March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!
March 30 - International Women's Day Q&A - Answers are ready! Take a look here!

Which game do you play the most?

124...Next

Comments

• OmairaOmaira Posts: 558 Member
    Sims 3
    @Talonflare Me too! I hate sims that ignore what I tell them to do for their own whims. It happens constantly in sims 4. I spent some money on about 4 or 5 new ep's and sp's when they had the sale going on to see if I could finally get to like the sims 4. Selvadorada was the breaking point for me. My sim is actually excavating 3 or 4 piles I have been carefully finding for her when all of a sudden I turn my attention to her and she has stopped everything to chat to someone! These stupid sims spend all of their waking hours yapping and socializing, and me? I want to play not watch!
    The sims 3 for me FOREVER
    Besides after (machete in hand and all that) she manages to open the entrance to the Temple (HORROR, I loose her to a rabbit hole and a message telling me that some spiders or wasps or whatever (I don't know because by this time my eyes where filled with tears and my lower jaw had dropped to the floor) had attacked her and she re appears at the entrance and that was it. Well, I am gutted.
    Only things I did like were: the world flora and fauna was fantastic! kudos to that, if that had been an open world I would still be there, and sims dancing salsa! way to go!
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 276 Member
    NyaIeroWay wrote: »
    I added sims 2 because some people still play along with the other games, i know i still do.

None,

I have actually gone back to SWTOR
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Sims 3
    Well what I chose wasn't exactly true but there was only one choice I did play Sims 3 a lot and I did like it but now I am playing Sims 4 just as much I just with that Sims 4 had more things for them to do.. Seems like Sims 3 had more stuff for the Sims to do Sims 4 is lacking in this. I miss Hotels, Vacations spot sucks, and I want my pool table back I need something for my Historical Sims to do they can't play table tennis etc. Miss horses too a carriage would be nice you could use it for Weddings also. That is another think we had better Weddings in Sims 3, 2 they don't even toast the guest just stand around and eat. Remember when they went on a Honeymoon in Sims 2 I think it was.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 382 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3 hands down