Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin: SimPoints SALE 50% OFF!

Origin is having a 50% off sale on Simpoints till Jan 11th.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew since we don't see Simpoints on sale often.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-3/currency

Happy Simming! :smiley:
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments

• BluessunBluessun Posts: 139 Member
    Logged in just to post message about this but you got here waaay before me :)
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    Bluessun wrote: »
    Logged in just to post message about this but you got here waaay before me :)

@Bluessun LOL It is such a good deal. We have to spread the word, don't we?! :wink::lol:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Goodywood , thank you so much for starting this thread. I would never have noticed the sale otherwise!
  • rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Yay! When I played TS3 I barely got anything from the store so I'm missing all the worlds but Riverview. Can't wait to finally try them out after all these years. Thanks for posting this!
  • AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    Awesome @Goodywood Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!