Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge: Fawn Family Story

SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
Hi everyone! A few months ago I started a new Sims 4 game to try the 100 Baby Challenge! I started it without the intent to turn it into a story or post about it, but I've decided to give it a try. I've never posted any of my challenges or stories before, and there may be some holes since I didn't take screenshots of everything because I didn't plan to share them! Also, I'm already well into the challenge so I won't be able to take any requests for names or anything like that.

Chapters

I used Ashleigh825's rules for the 100 Baby Challenge. Here's the link to the rules: https://snarky-sims-witch.tumblr.com/post/181535303038/tos-i-am-the-original-writer-of-the-sims-4-version
Post edited by SamiNY623 on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019

Meet Sienna Fawn

FtGc0Ja.png

Sienna Fawn is the first Matriarch of my 100 Baby Challenge! She is an easygoing, carefree, confident girl. She has taken on the massive task of having as many babies as she possibly can in her lifetime. Once she turns into an elder, her youngest daughter inherits the challenge. Once 100 babies have been born the the Fawn line the challenge is over! The goal is to have as few matriarchs as possible (so each one needs to have as many babies as possible).

Sienna's Traits:
    • Romantic
    • Childish
    • Creative
    • Domestic (from aspiration)

Sienna's Aspiration:
    • Super Parent

• Options
    edited January 2019

First Pregnancy

Sienna purchased a small home in Windenburg. She only has 20,000 simoleons to her name, so her house has just the basics. Since she is not allowed to get a job, she is going to have to find a way to make money and support her future children! She tries out various different skills.

DkVxfeY.png

iujtZJp.png

oB6w4Eg.png

A young man walks by her new house, and Sienna leaps at the chance to begin having children! It doesn't take her long to woo Gunther Munch.

v6qFeXY.png

SeSLQOr.png

A quick kiss, and she's got him hooked!

6mNqEl2.png

JC6ejbt.png

And...she's pregnant! Baby #1 is on the way.

cgTqppv.png

lpTbFGc.png
    (Sienna looks thrilled! Gunther, not so much).

Sienna finds out that the Humor and Hijinks Festival is down in San Myshuno, and she decides it might be fun to go check it out! Plus, she heard that the winning team (either the Jokesters or Pranksters) receives 500$ each!

3CZAEcc.png

The Jokesters won! Sienna made a much-needed $500!

ujwr2V9.png

And she is already looking for her next romantic partner... ;)

• Options
    edited January 2019

Baby #1: Avery

Sienna's first pregnancy was a breeze! She hardly ever felt sick, and with no children yet she was able to focus on honing her skills and meeting new people.

effe1Dz.png

gMpdrkr.png

vGa7hM8.png

GtZF7iS.png

She had her first baby at the hospital - it was a boy! Avery Munch Fawn.

LYaEJMv.png

Sienna is so in love with little Avery.

txiy7Rj.png

A/N: I decided to name the babies in alphabetical order, and if there are twins they will both start with the same letter. This way it will be easier to remember what number they were! And their middle names are their father's last name, to help remember who each baby's father is.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Avery's Toddlerhood

Avery is such a cute toddler! He aged up with the Inquisitive trait. Sienna absolutely adores taking care of him and teaching him everything she can (even when he is being defiant).

r30v98d.png

z1doRdO.png

hwwHIQl.png

G8GVyYT.png

It was Spring when Sienna first moved to Windenburg, and it is now Summer. Sienna bought a kiddie pool so that she and Avery can beat the heat with some water fun!

tRaQhc0.png

C4Tr7xj.png

She and Avery are very close - he's her first born and she does everything with him. Sienna has really taken a liking to San Myshuno thanks to the vibrant culture and how there is always something going on there, so she and Avery visit often!

iUho5Ay.png

kXEA4Y7.png

• Options
    edited January 2019

Baby #2 and #3: Benjy and Brady

Now that Sienna's first born has aged into a toddler, she really needs to find a new man to father her second child! She meets Paolo Rocca at the roller skating rink in Windenburg and they hit it off right away.

