September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Which game do you play the most?

1235...Next

Comments

• eternaleebeternaleeb Posts: 3 New Member
    Sims 4
    I played Sims 3 well after they released Sims 4, but now I play Sims 4 all the time.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 24 Member
    I play more of TS4 at the moment than I do TS3 (even though I have both installed on my PC) but if I think of my gameplay over the years, I probably played with The Sims 2 the most and I would probably rate that as being my favourite Sims game so far.
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    Sims 3
    Technically 3 since I've played it for 1.3k hours according to Steam (Sims 2 for PS2 doesn't have a gameplay timer :c). But 4's rapidly catching up
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 1,564 Member
    Sims 4
    Something about this one has my heart
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 2,125 Member
    Sims 4
    I rediscovered Sims 3 after being away from it for 7 years. I now like to play both Sims 3 & 4.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 2,364 Member
    Sims 4
    I have played 1, 2, and 3 recently, but not for long. I play 4 all the time.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Sims 3
    TS3 mainly because I am working a lot in CAW and thoroughly enjoying it still. I did not get all the TS3 packs until quite late so I still have a lot to explore and do once I have finished the two worlds I am currently creating.

I have not played TS2 for nearly 11 years. I do miss it sometimes and have the edition EA gave away for free for registering TS2 disks. Unfortunately it keeps crashing when I download it.

I tried to play TS4 on two separate occasions and after adding an expansion pack and a couple of stuff packs. I came to the conclusion it was not the game for me and subsequent pack releases have not tempted me to try again.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita