March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Drama...How We Love It!

I'm currently doing a game where the kids of my Sims couple,except for the oldest,become other occult Sims when they become young adults. The husband became entangled with an alien and knocked her up,which caused him to divorce his wife. Because she's now preggers,the alien sought revenge by summoning meteors that eventually killed the husband. The wife is plotting to kill the alien and adopt the kid once it's born.

Yet more proof of how utterly sadistic we can be in this game....
A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    True. :p

So many things I make my Sims do that I would NEVER do in real life!!!

Because yeah, I love drama! :mrgreen: Makes for good story telling. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've had drama from winters being too long and hard with my town residents having to struggle to survive a tough winter and hope they don't run out of food before spring shipments arrive with new supplies or that they don't get washed away in floods from the spring thaw when it decides to rain hard for days on end.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I ran a challenge where a sim could only make something if they actually had the ingredients in the fridge. To save money, the sim had a garden growing. This was before I got Seasons or the Stones Throw Greenhouse, so no greenhouse was set up for them. Well, things started to get a little desperate when zombies kept eating the crops and my sim's wages were barely able to cover the monthly bills (was working a part time job instead of a career). Many a time she had to head out to the park and hope someone else decided to cook up a platter of food.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.