ScJJJdd.png

GL7LY8d.png

Ok7E1P7.png

So she decides to go back to his house. And she's pregnant again! Paolo seems to take it better than Gunther did.

1HjhLvR.png

VpULm5g.png

MzF8siT.png

She focuses on her skills and on raising Avery while she waits for her new bundle of joy to be born. She decides that being pregnant in the summer is NOT comfortable.

vt23YnL.png

rF5y5Vj.png

6kVePJQ.png

9cSsIAj.png

Finally she goes into labor and decides to have the baby at home...and she has twin boys! Brady Rocca Fawn and Benjy Rocca Fawn. Avery is happy to meet his new brothers.

UPr8BQf.png

• Options
    edited January 2019

Baby #4 and #5: Cindy and Carly

Sienna decided she quickly needed to find a new baby daddy; she waited way too long after Avery was born to get pregnant again, and she only has so long before she becomes and elder and can no longer have children. She sees a man walking in front of her house and introduces herself.

AeolgLi.png

He seems a little strange...but Sienna is desperate and invites him in anyway. She learns his name is Chad LeBouf, and right away she can tell that he is a bit erratic. He seems harmless though, and a little flirting goes a long way...

KktcgsQ.png

And she is pregnant once again! She asks Chad to leave quickly; he's a little too odd for her to want him to stay and chat.

cgTqppv.png

Meanwhile, it is Avery's birthday! (He reached level 3 in all 5 toddler skills). Sienna is sad that his toddler days are over so fast; it seems like just yesterday she gave birth to him in the hospital! Still, a part of her is relieved that she won't have to deal with 3 toddlers.

QG1cmJk.png

0541dfM.png

Avery's trait is Active and his aspiration is Whiz Kid.

The twins also age into toddlers! Benjy has dark brown hair and brown eyes, while Brady has red hair and blue eyes. Benjy got the Independent trait and Brady got the Charmer trait.

yBgAuwu.png

dTgwoeI.png

Sienna decided to take her boys to the park in Oasis Springs to spend some quality time together. She can't afford any kind of playground equipment yet so its nice to be able to have her kids play at park.

t6g0Ubi.png

PtCphLu.png

vFW5XkJ.png

2dN5iny.png

A stray puppy kept following the kids around at the park and they all loved him, especially Brady. After thinking it over and over, Sienna takes him home and names him Cosmo!

wCJicrF.png?1

Sienna goes into labor and goes to the hospital, and gives birth to twin girls! She's ecstatic to have her first
    daughter(s). Cindy LeBouf Fawn and Carly LeBouf Fawn are born!

nGv9Tm1.png

• Options
    edited January 2019

Baby #6: Daisy and Handling 4 Toddlers

The Romance Festival comes to San Myshuno, and it is the perfect place for Sienna to find her 4th Baby Daddy! She meets a painter named Brent Hecking, and the romantic atmosphere really helps to kick off their flirting.

hrLXbgN.png

jCYLOKG.png

4BJ5oLZ.png

She's pregant for the 4th time!

IzYtIvv.png

Cindy and Carly age up into toddlers a couple of days later, and the household becomes a little crazy. They both have red hair; Cindy got the angelic trait and Carly got the clingy trait. A pregnant Sienna, 1 child, 4 toddlers, and a puppy. Sienna is working hard with Benjy and Brady to improve their skills so they can become children, but now having 2 more brand new toddlers who aren't even potty trained makes every day pretty chaotic. Avery is super helpful with taking care of everyone though!

PhevVR5.png

IeQnAgo.png

tTIu1Df.png

s7SiFiy.png

4BDvW7t.png

kytICZf.png

PT6LluU.png

cWcivw0.png

gUl58df.png

And then baby Daisy Hecking Fawn is born at the hospital, adding to the already crazy household.

