Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous - Misc Questions and Observations

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member
So, I finally got this pack yesterday, and because I will not focus a lot on Acting, but more explore how this pack will affect my sims who work with other than film, I thought I'd gather it all in one thread. It will also make it easier for me to keep track on Q&A, instead of spreading them over an endless number of threads.

I plan to give some of my sims fame through other jobs than acting, most of them will have just 1-2 stars, but a few will have 4. I don't think any of them deserve global fame status. I'm playing rotationally, this is what kept me from buying this pack, and I'm curious to find out whether fame will fade faster than it's built. Fame and career is not a main focus on my gaming, so I don't intend to spend all my in game time on securing those fame stars. I made some notes in order to know who should get my attention, and how many stars they should all get. I like how I think this pack will work - that those already doing relevant stuff will slowly build fame through what they already do. I think my younger sims will gain from this, while the older are too late to the party.

The careers I will need to work hardest ion are musicians/singers, painting artists, writers. All of these seems to gain the first fame star quite easily from performing or publishing.

In addition, some locally famous sims have not so obvious careers. One is a food critic who I want to have several stas, but I don't want her to sell paintings or perform singing. Maybe she should write a few books to get her fame journey started. Another is an art critics, but I guess he could sell a few paintings, it seems logical. Politicians need some fame too, at least those on the Council - assuming they will gain fame from giving speeches in public, not tested yet. Then I have a TV-host, who isn't really wanting to become an actress, but I guess she could do some commercials to get a start...
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Q: Is there a time limit to how quickly we can build fame?
    I noticed there is no increased fame from doing more, once my sim has reached 1 star. Publishing 1 book gave a big impact before reaching the first star, but no impact after. I guess I must give this writer some time? How long?
  • Options
    My most famous sim pre GF, is jazz singer Olivia Clump. Singing skills are 9, and I pretend she sold lots of records and did radio shows as well as concerts in the past. Unfortunately nobody noticed, and that's what I hope will change with GF installed. Because Olivia is my biggest star, I wanted to build her fame first.

ts4-gf-20190106a.jpg

And, singing seems to be pretty straight forward when it comes to gaining stars. I sent her to a community lot with a small venue (she gave a concert there in my film "Seasons - Newcrest"). She brought her son, Garvin Clump, who is YA and wants to build a career as a piano player. Right now I focused on Olivia, but audience did tip Garvin a little, as well. He is young and he will build his fame eventually, but while I think Olivia deserves 4 stars, Garvin will be happy with just 2, for now.

However, when Olivia reached her first fame star, it looked like any further tip did not have impact. So, I'll leave these two for now and check back on them in a few sim weeks.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Next out are my 5 Councilors. Together they form the regional Council, so I figure it's logical that most sims know them and will recognize them. So, I decided to give them 2 fame stars. I started with Bud von Kaching, and sent him to the speech podium of Uptown, San Myshuno.

ts4-gf-20190106b.jpg

But this was way harder than I expected. It says that "Give speech..." adds to fame, but I see no effect whatsoever. It's very hard to make sims stop to listen, maybe that's why? His charisma skills are level 6, and his career level - oups! He is at career level 6, but he is in Business and not Politics. Shouldn't the speech podium add to fame regardless of career? It's all about exposing yourself to the masses, right?

Q: How can Politics (uhm, business people) gain fame, if not from speeches?
  • Options
    So, I've tested a bit how I can give the full Council a fame boost in one go. I thought I had a brilliant idea, but did I?

They are already members of an invite-only group. I built a "speakers corner" in a park, and had Spokes Sim initiate a group gathering. The group's main activity is to give speech, so it didn't take long until all 5 of them were at the new corner, with 5 podiums waiting.

ts4-gf-20190106c.jpg

I let this gathering last for the full day. I realized the active sim would have the better score, because as soon as he completed one speech, I could direct him to give another speech. The others took breaks, but I think they all spent more than 50% of the time on speeching. Once lead sim reached his 1st fame star, I ended the meeting. Then I switched to one of the council members' house, to check on the progress. And I was sooo disappointed, finding that there was no progress at all! I really think that a sim giving speeches for half a day, even if bot being actively played, should gain some credit for the efforts! So, groups obviously won't help much with building fame, although "Acting" is now implemented with the groups activities and benefits.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

No, there's no time limit.

