Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 2 of Simsmas: Simsmassy avatars

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
You know what needs more Simsmassy vibes? The forums! Let’s make our avatars match this time of the year!

For the second day of Simsmas, here your challenge: change your usual avatar to something that reminds you of the Holiday season, and post the picture below to share it with everyone!

If you have been in a Simsmassy mood for a while and have had an avatar to match - post it here! We want to see the collection!

My Simself is ready!:

lpm9ey239cmv.png

Note: please, remember avatars shouldn’t contain personal photos - be careful of your privacy!

Note 2: if you are a New member, you won't be able to set up your avatar yourself, but that’s no reason not to join the fun! If you want to participate in this challenge and you share the link to your Simsmassy avatar in this topic, I'll make it show as your forum avatar as well. I'll do this only once per person, as long as the avatar meets the forum rules and you post during the 12 days of Simsmas. I'll make your avatar go back to the default plumbob second week of January (unless you are already a Member by then, in which case you will be able to remove it yourself whenever you want!).
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments