it if you could make something. You should be able to go a little over the $20,000 starter limit because, as I have two sims, they should start with $22,000. I don't mind if they won't have much left over after buying the house. I have all expansion, game, and stuff packs.

Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I would love to have a mid-century modern, suburban family home, preferably two stories with 3 to 4 bedrooms, a basement, a garage, a fireplace, and a pool in the backyard, on a medium-sized lot. There were a lot of weird architectural things going on with houses at that time, so the more era-specific design elements you can incorporate, the better.

It doesn't have to be anything like this, but I thought I'd just give you some pictures for inspiration in case you decide to build it:
    2-Valley-Oak.jpg

gallery-1481570659-brady-bunch-house-stairs.jpg?resize=768:*

gallery-1481570786-brady-bunch-house-kitchen.jpg?resize=768:*

bradyresidence1.jpg

20120829-153210.jpg

mid-century-living-room-with-freestanding-fireplace.jpg

VERSHURE+EXTERIOR+FRONT+ABSOLUTE+BEST.jpg?format=500w

VERSHURE+BACKYARD+ABSOLUTE+BEST.jpg?format=500w

paint-colors-for-a-1960s-ranch-house.jpg

6ebbd579189088cb071ff379367f65ce--s-decor-vintage-decor.jpg

condo+master+bedroom.jpg

12028821_1037639206280801_9033689215958802506_o.jpg

conversation%2Bfire%2Bpit%2B60s.jpg
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    Oh and if you decide to do my request, I'm fine with cc. :)
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited January 2019
    Temple of the Llama for my Sims to attend on Sundays

All Hail the Llama

Name of final build: Temple Of The Llama
    Type of build : community lot for churchy sims

Any packs are fine
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    ladybreid wrote: »

All Hail the Llama

Any packs are fine

Lol I'm glad i'm not the only one with a llama obsession. There is a llama on every lot I build. My current save has the llama hedges out front of their house. I LOVE LLAMAS!!
    2ynjgg8.png
    edited January 2019
    This is a cool idea. I'll have to see what else I can come up with for you to build.

Name of final build: Del Sol Valley Starter Home (or something to that effect)
    Type of build : House/Residential lot
    Theme or other instructions: Something fit for two teenage girls who are interested in fashion and acting.
    Other: I have two teen girls that live in my rotational save, and I plan to have them move out of the home in San Myshuno (with their parents permission, of course) to Del Sol Valley so they can get started on their future careers (Style Influencer and Actress) and becoming famous. If it matters, both girls are half alien (they have blue skin, human eyes, and alien social interactions, but no powers). I don't really like the only uninhabited lot in Mirage Park, and I'm not a builder, so I'd love it if you could make something. You should be able to go a little over the $20,000 starter limit because, as I have two sims, they should start with $22,000. I don't mind if they won't have much left over after buying the house. I have all expansion, game, and stuff packs.

@floridameerkat you can now found the Del Sol Valley Starter in the gallery, it wasn't easy to only use $22,000 but I made it. Hope you like it.

Also, if they have more money, I did plan a spot for a TV (on the wall with the posters), and a space for a laundry machine (next to the bath-shower combo)

iR6OigJ.jpg
    bafk3KG.jpg
    oNbxUV2.jpg

x0mSkUE.jpg?1

All Hail the Llama

Any packs are fine

@ladybreid such a great idea :D (definitely one of my next builds, in the next week), I have so many fun ideas.

@QueenofMyshuno will probably build it in the next week or so, I remember trying to do a mid-century modern and not being satisfied with the packs I had, but I think that with some of the new packs I got it should be pretty nic :)
    x0mSkUE.jpg?1

All Hail the Llama

Any packs are fine

@ladybreid such a great idea :D (definitely one of my next builds, in the next week), I have so many fun ideas.

@QueenofMyshuno will probably build it in the next week or so, I remember trying to do a mid-century modern and not being satisfied with the packs I had, but I think that with some of the new packs I got it should be pretty nic :)

WooHoo! I'll look forward to it! :D
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    Name of final build: Whatever you can come up with.
    Type of build: Rental lot
    Theme or other instructions: Jungle adventure/Selvadorada themed small family home.
    Other: Another family in my rotational save "live" in Selvadorada. I've been looking for a nicer house to use in place of the 3 bedroom rental they currently live in. The family features a mom, a dad, their toddler daughter, and a dog. I'd really like if it could have 2 bedrooms, and an archaeology room where the parents can work on uncovering and authenticating artifacts. As far as a budget goes, they have about $70,000 right now, but I'm not worried about cost. They're archaeologists, so they find artifacts worth a lot of money all the time. If it goes over their current savings, I can just cheat them the extra funds. But feel free to stay within it, if you'd like to. I have all expansion, game, and stuff packs.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

Awesome!!! Thanks!