Giving off a speech to himself is not going to increase his fame. There needs to be an audience.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    if i recall, it's set up so that only currently played sims can gain or lose fame. to counter both the sims 3 'everyone becomes famous just by chatting' and the 'everyone decays back to 0 fame when you're not playing them' potential

and if you really do have a lot of sims you want to level fame up for, esp just a few points, don't forget that you can very easy cheat them up via shift clicking sims. i've used that to make a handful of townies have some levels of fame (like two of the djs in my game, the 'bigshot' director and a few others). sure it's cheating, but unless you really, really want to play through all of your politicians just to get them one or two points of fame...
  • Options
    Cupid wrote: »

No, there's no time limit.

Giving off a speech to himself is not going to increase his fame. There needs to be an audience.

Thanks @Cupid . I figured that he had to complete the speech as I probably canceled the activity early when there was no fame progress.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    kalaksed wrote: »
    if i recall, it's set up so that only currently played sims can gain or lose fame. to counter both the sims 3 'everyone becomes famous just by chatting' and the 'everyone decays back to 0 fame when you're not playing them' potential

and if you really do have a lot of sims you want to level fame up for, esp just a few points, don't forget that you can very easy cheat them up via shift clicking sims. i've used that to make a handful of townies have some levels of fame (like two of the djs in my game, the 'bigshot' director and a few others). sure it's cheating, but unless you really, really want to play through all of your politicians just to get them one or two points of fame...

Thanks @kalaksed - I hope you are right about only active sim affected. Well, it would be nice if group members could build fame together, but I'll gladly let that go if only active sim decay. And thanks for the cheat info, I'll check it out for later. At the moment I like to explore the game anyway.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
  • Options
    Enjoying the pack. Some more observations...

I'm surprised that so many of the hight fame Actors barely can sing! In RL educated actors would also have learned to sing, at least a few skill levels. My sim challenged a 4 or 4 star celebrity to sing karaoke, and it looked really weird as my hardly singing ever sim sounded good, while this glooming superstar sounded like a cat (but acted as if it was okay). She left the building shortly after :)

My 3 star sim got a call from a friend, suggesting they should check out a talent show at a bar. Huh? Are they not supposed to be beyond attending talent shows at a bar? Well, the sim calling is also fame level 3 or 4, so maybe it was meant as a bad joke? :) I don't think famous sims should suggest such activities :)

Also, it feels a bit wrong when say a 2 star actor screams over seeing a 4 stars actor. I guess any sim will behave rather hysterical when confronted a sim with higher fame level, but in RL this hardly happens. They are colleagues, and it feels a bit off acting like that just because your colleague is a little more experienced.

Finally, going to a night club to dance is hopeless if you got some fame stars. The DJ will stop playing. So,. you could just as well head for the bar, but then you would not need to go to the disco at all, would you? It was fun the first time, and I know there is *one* club where fans won't get in, but if the DJ has no fame stars, music will stop anyway, right? I did not check that yet.
  • Options
    the singing thing is a pack thing, really. since the singing skill came with city living, only those with that pack will have access to the skill, thus no sim created outside that specific pack will have any levels in the singing skill (unless you're talking about gallery downloads, and them i'm just as shocked, since so many creators seem to think they need to max every single skill on their creations before uploading them)

also, many of the celebrities are not actually actors. if i recall, judith ward and venessa jeong are the only two actual actors that came with the pack. the other built-in celebrities are other things (thorne bailey is an entertainer (musician side), octavia moon is a writer, orange bailey-moon is a kid (of course), brytani cho is an entertainer (comedian side), dirk dreamer is a tech guru, dustin broke is a businessman, holly alto is a painter, kayla flemming is an athlete, izzy fabulous is a stylist. those are the only premade celebs in get famous... though i don't recall if izzy actually started with fame or i cheated him up in it). every other celebrity created in your game (and not downloaded from the gallery or built up yourself) will be unemployed, no matter how many stars they've got (and i've been going through and changing that in my game, giving each one some reason to be famous)

