Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Revival Sunset Valley 2009-2018

Short Story

Comments

• Options
    MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member
    Sims 3 2009
    zFg1Wir.jpg

My very first Sims and her small house.

Recently I went through some old backup from an older computer I had in 2009. I found my very first Sims and her house in Sunset Valley. I also found the note pad .txt document I used to record her life. In 2009 the Sims did not have memories, it was just the basic game. I had also backed up an in game picture of her, shown below.
    p5cv1uu.png
    wjhhiDK.png
    At the end of her life, I wrote in note pad! "Some day I will give you the life you deserve." And left it at that.
    Now almost 10yrs later(RL) I have started to Revive her.
    Below is a condensed short story of her life in Sunset Valley. Hope you enjoy!

(Shaula Shamore)The Pictures shows her several days after her parents were killed in an explosion at the lab.
    She was only about a week into Young Adult age. Her parents did not leave her an inheritance, just the house and the bills. They had been big spenders, buying new cars, going to parties and giving away money! Which left them very poor.

Shaula got a job in the town's restaurant. She liked cooking and gardening, but hated fishing, which held her back from improving her job performance.
    She never went to parties and her only acquaintance were her class mates Emma Hatch and Madison VanWatson. She was too busy trying to make enough money to pay the bills to make many friends.

One day she took an early break from work, headed to the park to enjoy one of her perfect Apples she grew in her yard as a pre-dinner bonus. She was relieved when she arrived to find no one was in the park and with a sigh she sat down on a bench and started munching on her apple. After a little while she felt another presence sit down beside her, and she glanced over to see a very handsome man. He smiled at her and said "It's a beautiful day" She smiled back and agreed. She offered him an apple, which he declined and seemed offended by her offer! They continued to converse and when she got up to leave, he flirted with her.

Some time passes in the story. They become lovers and were married. It was after they were married that she learned that he was obsessed with flirting. She was not concerned. She was in love, and he was in love with her. Little did she realize the consequences of marrying a flirt.

A few months later she gave birth to Karlie, a beautiful little baby girl and both she and her husband was thrilled.
    He was a fisherman, and he sold his fish to the market every day, and they had a nice saving going! After Karlie aged into a child and started school, Shaula decided it was time to have another child. Her husband didn't care much for the idea, he felt they needed more savings, and they needed to expand the house another room. He was working hard, out most of the day and evening fishing.

Shaula was determined and wooed him any chance she got. Finally, she became pregnant, and had another little girl she named Marcy.
    After Marcy was born her husband became a stranger to their children. He was spending more and more time away from home. He would spend several days out fishing and come home, only to go out again several hours later.

Marcy aged into childhood, and Karlie became a teen. Shaula missed her husband, and finally she confronted him. She wanted him to be home more. But she realized he was right when he said they needed more money for the girls as they were growing up fast, and they would need money for their wedding when the time came.

One night as Shaula sat reading, a dark cloud covered the moon. It started to rain very hard, and Shaula got up, put her book away and went to look out the window. She saw a shadow in the yard, and she sighed with relief, finally her husband had come home.

The shadow stood there for a moment and moved into the window light and looked up. Shaula gasped, the person looking up at her was herself! She looked different and appeared ghostly in the glow from the window. But it was her!
    Shaula shivered, her knees grew weak, and the shivers got worse. She had a terrible feeling of foreboding. She backed away from the window and immediately grabbed her phone. She never called her husband, never wanted to disturb him while he was working. He took a while to answer the phone, and when he did, she heard a female voice in the background (which at the time did not register) she pleaded with him to come home. He declined saying the weather was too bad, and he would spend the night at a friend's house.

She stayed up the rest of the night, walking the floors while having bouts of shivering. She was exhausted and today was Saturday; she needed to work a few hours at the restaurant, and then she could take a nap before doing her gardening.

Her shift was over and as she was walking toward her car, the phone rang. Oh no! she though. I hope that's not Emma wanting to hang out I need to do my gardening! But it wasn't Emma, it was the police emergency, saying her daughter Marcy and another young girl drowned in the local swimming pool.

Shaula world splintered, shards of her soul fell around her in tiny glowing bits of debris. She stumbled towards her car, her only thought was to get home and hug Karlie, to give and receive comfort.

She arrived home; the door was unlocked and partly opened. She entered the living room and knew right away Karlie was not home.
    Then she heard a noise coming from her bedroom. Karlie!
    She opened the door and saw a couple woohooing in her bed! It was her husband and a woman she only saw in passing, Jamie Jolina. She cried out and heard another loud crack coming from somewhere within her. She stood there, numb beyond belief! Hand pressed over her mouth, to contain more screams from bursting forth.
    She slowly backed up, aiming for the door but found herself behind the divider screen instead. She continued to stare at the bed, still in numbing pain. The couple finished, and both got out of bed. He turns toward his lover and moves in for a long kiss. He lovely massage's her back and puts his arms around her, hugging her amorously. Then he slowly pushes her back to the bed. They both fell onto the bed and started to woohoo again.

Shaula trembling, eases back towards the door. She bumps into someone and felt arms goes around her. Karlie!
    Karlie pulls her into the living room, and they both cry on each other's shoulder. Karlie pulls away and says, "Mom you didn't know?" Shaula shook her head. "Mom," Karlie said" I've known since grade school, except his lover was Zelda Mae. All the kids made fun of me, saying my dad was a bad man," Karlie wiped her eyes. "He's been in that room with her all morning. I went to sit in the backyard, so I couldn't hear---, and then the phone rang---" Karlie started to cry again.

