Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Sims related New Year’s Resolutions You’ll Be Making?

13...Next

Comments

• pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    I resolve to...earn a Professional Student Badge in TS3....complete a legacy family in TS2 and TS3...I have only gotten to generation 7 in both. I also resolve to upload pictures...when I can!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I resolve to...earn a Professional Student Badge in TS3....complete a legacy family in TS2 and TS3...I have only gotten to generation 7 in both. I also resolve to upload pictures...when I can!

I forgot about the badges in TS3. Also, good luck on completing a legacy family in both games. I miss my TS2 games. But in TS3, I did manage to get one family to Generation 7. That was back when I first got the game and started building up my EPs.
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I'm on the Wanna play more boat :smile:
    That's my game related resolution, around September of 2017 my old laptop died and I couldn't play since then until June of 2018 which it's when I finally got my new one, I've been playing randomly new saves and then abandoning them due to some issues I was having (crashes while saving that have been finally fixed) but then I have been distracted and I haven't played as much, I'm looking foward to play more my legacy, I want to finish it so badly and then maybe play some other challenges or start a sims story :smile: I would say I want to create a world... but I don't have the slightest idea of how to start and I'm scared of being disappointed with myself :confused:

Oh and I also want to participate more here in the forums :smile:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr