January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

Which game do you play the most?

I added sims 2 because some people still play along with the other games, i know i still do.

Which game do you play the most? 25 votes

Sims 2
12%
Rflong7Anmirlarosecoloredsim 3 votes
Sims 3
16%
canitbemanxxnearlyperfectxGoulsquashBrandontaylor 4 votes
Sims 4
72%
aprilroseStormkeepkittymeowdopaminedroidMiguelDiogoawlchickMMXhyruleroseGrumpyGlowfishlazyjuniperBubbz3388GamingTweetyEvie0602ChelsPlaySimsNyaIeroWayWildIrishBansheehaisinZelexPower2PC 18 votes
origin: NyaIeroWay
sims 3 id: wolf101220

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 5,024 Member
    Sims 4
    The answer to the poll for me depends on exactly which moment in time you want to capture.

For the first 2 years or so after 4 released I played TS3 more, over the past year, I played TS4 more (did not have 3 or 2 installed for much of the year). Just in the past two weeks I have played TS2 more...after being able to reinstall both TS2 and TS3 due to having more hard drive space (thanks Santa!). Next week I have no idea which I will play more.

I voted TS4 because odds are, in aggregate, it will get more time then the others going forward just like it did in 2018, but that will change week to week.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    tumblr_nasnc4uUHi1tkpp11o1_500.png
    The Winters family Chronicle
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 283 Member
    Sims 4
    Right now, more S4 but I also play quite a bit of S2 as well, so I'd probably call it a tie honestly.
    Origin ID: WildIrishBanshee

My Families - Via PlumTreeApp

The Cravens - Alien Genetacy
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 14 New Member
    Sims 4
    I'm still very tired of The Sims 2 because I played it so much. It feels like I have nothing new to do in it, so I have had about a year long break from it. I kind of hope I'll still go back someday, because I have lovely sims there.

I haven't played much The Sims 4 yet, so almost everything is still new and exciting! I'm enjoying it a lot and playing it the most right now.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,479 Member
    Sims 4
    I played sims 2 when that's all was around and once sims 3 came out I dropped Sims 2 and hoped on Sims 3. Did the same thing with sims 3 when Sims 4 released.
    Simming for 17 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 50 Member
    Sims 4
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    The answer to the poll for me depends on exactly which moment in time you want to capture.

For the first 2 years or so after 4 released I played TS3 more, over the past year, I played TS4 more (did not have 3 or 2 installed for much of the year). Just in the past two weeks I have played TS2 more...after being able to reinstall both TS2 and TS3 due to having more hard drive space (thanks Santa!). Next week I have no idea which I will play more.

I voted TS4 because odds are, in aggregate, it will get more time then the others going forward just like it did in 2018, but that will change week to week.

I do the same except it depends on the mood im in
    Sims 4
    haisin wrote: »
    I'm still very tired of The Sims 2 because I played it so much. It feels like I have nothing new to do in it, so I have had about a year long break from it. I kind of hope I'll still go back someday, because I have lovely sims there.

I haven't played much The Sims 4 yet, so almost everything is still new and exciting! I'm enjoying it a lot and playing it the most right now.

Make sure to do the grill cheese aspiration
    Sims 4
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I played sims 2 when that's all was around and once sims 3 came out I dropped Sims 2 and hoped on Sims 3. Did the same thing with sims 3 when Sims 4 released.

mood
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 14 New Member
    Sims 4
    @NyaIeroWay I had no idea it is still in the game :o Awesome!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,287 Member
    Sims 2
    Play-Sims 2 :mrgreen:
    Create-Sims 3 :cookie:
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Sims 2
    Right now it's Sims 4, but Sims 2 will always be my favorite. However, I'm so spoiled by the new features in 4 that it's kind of hard to go back to the older games.
  • ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 24 Member
    Sims 4
    I got Sims 4 over a year ago but I Just brought Sim 3 over a 2 month ago and obviously played Sims 4 longer but prefer playing 3 for the game play and 4 for CAS.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 31 Member
    Sims 4
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 588 Member
    Sims 4
    Where is the sims 1 :lol: lol. Okay the fourth for me.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/