Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Game Pack is your favourite?

13...Next

Comments

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I always answer the same:
    Vampires I the best made pack, but spa day is by far the pack I use the most so I vote for that.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Sorry to see that Spa Day is scoring so low. It's on my wish list, I thought it added lots of new game play, but maybe the lack of a new world affected the score? I'm wanting both Spa Day and Jungle Adventure, but will need to wait for a future sale. Did not vote because I have only a few GPs.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    Sorry to see that Spa Day is scoring so low. It's on my wish list, I thought it added lots of new game play, but maybe the lack of a new world affected the score? I'm wanting both Spa Day and Jungle Adventure, but will need to wait for a future sale. Did not vote because I have only a few GPs.

As I said I use spa day with all sims in all playthrus. I definitely think the lack of world is huge part.
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Vampires is definitely the best in my opinion. It has the most fleshed out mechanics and a lot of build/buy options that I enjoy.
    Vampires is definitely the best in my opinion. It has the most fleshed out mechanics and a lot of build/buy options that I enjoy.

Exactly. Vampires is the "best" from a mechanical standpoint. But I only use it if I play with vampires.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited February 2019
    Currently, I would have to say Dine Out. I really like having those nice romantic dinners at restaurants! However, based on what I've seen of StrangerVille, I can see it being my favorite once released. I'm really liking the whole theme to StrangerVille, it fits right into my interests. I also like that there will be an active military career, this is a huge one for me. Having an active military career that works with the whole Area 51-like or similar concept is just great!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2019
    I play families and vampires, so it’s tied between Parenthood and Vampires. :smile:

But I also play with Dine Out as well for when my sims go to, well, dine out, lol!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Definitely Vampires ❤ LN was my fav TS3 EP too.
    rnKEhBT.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    My top three,
    vampire, parenthood, spa day
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Dine Out, Vampires, and Parenthood are GPs I use the most

Spa Day is good for like some stress relievers to your sims

Outdoor Retreat sometimes

Jungle Adventure was like only two runs and I was very disappointed that skeletons aren't a permanent lifestate (yes it can be solved with cheats but I wanted another permanent lifestate)
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I love outdoor stuff that lets my outdoor sims camp rather than live in a house without walls...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    edited February 2019
    Parenthood adds a little bit of depth to our young Sims and many great interactions. It's definitely my favorite.

I like Dine Out and Spa Day because I enjoy having interesting things to do at community lots. I don't like going to a bar just to talk and have a drink, might as well do it at home. Dine Out and Spa Day offer an incentive to go out, which is something I have to force myself to do in The Sims 4 because it doesn't have an open world.

Finally, Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure don't offer much gameplay but they have very cool objects, foods, drinks, etc. I love the furniture and style in Jungle Adventure and I think the adventure was fun (but not very replayable).

Vampires is a good pack but I don't care about Vampires or gothic/Victorian items at all. Not my cup of tea whatsoever.

StrangerVille is trash and shouldn't have been made. A linear story goes against everything The Sims is and should only be done as a spin-off game. The world is okay (though lots are awful) but other than 3 gameplay items, it doesn't offer any new gameplay or even usable Buy mode objects (there are only 5 objects I see myself using IF I bought the pack).
  • ahandle101ahandle101 Posts: 10 New Member
    Dine Out. It works well for dates. It can also be used for children's birthday parties, and they also have ice cream if you have Cool Kitchen Stuff.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I love parenthood, that pack alongside seasons is my absolute must have. All game packs hsve been great so far though:)