All Hail the Llama

Any packs are fine

@ladybreid Temple Of The Llama is now on the gallery, hope you enjoy it (I still might make another version, who knows...this time I went for the Mayan temple esthetic)

PsIUeNV.jpg
    6awwnrp.jpg
    2HPWcIn.jpg
    ANKXH7K.jpg
    x0mSkUE.jpg?1
    @Hisaosaka That looks fantastic I'll definitely put it in my game this evening and thank you!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    @QueenofMyshuno "Mid-century modern" is now on the gallery, hope that you enjoy it...(the sunken living room is unfortunately not usable since I can't add stairs but I did put another living room on the second floor for sims to enjoy.
    jbulUug.jpg
    ZZzVy9Q.jpg
    VPCkmoP.jpg
    5jSKpgi.jpg
    RNzTetA.jpg
    bFXy6BZ.jpg
    JMoP26I.jpg
    JtGX7as.jpg

x0mSkUE.jpg?1
    @floridameerkat , "Selvadorada housing" is now on the gallery. I did go slightly over budget (82,000 $) but I hope that you still enjoy it.
    vrdkfwi.jpg
    s4oOaEB.jpg
    8fwDRmg.jpg
    iRrMyJA.jpg
    BHFWDEz.jpg
    KzY0fdP.jpg
    7nnkOYu.jpg
    x0mSkUE.jpg?1
    @QueenofMyshuno "Mid-century modern" is now on the gallery...

OMG Wow! This looks amazing!!! Can't wait to go download and check it out thoroughly. You are so talented. Thank you so much.
    the sunken living room is unfortunately not usable since I can't add stairs...

FYI, I was able to add stairs into this area with no problem, so my sims will be enjoying this conversation pit--I can't believe you were able to incorporate that! I absolutely love this house--the way it flows is amazing, and I'm so impressed by your use of the terrain. I've been too afraid to even try to build something on different terrain levels like that. Some of my favorite things so far are: the beams/columns on the outside, the car parking area, the greenhouse patio, the bedroom with the maroon bedspread (such a pretty room!), how the second floor is open to the first floor around the staircase, and of course, the conversation pit is incredible.

I wasn't able to see everything because I don't have some of the packs you do, but I was planning on buying some packs soon anyway, so I plan to redownload this and explore some more once I purchase more stuff.

Thanks again! This far exceeded anything I could have imagined.
    @QueenofMyshuno Super happy that you like it and that you were able to add the stairs. If you have any other request I will be happy to make them.
    x0mSkUE.jpg?1
    I would LOVE if you wanted to make another lot! I'm doing a mid century theme right now, so I need tons of mid century commercial lots. I'm going to put most of them in Newcrest, and it's empty right now, so you could basically build on any size lot that comes in Newcrest. Here's one of the ones I was thinking about:

An old Woolworth's/department store type business from the 50s/60s/70s. Here's my wish list:

- a lunch counter (no tables or booths, just a counter)
    - a window display
    - a manager's office
    - a dressing room wide enough to take screenshots, so 3x3 would be ideal
    - aisles with goods and different sections for different types of goods (these stores would not have had groceries, but they may or may not have had a candy counter or section)
    - a section in the back with either parking or trash cans or something like that where employees can stand outside and smoke on their breaks (I have a smoking animation mod)

Here are some pictures for inspiration:

Downtown_Seattle_Woolworth%27s_in_1986.jpg

10152585_693795780677144_6593063379721858934_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=510bffb71141cd76a4efa852da39ba29&oe=5CCB8118

2524d8e6a1c053bb57c69ac82e369611-woolworth-vintage-stores.jpg

9e2778c3e5d1a18fff7d60744deff8b1.jpg

4a7fb2c4eac28b2a16cde8006407c6d0.jpg

3eca94bdc56aea77b5c2bac96939b912.jpg

c7b9f5f12d306cdfe1d133ec8cc8db16.jpg

21e01f5b5d6987789e5d4a1969f71d70.jpg

d2be2968d875d2a2f0c4885720d5ab65.jpg

33335a298447e0428fc07de53b6915e8.jpg

0a37c1deea47fb589ea97b36b54c6775.jpg

d8591b75d0bd974b5c1cd1e2c08e2df3.jpg

The stores were kind of basic back then, so I don't want it to be too "pretty," if that makes sense. If this is not interesting to you, I have other ideas for lots, so let me know. Thanks! :)
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=mxAJaKwVbuI
    I'm not intending to hijack the thread, but I want to find the lot at the 12 second mark of this Sims 4 video.
    Toz91 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=mxAJaKwVbuI
    I'm not intending to hijack the thread, but I want to find the lot at the 12 second mark of this Sims 4 video.

Have you tried checking the official Maxis gallery page? Their ID is SimGuruMaxis.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @QueenofMyshuno , so happy that you liked the lot I made you, sorry for the long time without any news, I had a bad cold and had to work a lot, but I am getting back to the sims in the next week, I will see what I can do for the commercial lot :smiley:
    x0mSkUE.jpg?1