Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The opposite sisters NEW SERIES!!!

New year,new sims
I’m starting to make a new series about two opposite sisters you could give me some ideas of the name of the title. There will be plenty of chances for you to create a sims for my series but currently I’m looking for two gentlemen sims that could be the girls’ potential lover

If your interested in joining all you have to do is create the sim/sims, share it on the gallery with the #saphiretownies also you can put any name for series ideas
Due date: Valentine’s Day
I will be checking them out and letting you know which ones are being put into the series (there will be more than one 😊)

Also do bare in mind that if your going to use cc I’m going to have to replace it because I do not own any cc or if I don’t have the packs
Without further ado here are the two girls:

Jessie: the younger twin by ten seconds
Loves colour black and plays the guitar
Sneaks away into nightclubs at night and school
Teen

Emily: the older twin
The sensible, grade A student
Plays violin, tells Jessie off when she catches her sneaking around
Treated as a favourite, popular
Teen

Good luck, have fun! Happy simming!

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2019
    Sounds cool. I have a few sims for this...

Elijah Light - Elijah Light is rich, popular, charismatic, and sadistic. He loves inflicting misery onto others while making them think that he is someone they care about and he does this because he can get away with it (and has since he was a kid). Those that can see through his games are branded as haters and generally are the undesirables in a high school setting.

Dirk Black - On the surface, Dirk Black is your typical black sheep delinquent archetype, loves metal music, comes from a broken home, is despised by most of his fellow students & teachers, and is on the surface an irredeemable bad boy. Dirk is a bit more complicated & sees himself as an artist not confined to the norms of society and will rebel against all of it's norms. Currently, he has started rebelling with gender norms and what it means to be a man (though he only practices this within those he trusts)
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    As for names in this story, I like your Opposite Sisters name for the story but I also think Yin & Yang as well as Darkness & Light work for a story name as well for the sisters.