Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update the Baby Model!

thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
The baby model is soooooo off putting I can’t even tell anything about its genetics besides skin tone. Even if its still attached to the bassinet I think the model needs some serious touching up and retexturing with at least adding eyebrows and eye color. The human babies look just as alien to me as the actual aliens from GtW lol.

Comments

• Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    There’s so much they could do to improve babies, but I don’t really know what is possible at this point. They certainly don’t look like sims, or really that cute.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Even if babies are never freed from their cribs, I'd be fine. But babies are so ugly that the entire "lifestage" is just appalling.

- Update babies to actually look like they belong in TS4.
    - Add eye colour and the exact skin tone (the babies don't even have all the skin tones).
    - Add clothing options. We don't have to go into CAS - just pull up the "Change outfit" window from the other age groups with a bunch of different outfits in different colours.
    - Add the option to add a blanket or a teddy bear inside of a bassinet.
    - Give us way more bassinet options. There is literally only one basegame bassinet and it only comes in 3 colours. This is ridiculous.