Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thread closed

ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
I appreciated all the input and made my decisions.
Post edited by ThePinkBookGirl on

thread closed 99 votes

Perfect Patio
8%
Frn0731Bagoas77lexus20itskatylynncalipossCommaSplicesivanpetewentos 8 votes
Toddler Stuff
23%
brackencat31StormkeepIsb917MissyHissyWinterKhirindavina1221painted_dreams87AlbaWaterhouseannaliese39mariajane216AngelEb95RedShoe7Hearts4uJediMuppetEvilyn_1007WolfiumListentoToppDoggBecka28godfatheroz2SimmyFroggy 23 votes
Kids Stuff
20%
jeLlyBeAn1573MindofyHestiabixtersEmmaVaneKatara11XxAirixXtadeoalonso2ChadSims2BooV7227DreamaDoveTodilooAmandèleWallSims4everSimsandraIyasenuPorcelainFaeryCaleSimsHippie98izzysimmm 20 votes
Backyard Stuff
22%
m4verick13Jennyggashcrash19DoloresGreyWulfsimmerInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtSayoLoireGannet The Seabirddogboy678dreamprisonerpinneduphairSAEldarinGamingTweetyhermioniaBradyGalaxyWildIrishBansheeAriaMad2Wispyenetney52 22 votes
Spooky Pack
11%
SavvySimmieSigzy05Rae357VanPelt81ahandle101Topher8907WaitWhatYTStarstruckSimmerPrink34320V2AwkwardElf_000key 11 votes
My First Pet
5%
AjaGiosummertaffy68AirakaleSimAlexandriaRouensims 5 votes
Fitness Stuff
10%
Moon_WillowCzartyelelunicyLissyK9SimTrippyGrumpyGlowfishperagogoanin13jadonbakesBeli 10 votes

Comments

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Because I'm usually family player.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited December 2018
    Toddler Stuff
    I'm also a family player and as I play a lot with toddlers I wouldn't want to play without Toddler Stuff. Kids Room Stuff is a close second for the same reasons, then Backyard Stuff for the nice CAS and build items. As every player is different though I would suggest checking out the SimsVIP or Carl guides for each pack if you haven't already to see which suits you best.
  • surlybadgersurlybadger Posts: 283 Member
    So it's not on here but I'm a sucker for the Laundry day pack. :|
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Uh...why ask why.. I mean, it's toddlers. Toddlers are soooo cute, so no explanation is needed. Could have voted for any of them other than Spooky stuff and MFPS though, based on the fact I use things from all of the rest literally all the time.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Kids Stuff
    I felt it fleashed the kids out more.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Perfect Patio
    None of my favourites were mentioned and from the group you listed , perfect patio is the only one that I really like and it introduced hot tubs.
    hmm.. I also like spooky stuff , nice decor for my vampires and pumpkin carving is cute.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Not listed but I really liked Romantic Garden because I used the objects a lot for vaporwavey mall designs :sweat_smile:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • ahandle101ahandle101 Posts: 10 New Member
    Spooky Pack
    Bowling stuff for a community bowling alley.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited June 2019
    Spooky Pack
    Laundry day Stuff, easy, the cas stuff is legit. Out of these, I guess Spooky Stuff, the accompanying holiday is sadly pretty useless but the cas items are cute.

Fitness stuff is also cool but I didn't really appreciate it until I started making super fit, active sims in bulk, lol
  • ahandle101ahandle101 Posts: 10 New Member
    Spooky Pack
    Okay, I've re-read about your wanting one of those specific and out of those I pick spooky. I used it for a graveyard lot and it can help with holidays and parties.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Kids Stuff
    Easily Kids Room it added content to the game every other pack has ignored making playing a child much more enjoyable.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Of what you listed I chose toddler stuff because of the huge boost to toddler cas and it gives something for toddlers to do. Child stuff is nice too. Perfect patio does give you the hot tub and a new woohoo option. Don't own the rest so can't comment about them.
  • sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    Perfect Patio
    ...and Backyard Stuff

I love to play outside so....
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2019
    Backyard Stuff
    Because that's the only one from your list I own :D

I really love the chimes and the birdfeeder.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Toddlers closely followed by Bowling Night Stuff. I’m still totally won over by the bowling venue addition.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My First Pet
    I know it's controversial, but my favorite is My First Pet Stuff because, well, pets. I think it was the first Stuff Pack I ever bought.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My First Pet
    My first pet because I use it the most. It's got a lot of nice Cas and build stuff. Fitness is really good too for the earbuds though
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Because I love it when they add to toddlers. Kid stuff was neat too.
    Because that's the only one from your list I own :D

I really love the chimes and the birdfeeder.

I really love the chimes and birdfeeder as well. There are a few choices for the chimes too.
  • IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Kids Stuff
    I like the Voidcritters and the little Puppetshow Theatre thing.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    Out of the poll options, I'll go with Fitness Stuff. I didn't want it at first, thinking it wouldn't add anything new other than the rock climbing wall, and... yeah, I wasn't wrong about that, but the BB items and especially the new fitness clothes are great!

Second would be Kids Room Stuff, which is surprisingly elaborate for a stuff pack, but I don't play with kids often.
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Of those packs I own Backyard, Fitness, Toddlers, and Kids Stuff.

I'd vote Toddlers or Kids.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    Backyard stuff as I use a lot of the build buy and cas items from it more than the other stuff packs.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2019
    Fitness Stuff
    Out of these? Definitely fitness. Simply because I love the hairs that came with it and the rest of the CAS is nice too. Also: I love that it brought back working out in front of the TV xD so all in all I use this far more than any of the other SPs on this list :)
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    I went with Backyard Stuff cause it adds the most actual gameplay in my opinion, no matter how you play. If you are a family player, Toddler and Kid stuff are definite must-haves though!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I went with toddler stuff but backyard is a close second.