FrYaMq8.png

• Options
    edited January 2019

Chaotic Household and Aging Up

Sienna's household is now full: Sienna, Avery, Benjy, Brady, Carly, Cindy, Daisy and Cosmo. She can't get pregnant again until Avery grows up and moves out, so she is focusing all of her energy into making money to support her ever-growing family and helping the kids gain skills so they can keep growing up.

Avery aged up into a teenager! He rolled the Romantic trait and the Successful Lineage aspiration!

IIXtyYO.png

Benjy and Brady also aged into children! Sienna really focused on helping them learn all of their skills so they could grow up as fast as possible.
    Benjy is a Music Lover with the Artistic Prodigy aspiration, and Brady is Active with the Whiz Kid aspiration.

0yLt8bq.png

43MSxKy.png

The household is definitely a little crazy right now! Daisy will be a toddler very soon, yet Carly and Cindy are still very young toddlers that really haven't learned many skills yet. Thank goodness Avery is now a teen and able to help out even more! (Even though he may not always be thrilled to do so...)

whAIBVG.png

OnncAzw.png

We9Z9o9.png

Brady really loves little Cosmo! Ever since he was toddler he was always interested in the puppy, much moreso than the rest of the Fawn kids.

XkV4Kp3.png

OA9ccel.png

Autumn seems like it has flown by with all the chaos going on inside the house, but Sienna makes sure to have a somewhat traditional Harvestfest. She works hard in the kitchen all afternoon to cook a lovely Grand Meal for the family! She is feeling particularly thankful for her large family tonight.

X2mlsfB.png

v4sB3SE.png

6rIiw4Y.png

• Options
    edited January 2019

Still No New Babies!

It feels like it is taking Avery forever to age up! He needs to earn a Character Trait (he's working on Responsibility since it comes so naturally to him as he is always helping his mom with his younger siblings) and earn an A in high school, which means he must also reach level 3 of a skill. He's chosen Charisma, because he thinks it will help him meet people and potentially meet "the one" so he can become a dad himself.

Q93F0qy.png

Meanwhile, the twin girls have aged into children! They aren't identical, but they do look more alike than Benjy and Brady. Cindy is a Goofball with the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration. Carly is Lazy with the Whiz Kid aspiration.

KFU2XUr.png

Rc1wdxA.png

6ENafMO.png

E2jrBrb.png

Little Daisy also grew into a toddler! She has the Clingy trait.

8RCa7wT.png

WTHZAMf.png

Even Cosmo aged up into a dog! Brady is really excited about being able to train him now. Sienna decided to celebrate all of the birthdays and the fact that winter is here, she would take all of the kids to Hare Square, Windenburg's park.

1cjNE5X.png

ptgRW4G.png

qSJ0mwa.png

X4lVaEx.png

Avery is working hard on his responsibility, and he's even teaching his siblings how to be more responsible. Sienna is very proud of him, and although she knows he needs to move out as soon as possible, she also knows it will be extremely hard to let him go.

eVgR3AZ.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Goodbye Avery

The Humor and Hyjinks Festival is back in San Myshuno, and Sienna decides to go once again and make another $500! She also meets Diego Lobo, and although she isn't exactly smitten with the snobby Art Critic, she decides to chat with him as a potential father for her next little one.

731k7xN.png

Merry Winterfest! Sienna is very excited for the holiday, and can't wait to spend it with her family. Avery is going to be a young adult very soon, so Sienna is cherishing every moment she has with her first born before he moves out on his own. She and Avery decorate the house together, and the children really enjoy decorating the tree and singing Winterfest songs!

izWuhUe.png

6QP6Qry.png

3iywaeV.png

After opening presents in the morning, the kids all go outside to play in the freshly fallen snow. Sienna has a few friends over, and Avery invites his girlfriend Billie Jang as well.

3BtGZl1.png

Bw2QJyz.png

PzFImwQ.png

M2u9VCs.png

Pfj0u5P.png

Avery has his very first kiss with Billie! They've been talking about moving in together after high school, and Sienna thinks its a great idea - she really loves Billie.

Ag1e7oD.png

At the end of the night, Father Winter stops by and leaves some presents for the Fawn family.

kFV9UyG.png

3ZEXyfF.png

The next week, Avery moves out. His mother has a hard time saying goodbye, but she knows he needs to go make his own way in the world (and she really needs the room in the house for a new baby). Sienna stops by his new house in Newcrest, though, and sees that he and Billie are very happy in their new town!

KgRizKW.png
    Avery Munch Fawn
    Traits: Active, Romantic, Outgoing (Responsible) (Domestic)
    Aspiration: Successful Lineage

MXyeYEI.png

0OLYj3J.png

Sienna invites Diego Lobo over right away, and she is pregnant again with baby #7!

TQ1XMrX.png
  • Options
    jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    This is great so far! How often do you get to play this challenge? I am also creating my own story, but I wanted to blog it. This seems better though, what is your opinion with blog vs. just here in the forum?
  • Options
    This is great so far! How often do you get to play this challenge? I am also creating my own story, but I wanted to blog it. This seems better though, what is your opinion with blog vs. just here in the forum?

Thank you so much! This is the first story I've posted anywhere, so I figured I would try the forums first to get a feel for it. I've thought about creating a blog too, I think it just depends on where you're more comfortable sharing your writing with people :smile:

I play Sims fairly often, and I've been playing this challenge for a few months now on and off. I'm currently way past this point in my actual game!
  • Options
    Wee_PoppetWee_Poppet Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, this is great! I'm a few months into my first 100 baby challenge myself - I only heard about it recently, and in all my years of Simming (off and on). AM SO ADDICTED, it's such a great challenge! I do have a question, though - how do you go about continuing with another matriarch once the original matriarch becomes an elder? So far I'm at around 15 kids and she's about halfway through adulthood, so I'm very aware of time marching on!
  • Options
    Wee_Poppet wrote: »
    Hey, this is great! I'm a few months into my first 100 baby challenge myself - I only heard about it recently, and in all my years of Simming (off and on). AM SO ADDICTED, it's such a great challenge! I do have a question, though - how do you go about continuing with another matriarch once the original matriarch becomes an elder? So far I'm at around 15 kids and she's about halfway through adulthood, so I'm very aware of time marching on!

Thank you! Yes I agree its such an addicting challenge! I believe what you are supposed to do once the first matriarch becomes an elder is use her youngest daughter as the new matriarch. Obviously you can't start having babies again until the youngest daughter becomes a young adult, so I think you just age them up (once they reach the required skills/grade level of their age) and then they become your second matriarch!
  • Options
    Sorry for the very long break since I've last posted! I plan to keep this story going and post much more frequently now :smiley:
  • Options

New Teens

Benjy and Brady are almost teens now, and they realize they will be taking over a lot of responsibility in the house to help out their mom! Brady is very focused on training Cosmo.

2tHcC5J.png

1bnxiW5.png

cTYYIe2.png

Shortly after Avery moved out, Benjy and Brady have their birthday!

a3Lzw0i.png

J2B9ceX.png

They both turned out so handsome!

YOcsQXs.png
    Benjy's new trait is Cheerful, and his aspiration is Nerd Brain.

5LQHDyN.png
    Brady's new trait is Bro, and his aspiration is Friend of the Animals.

Carly enjoys teaching Daisy new things, and loves helping out around the house. Cindy is more focused on herself - she's particularly interested in physical fitness, which she practices a lot!

zTdh7j8.png

aaEVvqu.png

Sienna is still in her first trimester, and she's really enjoying this winter season. She's also very thankful that her lemon tree is still bearing fruit in these cold months - most plants don't during the winter, and her gardening is a necessary source of income.

ars70JF.png

B10L2Mo.png

• Options
    PixelChampionPixelChampion Posts: 50 Member
    This has been really fun to read so far! I can't wait for the next update!
  • Options
    This has been really fun to read so far! I can't wait for the next update!

Thank you, that means a lot that you're enjoying it :smile: I'm going to try to post another update today!
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Baby #7: Emmy

Cindy and Carly came home from school with A's, and they are very excited for their birthday!

NZlIalt.png

ejXozXR.png

eXFQ7Gf.png

The girls are definitely not identical, and that is more apparent now - they have different eyes and mouths. Cindy looks more like Sienna than Carly does.

uF06fhL.png
    Cindy aged up with the Creative trait and got the Joke Star aspiration.

WGZpglA.png
    Carly aged up with the Perfectionist and the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.

Having four teenagers in the house means that Sienna can focus on raising Daisy through her toddlerhood! They have really been bonding during this time, and Daisy's skills have improved greatly due to all the parental attention.

Nn1oHCw.png

JGIQIwC.png

ZSIn8hJ.png

The teens are all focusing on honing their skills and getting good grades - except Brady, who spends all of his free time with his pup Cosmo! They are inseparable!

B1NLy8M.png

TpOF196.png

xHCkde9.png

V89PW2h.png

osLGGoH.png

Daisy has her birthday too! Sienna helps her blow out the candles.

3d1E0Wq.png

c3Sehjl.png
    Daisy now has the Creative trait like her mom, and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

For a short period of time there are no little ones in the house, which a nice break for Sienna!

fGsaqkI.png

The break doesn't last long though, because later that day...

Ehkh7Rj.png

7WBvkCY.png

Emmy Lobo Fawn is born! And the household is full once again, with Sienna, 4 teens, 1 child, 1 baby and 1 dog.

• Options
    edited May 2019

Teen Romance

Benjy has been working hard at a local fast food restaurant after school. He decides to meet his mom at the Spice Festival Friday night, and invites his crush Marie to join him. It turns out Marie has feelings for Benjy too, and they share their first kiss!

SacFhBt.png

The next day is Benjy and Brady's birthday! It's also New Year's Eve. After breakfast, Emmy ages up into toddler and gets the Wild trait.

1je7bJv.png

HWHreN2.png

The house is pretty crowded and messy with 6 children, and things only get worse when Sienna burns the birthday cake she is baking for the boys, which starts a fire!

EmfUL74.png

jkkd6VX.png

After making the children clean up and replacing her oven, Sienna is finally ready to host New Year's Eve for her kids! Daisy invites friends over and they play outside in the snow. The teens all invite friends over to celebrate as well. Brady is super focused on athletics right now, and prefers to go on a run rather than hangout with friends. He stays outside in his gym clothes too long though, and almost gets hypothermia!

eN26X77.png

MSprlIE.png

z22iw93.png

Z0QMYpM.png

Inside, the boys blow out their birthday candles and age into young adults!

ylJ2vWF.png

EkBZ7ax.png
    Benjy Rocca Fawn
    Traits: Cheerful, Music Lover, Outgoing (Responsible) (Quick Learner)
    Aspiration: Nerd Brain

YzLj0ni.png

dqjkUOJ.png
    Brady Rocca Fawn
    Traits: Bro, Active, Cheerful (Emotional Control) (Animal Affection)
    Aspiration: Friend of the Animals

Meanwhile outside, Cindy has been flirting with her crush Blake Cooley. She surprises him with a kiss, to which he has a good reaction.

lJih1PF.png

nkHd8yR.png

The kids wrap up their party by watching the New Year's Eve television event with their friends.

JW8iwCb.png

YybzPLf.png

• Options

Growing Up and Moving Out

Since Benjy and Brady are now young adults, its time for them to leave home and go start their adult lives! Sienna decides it would be good for them to take Cosmo with them, since she has enough on her plate raising all of her children and Brady loves him so much! Sienna, Cindy and Carly bring the boys to their new home in Newcrest. Avery surprises them by coming by as well, since he lives in the same town!

