March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod To Organize Skin Details?

Hi all! I remember a few days ago I came across a mod that would show you where skin details began and ended (ie. would show a thumbnail where mouth creases, moles etc started) but now for some reason I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or where I can find it? Any help would be appreciated!
I am not throwing away my shot

Comments

• ToughDondon2006ToughDondon2006 Posts: 9 New Member
    Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about?Try using different word searches.
  • SekrilSekril Posts: 19 Member
    Is it this one by chance? I have it in my game and it's a life saver!
  • desjackson77desjackson77 Posts: 69 Member
    Sekril wrote: »
    Is it this one by chance? I have it in my game and it's a life saver!

Yes! That's the one.
    I am not throwing away my shot
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    What does that mod do exactly? It appears it makes certain parts visible in a different way while disabling them.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    What does that mod do exactly? It appears it makes certain parts visible in a different way while disabling them.

What it does is clearly define which part the skin detail goes on. There are labels (basically icons that don't have CC attached to them) for each section. Like 'forehead crease' or 'freckles'. Basically, it makes it a lot easier to layer face details without removing one through trial and error.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    It does that alright. But at the same time it disables those parts or making them invisible. Cant tell. Either way it makes most CC in those three categories useless. Might not be compatible anymore.
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    It does that alright. But at the same time it disables those parts or making them invisible. Cant tell. Either way it makes most CC in those three categories useless. Might not be compatible anymore.

Ummm, I'm not sure what you think this mod is? It doesn't disable anything, it just adds a label onto skin details so you can clearly see which slot it takes up. For instance, I have custom braces in my skin details that take up the "freckles" slot, but I also have actual freckles that take up the same slot. With this mod, I know that I have to use braces in the "dimple" section if I also want freckles, instead of it being a trial and error thing.
    I see the labels and at the same time the item doesnt work anymore. I removed the mod, lost the better labels but the items work again.