Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bally Family Legacy

PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
edited January 2020 in The Sims 2
:) Smile!

Post edited by Puddinroy on

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    @Puddinroy Hey there! This will be fun to read. Sims 2! I'll post some comments when I have time to check out a few of the chapters. :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @lanlyn: Thanks! :)
    :) Smile!

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    @Puddinroy Chapter 1: Amanda is a cool looking sim. Love those wings! It was fun seeing the different types of traits and Lifetime "wants" from Sims 2. 50 Dream Dates. ...So Anthony is the first romance and a baby daddy! Brittney is a cutey. ...Smartmilk? I don't remember that! ...So Amanda had all 50 dream dates with her husband Anthony. I love it!

Chapter 2: I guess this is the beginning of Brittney's story. ...Laughing Laughing Lunchmeat Greek House. Ha! ...Congrats to Brittney for graduating college.

Chapter 3: Brittney is back home with her parents and Bruce has now joined the household. ...Love the smustle dance screenshots! ...Congrats to Brittney and Bruce for having twin boys. Charile and Cory make cute toddlers. ...OMG, Bruce got pregnant by aliens! And welcome to the world, little Cara. ...Great pic of the twins in their prep school uniforms. ...I love Cara with her braids. ...Clark has natural skin color and looks a lot like his dad, Bruce. ...RIP Amanda. She lived well. ...I hated doing that headmaster scenario in my game. Of course, I didn't know what I was doing back then. My fault the family failed! ...More twins for Brittney! Carery with blue skin and Christian with natural. ...RIP Anthony. He lived a long life. ...Good grief! Another set of twins. Girls. Looking like a mix of both parents. ...And one more set of twins! A boy and a girl. How do they have so many twins!

Fun legacy presentation. I'll try to read more when I have time. :)