Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Believe I waited This Long To Start The Scientist Career

13...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Yeah it can be a bit tricky putting out a fire with the freeze ray. I got a route fail, seen in one of my pics on Page 1, but after moving the object around was able to extinguish it.
  • I love the scientist career! It is my favorite of the active careers in the Sims 4. The new Actor career in get famous comes close, but it still can't beat the scientist career for pure wackiness. Here is my favorite thing I had happen with the scientist career: I created a clone of my male scientist sim sim (blue eyes, short hair, no beard), who was identical to the original. Then, I cloned the clone, and "something went wrong with the cloning process" and the third clone was Evil and had dark brown eyes, long hair and he came complete with an evil mirrorverse beard. It was great.

I'm playing through the scientist career again for the first time in about a year, and I'm using my sim who reached the apex of the Actor career. She's level 9 now. I'm hoping that when I clone her it goes wrong and I get another Evil sim - I'm going to start her clone on a Hollywood Bad Girl track in the Actor career when she arrives. :wink:
    Finally completed all the serums.

Qt5CAkP.png

• belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I love the scientist career. It has always been my favourite.
    Finally made it to Sixam. It was gorgeous.

RfQpjuC.png

XOdh22A.png

OKX5SuE.png

zv2Koee.png

At one point there were about 13-14 alien sims present. :o

byPQUTJ.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i absolutely love sixam (though am always saddened that you can't fish there. i'd have loved to have some alien fish alongside the alien plants). don't visit that planet nearly enough, though, sadly. even though i've got a ton of aliens and a fair few scientists in my game
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations @simgirl1010! So happy (and a little jealous) you were able to get to Sixam with your very first Scientist. It's beautiful there eh? I loved the party Maxis created for them, it's so delightfully quirky! hehe

What did your Scientist do while she was there? Mine tried to fill some of the work tasks, but she mostly just hung out chatting, dancing, had a drink and went to look for collectibles. I took a ton of screenshots too, and a couple videos. I love the aliens voices! Anyway, congrats again and have a great week! <3

Congrats on completing all the serums too! None of my Scientists have ever made all of them, I'll have to make that a goal next time one of my Sims has that career. :)
    Thanks! @Karababy52 Since she's a level 10 scientist I didn't even bother to try and complete all of the work tasks. I mainly socialized with the aliens, explored the world, and looked for collectibles.
    You're welcome @simgirl1010 and thanks for posting those pics of Sixam, I love that world. Just wish there was more to do there. Oh well... *shrugs* Will you keep playing with your Sim now that she's topped her career? Just curious since sometimes I kept going, other times I moved on to new or previous saves I'd put on hold to play with the Scientist.
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    You're welcome @simgirl1010 and thanks for posting those pics of Sixam, I love that world. Just wish there was more to do there. Oh well... *shrugs* Will you keep playing with your Sim now that she's topped her career? Just curious since sometimes I kept going, other times I moved on to new or previous saves I'd put on hold to play with the Scientist.

She and her family, husband, 3 kids and a dog, are the only sims I play. She also owns a restaurant, vet clinic, and retail bridal boutique. I might focus on one of those next or have her start a new career. Probably astronaut.
    Ah, okay, I didn't know she was part of the only family you play. She and her family sound like very accomplished and busy Sims. I've played the Astronaut career before, it's fun too. Good luck with whatever you focus on with her now and have fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top