Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please EA: Fix our Vampires!! UPDATED NOVEMBER 2019

14567810...Next

Comments

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Ok I was about to have a heart attack when I thought the bug was back, but is good to know @TygerNight that you are playing in a console. Pc got the fix just before Rom, so I wish console players will have the fix soon too B)

Remember before you humanize a vampire ALWAYS use the draught of reconfiguration to clean the weaknesses as @MaggieMarley recommended

Oh @Writin_Reg you made me remember how fun Sims 2 vampires were. I loved their dramatic arrivals :D And how they scared other sims with that little sound Bleh! or something like that. They were inspired by Bela Lugosi vamp. I like classic vampires, maybe that's why I love Sims 4 Vlad. Well, I relly like vamps and playing with them :#
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    Thanks @emere , I'll absolutely do that. 🤗
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I got Vampires a few days ago when I edit a Vampire’s dark form, cas gets slower. It only happens for the dark form, not the regular form. Does anyone else have the problem ?

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    The influence emotions is still available for brand new vampires. Is that intentional?

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

No @Nindigo it is a bug, but even if your new vamp have the option and the animation it will do nothing to other sims. Your vamp still need the power ;)

@Dianesims sometimes that happens do to the special occult animation, but it is a minimal lag. I hope someone else can conform this ;)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    The direction to try some mods really helped improve my game with Vamps. Without the mods it was supremely frustrating because they were just like hand puppets, and surprises, quirks, and autonomy is what makes The Sims more than just a digital dollhouse.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Am I actually the only one whose Vampires constantly have the locomotion as a bat or supernaturally fast? I have to deactivate it every time I load my households (and I have a lot of Vampirehouseholds). It's been that way for quite some time, but certainly not right from the start. It's annoying, because the Vamps lose a lot of energy because of that and are constantly tired when I load the households... :/

Sorry, English is not my mother tongue ;)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    edited November 2019
    I noticed that vampire household members that you've put into Hibernation magically are awake next time you get back home too from being away.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I noticed that vampire household members that you've put into Hibernation magically are awake next time you get back home too from being away.

Been like that since May 2018, was trying to create story where my sim imprisoning his vampire father and brother in the basement and let them hibernate only for them to awake wandering the basement everytime he arrived in the house, it annoyed the hell out of me.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    izecson wrote: »

Been like that since May 2018, was trying to create story where my sim imprisoning his vampire father and brother in the basement and let them hibernate only for them to awake wandering the basement everytime he arrived in the house, it annoyed the hell out of me.

Yeah I was doing something similar, though not so sinister lol. Just basically keeping one vampire awake at a time. But yeah... that ended fast.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    Can anyone explain this for me? I can't find it anywhere, Thanks in advance :) tamed_thirst_zpsh3wc2lm6.jpg
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    edited November 2019
    Parvati wrote: »
    Can anyone explain this for me? I can't find it anywhere, Thanks in advance :) tamed_thirst_zpsh3wc2lm6.jpg

It's a vampire power, top row of the skill tree if I recall.

Edit- originally thought it was second row of the skill tree, got tamed thirst confused with vampire creation as you need that for a different aspiration.
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    edited November 2019
    Parvati wrote: »

It's a vampire power, top row of the skill tree if I recall.

Edit- originally thought it was second row of the skill tree, got tamed thirst confused with vampire creation as you need that for a different aspiration.

He is Grand Master Vampire and still can't find that tamed thirst, it looks like satisfaction points but says power points, can't find it in either place :| and um 750 power points?? edit: found it tyvm :D

UPDATE: The new patch November 25th, even if it is not listed, fixed this bug: Vampires can not Back Float at pools Thanks! <3

5cYiLrV.png
  • DarkPoet1967DarkPoet1967 Posts: 8 New Member
    My Vamp mods are working well except for one, No Drink and Drain restrictions. I have tried 4 different versions of this Mod but none work thus far. My Sims 4 version is 1.58.63.1010. Are these mods going to get updated?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My Vamp mods are working well except for one, No Drink and Drain restrictions. I have tried 4 different versions of this Mod but none work thus far. My Sims 4 version is 1.58.63.1010. Are these mods going to get updated?

This doesn't really have anything to do with what is discussed in this thread which is about buggy vanilla vampires. You'll want to ask your question over in the mods discussion section on these forums since it's a mod question.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• DarkPoet1967DarkPoet1967 Posts: 8 New Member
    @Nindigo79 Thank you, wasn't sure where it belonged.