Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Date Night Game Pack (aka. Get to Woohoo)

- Take your sims in all new dates and help them find the one they have always been looking for
- Uncover your sim's new turn ons and turn offs as you navigate them through the new attraction system
- Orchestrate romantic date nights and keep the attraction flowing
- Have looked everywhere but still can't find a suitable date? Is your sim really that awful? Don't loose hope and look up the new Simder matchmaker app!

New date system (replaces the current goal oriented date system with one that accounts for how the sim's romantic interactions are going, weather they are failing or not, and the emotions and mood of the sims)
New attraction system (turn ons and turn offs, scoping the room for potential dates, different levels of attraction/chemistry)
Simder dating app
Bed animations (lounging, kissing, relax, make out, cuddling, cuddling while sleeping)
Slow dancing
Shower woohoo
Photo Booth
Snooker table
Mini Golf courts
Champagne bottle
Vibrating heart bed
Lips shaped sofa
King sized beds
Ms. Crumplebottom NPC

I'll leave you with a Hot Date render.

thesims_hotdate_baddate.jpg
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2018
    Great idea! A downtown neighborhood coming with this pack would be greatly appreciated, it just has to be 5 lots.

Also I'd like a little bit more drama added like the Sim throwing juice into their dates' face on the render.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Great idea! A downtown neighborhood coming with this pack would be greatly appreciated, it just has to be 5 lots.

Also I'd like a little bit more drama added like the Sim throwing juice into their dates' face on the render.

A downtown inspired neighborhood could be pretty cool! With new bars/nightclubs/lounges, a mini golf court, a park where sims can get picnic baskets like in TS1 to eat in, etc.

And yes! We definitely need more drama!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    I'd love an attraction system - when I first played Sims 3 I thought my Sim could get it on with Jon Lessen but when I went a party at his house there were no little hearts when we were introduced... so sad, he went off with that awful Gwen Glover (huge hearts when he met her). As you can see, on my poor little heartbroken Sim's behalf, I'm still not over it.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.