Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Toilet Fiasco of Del Sol Valley - Conspiracy Theories.

KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
Hey all,

So I assume everyone knows the details, but I thought I'd share a couple of humorous 'conspiracy theories' in regards to the lack of toilets in Del Sol Valley. Most were taken from comments on videos from youtube, hence the credits. I found some of them pretty entertaining and good enough to share.

"I have a theory about why none of the lots have toilets. See, I think the Sims people were going to add another toilet to the game for the pack, so they build houses w/o toilets in the meantime. Then, the toilet just didn't get made, and they didn't have time to update the build." -TheRealHazel

"Sims in DSV can't use toilets, once they get there, they are given a surgery on their bladder so they cannot pee or poo." -TheSnowballGenius Koolcat

"Conspiracy theory: these houses are so weird because Maxis is trying to tell us that Hollywood is overrun by lizard people. Think about it those sleeping pods will hide their lizard forms while they’re asleep. And the lack of toilets. Do lizard people have to pee? Probably not. Like how could Thorne Bailey possibly be human? Illuminati confirmed." - Queen Katara

What's your view, and can you come up with a weird conspiracy theory to explain the toilet situation? Does DSV have a 'Steel Bladder' trend that comes with fame? Is it a hidden fame perk? Will these questions ever be answered?!
ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited January 2019
    The celebrities are too rich to use the washroom themselves. They just pay other sims to do it for them.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    CeyllynnCeyllynn Posts: 25 Member
    As the saying goes, their **** don't stink... since once they attaina a certain celeb level all pertinent orifices pucker up and magically seal... why do you think there's a puke option?
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Vampires don't use toilets.