9a8v9d8.png

YPlsSDA.png

fVK73hR.png

They love being on their own and having some freedom!

lqsnMqv.png

Back home it is now a house full of girls! Cindy and Daisy both really enjoy playing with and taking care of Emmy.

Z7wdRVr.png

Wit6NuT.png

Sienna appreciates the help, because it leaves her free to find new men to have babies with! She meets Brant Hecking while walking through Brindleton Bay, and they hit it off.

sRr1NEV.png

SW1CUQJ.png

f4q99QE.png

And just like that, Sienna is pregnant again!

2YOMVDA.png

Cindy and Carly, who were very close in age to Benjy and Brady, celebrate their birthday on the last day of winter!

y6OEyZT.png

yq7Tsez.png
    Carly LeBouf Fawn
    Traits: Erratic, Perfectionist, Lazy (Responsible) (Collector)
    Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast

IAycVn4.png

s43gV2k.png
    Cindy LeBouf Fawn
    Traits: Goofball, Creative, Slob (Emotional Control) (Gregarious)
    Aspiration: Joke Star

• Options
    edited May 2019

Baby #8 and #9: Finly and Felly

Sienna is taking care of her kids and the house while pregnant. Daisy and Emmy are enjoying their last days of childhood/toddlerhood.

h4VqCPP.png

dB8700k.png

hsZC2k7.png

Daisy has her birthday and ages into a teenager! She now has the Creative and Loves the Outdoors traits, and her aspiration is Master Chef. She looks a lot like Brant (her father)!

IGlqsIZ.png

Emmy also has her birthday; she now has the Hotheaded trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

UGAQrrM.png

Sienna goes into labor right after Emmy celebrates her birthday! She goes to the hospital, and comes home with twin girls, whom she names Finly and Felly. Sienna enjoys the help her oldest daughters give her, and even little Emmy!

NYX2Wnl.png

hy7QKZU.png

The next day, Sienna takes her children to the Oasis Springs park to enjoy some springtime fun in the warmer weather (although it ended up being rainy out). There, she meets Don Lothario, an easy candidate for her next suitor.

tbnmN01.png

It doesn't take long for her to woo romantically-inclined Don...

hF4L6vV.png

Vfs9S7R.png

XaApw33.png

She is pregnant again!

Iv9lWVn.png

Lastly, since Cindy and Carly became young adults, they are ready to move out! Sienna takes the family to come visit them in their new pink home in Newcrest.

A7Vyldw.png

YZxq38u.png

Zmi9bIs.png

CLO2fVi.png

Uod4mnw.png

N3t8wHM.png

When they get home, Don comes by and Sienna tells him she is pregnant...that non-committal trait means Don is not pleased!

TOSW0lh.png

• Options

Wanted to share this update! Sienna's first child, Avery, got engaged to Billie Jang!

apSBymN.png
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Omg please post again soon!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Baby #10 Georgy

Daisy loves honing her cooking skill, and helping Mom with her twin newborn sisters! She also enjoys keeping herself healthy with yoga.

9G2vLBk.png

7qXzlcQ.png

amZZ8Gp.png

Meanwhile, Sienna is very pregnant with Don's baby, and is ready to pop at any moment! She tries to fit in some "me" time by working on crafting wooden sculptures or gardening when she gets a free moment away from all of the kids.

wMLQ6Av.png

ELl3gnE.png

After Sienna gives birth to her ninth child Georgy, she drinks a "slimming-down" potion to get back to her pre-baby weight, and it works overtime. She also decides to throw a party to celebrate the beginning of summer! They all have a blast, and enjoy seeing their family members.

lHHAL6D.png

lPcCvgZ.png

bEOvZ2x.png

The next evening Sienna goes to the Spice Festival in her favorite city, San Myshuno! There she meets an interesting fellow, Johnny Zest, and the two hit it off. She takes him home and finds out she is pregnant again the next morning!

UIfBq4s.png

fesOjH2.png

Georgy ages up to a toddler!

6x9Yn8T.png