Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sooo.... uploading pics?

I have this sim who's a style influencer and she's supposed to upload 3 pics into the computer. I searched and researched and couldn't find the option to do this. Any help?
NK4koaX.png

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Sorry I only know about uploading videos from the drone.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Usually when you take a picture you can click on it and it'll say 'upload'. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited January 2019
    I don't see the upload pic option on the photo, so that's why I'm asking.

Well, I see "upload to Simstagram", but that's a different thing.
    NK4koaX.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Hover over the task and it says how to do it.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    I always do this and it doesn't. lol
    NK4koaX.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Hello
    On the computer , go to the social networking section, and choose the option to “ share pictures”.
    The photos need to be in your inventory.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    On the computer , go to the social networking section, and choose the option to “ share pictures”.
    The photos need to be in your inventory.

There is no "share pictures" option in the social media section.
    I'm not even sure whats going on, but I think I'm quitting this career since I can't advance in it. lol
    NK4koaX.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    This isn't just a badly worded way of wanting you to sell photos you take to a publisher, is it?
    Only other upload images I can think of is taking a picture, hanging it on a wall and choosing the upload it that way.
    Or the Share Images interaction under social media on the computer.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Go to the wheel for social media and select "share image". You can share images every few hours. I typically have my sim do it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't even think you need to have photos in your inventory.
    I can share images on the media but it doesnt ask me for specific images from my inventory and the sim I HAD in the career didn't have enough followers to do so(probably), so the option didn't show up at all.

This game is so buggy, I can't even play it properly. lol I wanted to do this, because it sounded interesting.

Back to sims 2 and 3 I go...
    NK4koaX.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Googled it. Apparently it's a known bug.
    Maybe make a thread on the help forum?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • CimmyNyxCimmyNyx Posts: 44 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    Go to the wheel for social media and select "share image". You can share images every few hours. I typically have my sim do it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't even think you need to have photos in your inventory.

For anyone trying to find this answer, this is correct. It is under Social Media and share image. You can only do one at a time and then go back and upload more later.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Thanks @CimmyNyx. I'm sure future readers will find that helpful. We'll lock this from here to limit any necroposting.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top