double also, i've had 4 star celebs stop to fan out over a 3 star celeb. which surprised me. and yeah, while they are all famous, remember they're famous for different reasons, so a well-known writer can still potentially freak out over seeing an actor or musician they're really, really fond of. (a good example of this is the story of joss whedon and sigourney weaver fanboying/fangirling over each other during part of the filming of 'cabin in the woods')

and i've been hearing a lot of complaints on the dj thing at nightclubs, but haven't really seen that much of that, myself. though, i did make two of my three djs have fame stars, themselves (one is given 1-star, the one that often headlines shows was made a 3-star) so dunno if that helped or not. i have had the djs stop performing, cheer my celeb, then go back to doing their show
  • Options
    That's lots of good info, thanks @kalaksed . Guess some of my concerns fade a bit when thinking of it that way, that those celebs come from different careers. Re the DJs, I think they are quite a few and random, not sure if some are assigned to GT features like the disco booth, and others might show up if you hire a DJ. I'll give it some time and thinking of it, maybe it's even cool that celebrities will sort of crash the ordinary club night.
  • Options
    jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Wow, you've really created a whole little other life series here. Pretty impressive.
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited January 2019
    I noticed there is no increased fame from doing more, once my sim has reached 1 star. Publishing 1 book gave a big impact before reaching the first star, but no impact after. I guess I must give this writer some time? How long?

I only have one star with whom I worked with to gain his fame. He's a singer. I also use Sacrificial's Road to Fame_Professional Singing Career to help augment this career. It took quite some time to earn his second star. The first one took about twenty minutes in real time, a few hours in Sim time. What I've gleaned from other players, is that most actions need to be taken around other Sims. Writing a book is a solitary business, on the whole. I would suggest you see what actions your writer could do that has the Fame + sign next to it. You need to do these enough so that that one star doesn't fade away, and believe me without maintenance, it will fade. I can't say for just how long it will take to reach level two. Like I said, my Global Superstar is a singer. I would have him live stream his concerts, or anytime he was out and about doing those Fame+ interactions. I also had him bring those 7 Sims along when he traveled.

I just bumped his sister up to B-Lister. She's an Archeologist's of some note, and was already receiving items in the mail for her to authenticate. Once I remove my singer from her household, I will explore how to keep her stars the legitimate way.

As for stars screaming over stars at a higher level, did you not hear Meryl Streep go gaga over giving Sir Paul McCartney his lifetime achievement award? She was positively giddy.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    one easy way to keep fame static (at least until you get to higher fame tiers) is to have your sim 'update social media status' on the phone once or twice a day. it only adds a small amount of fame, but is perfect for keeping a sim's fame from fading while you're not having them focus on any of the bigger +fame options

and i believe writing/publishing a bestseller will boost fame quite a bit, same way selling a masterpiece painting does. social media and the video production station and drones can really, really help with fame boosts (and income) if you're up for your sim being involved with those. pretty much everyone in the modern world uses social media, so i see that as safe for virtually any sim to use (though i do tend to avoid the high end things like 'upload viral video' with some of them). and the video station and drones... a lot of people use those, too, but not quite as widespread. a writer could, for example, do a video that's supposed to be about how they deal with writer's block or their form of brainstorming or how they research for what they're planning to write about. and having a drone filming them while they're writing or even vlogging just boosts that (i've had yuki behr release a drone video that was 'filming myself while filming myself' from her drone watching her do a livestream. and i found it funny to do)

also... something that makes keeping track of all these sims, their fame, careers and whatnot is a mod called 'showsiminfo'. that thing's seriously a godsend. i can use it to check the hidden households out, see what hidden (or normal) traits a specific individual has, check who all has a specific trait (or hidden trait). and fame counts as a trait. use it to see who's in what career and how many are at what levels in them. very, very useful stuff considering i've got over 500 sims in my game...

