Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Daycare Days Game Pack

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Something that would be pretty interesting, at least to me, to have in TS4 would be the ability to buy a Daycare Centre much like we can with a retail store, a restaurant or a vet clinic.

I think it would be a fun business to own in which parent sims review our business with stars depending on the mood of their child when they come to get them after work, sort of like the Daycare career that we had in TS3 Generations but made into a business. Sims that own a Daycare could hire employees to help them take care of both toddlers and new born babies that get sent to Daycare, teach them skills and take care of their needs while their parents are away. It would also be the best time to make babies untied to the bassinet.

vFxxDo5.png

New objects could include:

Baby swings
Play mats
Rocking horses
Baby changing stations
Sandpits
Toddler easels to paint with their hands
See-saws
Rocking chairs
etc.

I just think it would be an interesting business to have and a fun way to get money in the sims for people who love to interact with toddlers in the game.
mHdgPlU.jpg?1
Post edited by Sigzy05 on

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I would like to see a Daycare or a PreSchool pack for toddlers which allowed our Sim to run them. TS3's Daycare (at home business) was great, and got very hectic..I loved it. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want this so bad
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I would like to see a Daycare or a PreSchool pack for toddlers which allowed our Sim to run them. TS3's Daycare (at home business) was great, and got very hectic..I loved it. :D

I personally loved the Daycare active career in TS3, which is why I suggested this. But I think that if it were made a business like the vet career, it could be even cooler since there would be a proper venue for it. It would also be something new that we've never really had and enhance the toddler gameplay even more!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • flowerceremonyflowerceremony Posts: 17 Member
    Super cool idea for a pack. As @Cinebar mentioned, the TS3 daycare career could be hectic but that was what I loved about it. To me it felt realistically challenging, and I would love to see something similar make a comeback in TS4. Also would be another good opportunity to add some new (needed) toddler & child CAS and Build/Buy items.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I'd love this and summer camps too. Plus boarding schools. And orphanages.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    A big YES to the idea of owning a daycare business! :smiley: I loved, love, LOVED this career in Sims 3, and it would be awesome if we could have this back with an actual building location for it! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Only if we can hire family members as employees..that's the one thing I hated about the Sims 3 game
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Only if we can hire family members as employees..that's the one thing I hated about the Sims 3 game

TS4 Dine Out doesn't let you have family employees either it's not just TS3, on top of that TS3 didn't even have a dedicated EP or GP budget to make such a system from the ground up.

Since the vet clinic, I think, allows for family members to use and tend the vet objects and is an improved version, you could say, of the Dine Out system, I guess there is no reason to not be able to have other family members helping around the Day Care though :smiley:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1