Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tumblr sites not working?

Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
Anyone else having problems going to Sims 4 sites on tumblr? For instance I can't access little Sam's or any other. I even tried non sims sites.

Comments

• ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Didnt they ban adult content? Maybe all had something that would violate the rules.
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I just checked and tumblr is still working for me. Maybe try using a different browser?
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    @Evie0602 did you go to specific tumbler sites or just the tumblr main area and dashboard?
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    edited January 2019
    Stina1701A wrote: »
    @Evie0602 did you go to specific tumbler sites or just the tumblr main area and dashboard?

I checked https://littlemssam.tumblr.com
    And http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com

Edit: I was using my ipad and I just tried those sites on my laptop as well, and they work. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. Hopefully someone will have a solution :)
    Well. I've tried everything I could think of. Cleared chache and offline content, put the site (little Sam's) in trusted sites even and I turnt off my VPN connection. Even restarted firefox.
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Is tumbrl redirecting you to the main tumbrl site, when yeah then creating an tumbrl account and afterwards logging on helps with it.
    Nope. Logged in. I can access through my dashboard by searching and have the sites appear on the right hand but when I push the address and go directly into the sites, its no go. I just get the unable to connect message.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Turn off safe mode on tumblr.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Ah! I found out what it was. My McCafee decided to block access to tumblr sites. A quick RT chat with support and I put that sucker on my allowed list. Silly bugger McCafee is sometimes. Useful little pup but a tad too excited in its protection :smirk:
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    The only simblrs I'm having issues with are the ones using SimFileShare. For some reason SFS isn't working properly and is timing out and causing my simblr pages to lag.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

Still has safe mode?
    I believed than now is useless
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    The only simblrs I'm having issues with are the ones using SimFileShare. For some reason SFS isn't working properly and is timing out and causing my simblr pages to lag.

Yeah, it seems that SFS site is down.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Tribbles36Tribbles36 Posts: 2 New Member
    Tribbles36
    Is anyone else having problems downloading from the simsharefile.net website its been working fine for me. but now I cant download at all wondering if its on my end, have tried alot! of things but no luck yet:(
  • thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member
    Tumblr is no longer allowing adult content :s , so if a sim uploader has anything mature they could be shut down. It's truly tragic.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Stina1701A wrote: »
    Ah! I found out what it was. My McCafee decided to block access to tumblr sites. A quick RT chat with support and I put that sucker on my allowed list. Silly bugger McCafee is sometimes. Useful little pup but a tad too excited in its protection :smirk:

How do I do that?! I've been having that issue too because I somehow lost all my mods the other day and I can't get some of them back.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Safe mode doesn't exist anymore.
    6JSxk49.png?1