a few screenshots using the mod below
    search by the fame trait(s). seems i've got 26 famous sims in my game
    07599cb62a21ec30360eeb90cd92e0c1.png

then for the dj career. i've got three. corey overstreet has been around since get together was released and is the headliner at events, so i gave him level 3 fame. maki there is the most recent addition, showed up a month or so ago and i gave her level 1 fame since she's now showing up more often than katelynn is
    6d6af694d191e831eca27408bfd788a3.png

and then a focus on one of the actors, using that to look at everything in the career. you can see i've got 16 active actors in my game (most of them are townies created as coworkers when your sim goes to the studio lot). most of them are level 1, but 3 are at least level 6 because this page only shows numbers up to level 5. venessa herself is level 10, as the top of the picture says
    1b179705987133a8ee553ce7799cc7dc.png
    here's the next page, and you can see that there's a level 8 actor (that's judith ward) and a level 9 actor. level 10 is empty because venessa is the only level 10 actor in my game and she's the one being used to look at the career and coworkers
    837493193df043780605239f5d73891e.png
  • Options
    one easy way to keep fame static (at least until you get to higher fame tiers) is to have your sim 'update social media status' on the phone once or twice a day. it only adds a small amount of fame, but is perfect for keeping a sim's fame from fading while you're not having them focus on any of the bigger +fame options

Yes, I'm doing this already, but I see it will easily be forgotten in the long run. Still, there are quite many interactions gaining a little fame. Best thing, I found that earned fame does not decay rapidly. I've jumped a bit between households, and I can't really tell any difference in fame level when I return. So, if fame is kind of frozen in non-played households, I'll be super happy :)
    and i believe writing/publishing a bestseller will boost fame quite a bit, same way selling a masterpiece painting does. social media and the video production station and drones can really, really help with fame boosts (and income) if you're up for your sim being involved with those. pretty much everyone in the modern world uses social media, so i see that as safe for virtually any sim to use (though i do tend to avoid the high end things like 'upload viral video' with some of them). and the video station and drones... a lot of people use those, too, but not quite as widespread. a writer could, for example, do a video that's supposed to be about how they deal with writer's block or their form of brainstorming or how they research for what they're planning to write about. and having a drone filming them while they're writing or even vlogging just boosts that (i've had yuki behr release a drone video that was 'filming myself while filming myself' from her drone watching her do a livestream. and i found it funny to do)

I had my food critic upload a few food related vids. Also love the trend detail added to this all. I did not use drones yet though, I'll leave that to someone giving it all for such a career. I'm not planning to have my sims go a mile to gain fame anyway, they will still do what feels natural to their personality and previous career. Like, only Penny Pizzazz did start an actor career. I already had writers, musicians, painters etc. I also had a few careers not in the game, like Sabrina C. Grossing is a TV-host, and she will naturally publish a few videos (she hosts a show in my recent "How I play" video). I see many, many ways to be creative with the fame aspect, but don't have the time right now to deal with everything.
    also... something that makes keeping track of all these sims, their fame, careers and whatnot is a mod called 'showsiminfo'. that thing's seriously a godsend. i can use it to check the hidden households out, see what hidden (or normal) traits a specific individual has, check who all has a specific trait (or hidden trait). and fame counts as a trait. use it to see who's in what career and how many are at what levels in them. very, very useful stuff considering i've got over 500 sims in my game...

Wow, this mod looks veeery interesting. Thank you! I do keep track in a huge spreadsheet, but I always wanted a program to give me such details without running the game. Will definitely check it out.
  • Options
    I only have one star with whom I worked with to gain his fame. He's a singer. I also use Sacrificial's Road to Fame_Professional Singing Career to help augment this career. It took quite some time to earn his second star. The first one took about twenty minutes in real time, a few hours in Sim time. What I've gleaned from other players, is that most actions need to be taken around other Sims. Writing a book is a solitary business, on the whole. I would suggest you see what actions your writer could do that has the Fame + sign next to it. You need to do these enough so that that one star doesn't fade away, and believe me without maintenance, it will fade. I can't say for just how long it will take to reach level two. Like I said, my Global Superstar is a singer. I would have him live stream his concerts, or anytime he was out and about doing those Fame+ interactions.

Hi! I think I figured that it will take much longer / more points to gain fame, the higher level the sim is at. I wish we could see the points somehow, it would be useful knowing whether the sim is very close to lose one star.
    Ah, live streaming a concert sounds cool, I gotta try that sometime!
    I also had him bring those 7 Sims along when he traveled.

Hm, what is this about? Is it a feature, or did you mean bringing the full household?
    As for stars screaming over stars at a higher level, did you not hear Meryl Streep go gaga over giving Sir Paul McCartney his lifetime achievement award? She was positively giddy.
    [/quote]

Hehe, no, I didn't watch Meryl Streep. I never watch award shows, If I did, I guess I would have been tons more hyped about this GF pack :) I don't even think I will bother to send my only acting sim to check out the award event, that I read about... But yes, I understand a global actress might scream like a fan when meeting a global musician. They work in so different fields, and I guess that is often the case in the game, also. Non-colleagues, after all.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I only have one star with whom I worked with to gain his fame. He's a singer. I also use Sacrificial's Road to Fame_Professional Singing Career to help augment this career. It took quite some time to earn his second star. The first one took about twenty minutes in real time, a few hours in Sim time. What I've gleaned from other players, is that most actions need to be taken around other Sims. Writing a book is a solitary business, on the whole. I would suggest you see what actions your writer could do that has the Fame + sign next to it. You need to do these enough so that that one star doesn't fade away, and believe me without maintenance, it will fade. I can't say for just how long it will take to reach level two. Like I said, my Global Superstar is a singer. I would have him live stream his concerts, or anytime he was out and about doing those Fame+ interactions.

Hi! I think I figured that it will take much longer / more points to gain fame, the higher level the sim is at. I wish we could see the points somehow, it would be useful knowing whether the sim is very close to lose one star.
    Ah, live streaming a concert sounds cool, I gotta try that sometime!
    I also had him bring those 7 Sims along when he traveled.

Hm, what is this about? Is it a feature, or did you mean bringing the full household?

Hehe, no, I didn't watch Meryl Streep. I never watch award shows, If I did, I guess I would have been tons more hyped about this GF pack :) I don't even think I will bother to send my only acting sim to check out the award event, that I read about... But yes, I understand a global actress might scream like a fan when meeting a global musician. They work in so different fields, and I guess that is often the case in the game, also. Non-colleagues, after all. [/quote]

This award show was several years ago. I watched it primarily because I'm a huge fan of Paul McCartney (since I was 9, so very many moons ago) and he was getting the Lifetime Achievement Award. I haven't watched an award show in years. Anymore they're just too full of political rants and I'm just not wanting that when I watch that type of show.

To answer your question about bringing along 7 Sims. Whenever you have your Sim travel, after you select the location you get that dropdown menu of all the Sims your Sim knows. From there you pick the 7 you want to have accompany them. I don't always keep to his household.

I do agree with you that the more fame your Sims achieves the harder it becomes. I just kept my eye on the green bar as it slowly filled up. At one point I thought the RTF mod was interfering as that green bar was pressed up against the star. Turns out my Sim was just on the cusp, so to speak. The next Fame + interaction shoved him over that edge into the next star!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Would be easier to read the fame progression if the stars did not cover the most important parts of that green bar, wouldn't it? :)
  • Options
    just chiming in with a bit more about using drones for videos... they actually allow your sims to make skill-specific videos, which can help with the feel for various sims making unique videos (even though you can just pretend any video you make at the station is whatever you want just by naming it and changing the description/hashtags)

yuki had her drone follow her while she played a multiplayer game with a friend on the tv, it spit out a video gaming video. she then had the drone follow her sister candy while she was practicing her djing technique, it spit out a djing skill video. as mentioned, tailored videos like that can be really handy to make it feel like the sim is actually trying to teach others things (and even though it uses the drone you can sort of pretend they just set up a camera somewhere nearby to record). also... you get access to potential mistakes like the following screenshot...

99cf8a83f22014f38b425f941bdb4045.png

was also going to mention the green bars between stars, but see that's been brought up already. and yeah, it can be a bit frustrating seeing the 'i know they're close, but not how close they are' for the next step
  • Options
    RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    The thing that annoys me with the drone is that it always films from behind the subject and the inner cinematographer in me hates that. In RL, I wouldn't want to watch a video of someone's backside while they're jamming out on the guitar so I'm not a fan of that in the Sims.

