To participate in a few of the 12 days of Simsmas challenges you will need to download content from The Sims 4 Gallery. Haven't done this before? Keep reading for an explanation!
Let's say you would like to hunt some gifts on our Day 4 challenge - this is how you would place the lot in your game:
- Open The Sims 4 and create a new game or load a savegame where you have empty lots. Newcrest is an empty world perfect for this, but any empty lot (40x30 or bigger) will work for any of the 12 days of Simsmas challenges. I'm going to use the following lot:
- Once you have selected a lot, press the Build button in the bottom right corner:
- This will load the lot in Build mode. Now let's open The Gallery. You can use this button in the top right corner of the screen or press F4:
- A new window will open. Make sure 'Gallery' tab is selected (1), then search by EA Account ID (2) and type my forum name to do the search (3).
As I'm writing this guide beforehand, I haven't uploaded any of the 12 days of Simsmas challenges yet, but you should find the challenges in the results. If not, please, make sure your filters in the left side (4) match mine.
- Once you find the challenge you are looking for, click on it and then press on the button at the bottom right corner to place the lot:
- When asked, select to place the lot 'Furnished', and you are ready!
You can now play the challenge or go back to Manage worlds if you need a Sim for the challenge
Any questions, let us know below!