What I've had one of my influencers do is record himself watching another sim performing but I wouldn't be able to have a good recording of him playing the guitar. I also wish there was a way to have the drone film from a stationary position and control it's movements like you would with a real drone.
  • Options
    just chiming in with a bit more about using drones for videos... they actually allow your sims to make skill-specific videos, which can help with the feel for various sims making unique videos (even though you can just pretend any video you make at the station is whatever you want just by naming it and changing the description/hashtags)

yuki had her drone follow her while she played a multiplayer game with a friend on the tv, it spit out a video gaming video. she then had the drone follow her sister candy while she was practicing her djing technique, it spit out a djing skill video. as mentioned, tailored videos like that can be really handy to make it feel like the sim is actually trying to teach others things (and even though it uses the drone you can sort of pretend they just set up a camera somewhere nearby to record). also... you get access to potential mistakes like the following screenshot...

99cf8a83f22014f38b425f941bdb4045.png

was also going to mention the green bars between stars, but see that's been brought up already. and yeah, it can be a bit frustrating seeing the 'i know they're close, but not how close they are' for the next step

Can't wait to try the drones, but will save it for a time when I have enough hours to focus on it, like turning it into a profession for a sim. Hm, there's no real estate salesman in my game, using drones to sell unoccupied homes could be fun, even if nothing will be sold. I guess the video royalty would cover up for lost income.

I wonder if the green bar under stars is intentional, not knowing exactly when next promotion will be, might add more suspense. I think seeing how close you are to lose 1 star is more interesting than seeing when you will increase fame level.
  • Options
    RobotBees wrote: »
    The thing that annoys me with the drone is that it always films from behind the subject and the inner cinematographer in me hates that. In RL, I wouldn't want to watch a video of someone's backside while they're jamming out on the guitar so I'm not a fan of that in the Sims.

What I've had one of my influencers do is record himself watching another sim performing but I wouldn't be able to have a good recording of him playing the guitar. I also wish there was a way to have the drone film from a stationary position and control it's movements like you would with a real drone.

Hm, yes, sounds boring to see the back of the sim. Might be better for exploring destinations, like going to Savadoria (sp?) or to a town square, rather than performing something. But on the other hand, will anyone really watch these videos? :)
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Penny got a new fan!!!

Haha, she was on set, and it was Winter Fest. I guess I would normally not sign up for a gig on this day, but because I'm still exploring the pack, I forgot to check other events when she signed up for the audition. It was kinda fun being on set on this day, sharing holiday spirit with co-actors and crew. And I was curious to see if Father Winter would show up to ruin the recording.

ts4-gf-20190112a.jpg

Well, Penny lit the fireplace, not really because it was Winter Fest, but because I found it funny to add a real fire on stage when the fireplace obviously was an illusion more than something connected to a real chimney. Well, it got more cozy in the created room, and nobody protested, although in RL there would of course have been quite some fuss over an actress doing this on stage :)

ts4-gf-20190112b.jpg

And guess who arrived! Father Winter showed up, and Penny made sure to offer him her autograph. Funny to think of that today her signed picture might be on Santa's wall at the North Pole :)

PS: Father Winter did appear as soon as the production was completed, so he did not ruin an filming. Not sure if this is programmed, making it that he can not appear on the lot while recording is still ongoing.

Q: Did anyone else see him or other NPCs on stage?
  • Options
    Hm, I play rotationally, and this has now raised a dilemma.

My actress has been nominated for an award, the event takes place on Sunday. Fine, I'll keep track on that event and will send her there to check out.

But today I played a Writer, and to my surprise his last book has been nominated for an award, and that event too, takes place on Sunday.

Q: Is it the same event? How can both sims living in separate worlds attend the same event? If I go there only with the actress, will the writer still have a chance to win an award, or is it only the active sim who can win?
  • Options
    djacob16djacob16 Posts: 95 Member
    In my game Kayla Flemming pees standing up. She goes to the female bathroom so I guess she is transgender?