Watching the tears streaming down her daughters face, Shaula felt strength building inside her. She turned toward the bedroom, entered and screamed at her husband! He jumped out of bed with a stupefied look on his face like a love sick clown! She slapped him and it felt good to do so. She told him the marriage was over, and she meant it. He didn't react because he didn't care. He didn't answer the emergency phone call as he was too busy (working); he didn't even know he'd lost his little girl.
    Karlie came into the room, and she looked at her father with hate-filled eyes. Her mother was not the only one to suffer for his betrayals. "Mom" Karlie said" He's got to go, he can't live here anymore. I can't stand being in the same room with him."

Shaula looked at the stranger that was her husband and felt all the lonely years she spent at home waiting for him to come home. She pointed her finger at the door and told him to leave. She kicked him out, never wanting to see him again.

Years passed. Shaula became an adult, then an elder. Through those years she fought battles of depression and loneliness. Karlie married Ethan Bunch and moved into a home of their own. Karlie was not totally happy, but her husband never cheated on her. She had three daughters. Which was the only joy in Shaula's life, her grandchildren.

Shaula ambles towards a gave stone, carrying flowers Karlie purchased from the market for this day. This day, the anniversary of the blackest day of her life. The day her soul shattered. She gently laid the flowers on the grave. Kneeling she pulls weeds away from the headstone and from the corner of her eye she sees a brightness in the mausoleum's shadow. Glancing up she sees the figure from long ago, the one she thought was herself! "You are not me" she mumbles "I am old and near my ending"
    The figure of the Woman smiles and looks out towards the ocean. She raises her arms out and above her as though she enjoys life to the fullest and slowly disappears.
    Shaula eases back and sits down. As she stares at Marcy's grave she found images filtering through her mind. Images of her life, of her children. She felt peace for the first time in many, many years. Peace that only death can bring, she welcomed it!

• Options
    Sims 3 Sunset Valley 2018
    nLiUqfd.jpg

Hospital before nurse enters room
    I7tSNcW.png

The young woman jerked awake, heart pounding. Rubbing her eyes she sees a white room, sitting up slowly she finds herself in a white bed. Everything white and much too bright. She squints as a door opens at the end of the room and an adult woman dressed in white enters the room.

"Hi sweetie" the woman in white says as she smiles brightly "See you finally awoke, you've slept like the dead for the last few days since they found you on the beach" She rushed on. "How you feel? Bet you are hungry. Do you want something to eat? How about some orange juice? I have some right here
    The young woman pointed to the orange juice and the woman in white pours her a glass.

"My Name is Nurse Ebbs" the woman in white says "Well it's actually Rose Ebbs, and I am a nurse here at the hospital" "How about you?"
    The young woman mumbles "me?" her voice sounding faint.
    "Yes you. What's your name? Where do you live? Did You have a boating accident? You were found on the beach, you must have had a boat accident," Nurse Ebbs clapped her hands, "Oh this is so exciting." She was almost dancing in excitement.
    The young woman started to say something but was interrupted by the nurse again.
    "You know" nurse Ebbs says "This is the most exciting thing to happen in Sunset Valley in—in— well I don't remember when." Suddenly the Nurse slapped her hand to her forehead. "Oh gosh, I have to let them know you are awake, Oh Gosh," and she headed toward the door. Suddenly she turned around. "What did you say your name was?"
    The young woman said in her thin voice "I've tried to tell you I don't know my name. I don't remember my name or anything else. I don't know if I had an accident?" She could feel herself panicking.
    Nurse Ebbs stood still, a funny look on her face. "Well" she exclaimed "This changes everything" and she backs out of the door.

The young woman closed her eyes. I have to relax, she thought. I can't panic, maybe I will remember if I have time to think. At that moment the door to her room pushed open and in walked a funny little man.
    He was a short man, balding and wore thick glasses. He stood fiddling with a clipboard for a moment then cleared his throat? I... I." he stuttered. He yanked his tie and started again " Nurse — Nurse---"
    "Nurse Ebbs" the young woman said helpfully.
    "Yes, Well maybe, doesn't matter," he adjusted his glasses. "She tells me you can't remember your name."
    The young woman closed her eyes again" It would be polite if you introduced yourself first before asking me who I am."
    The little mans face turned slightly pink, he cleared his throat and said "Well I'm a doctor" he frowned" Not actually a doctor yet but will be in a year or two. Maybe." he fiddled with the chart again.
    The young woman opened her eyes "Even doctors have names. Don't they?"
    "Doctor B, that's who I am, now who are you?"
    "I don't remember who I am, or where I'm from."
    "Oh," the little man said "That's a huge problem." he pauses "The police took a picture of you, they passed it around town. No one knows you. They have you posted on the internet, been awhile and still no hits."

"Can't you give me some medicine to help me remember?" the young woman asked in a hopeful voice.
    "MEDICINE!! No, No and no. How would you pay for medicine? You don't even know your name. How are you going to pay for that," and he pointed to the orange juice. "If you don't know who you are, then you don't know your bank account."

My ban---" the young woman stops "Are you saying you refuse to treat me without a bank account?"
    "Nope, not saying that" Doctor B says rocking back on his heels. "Saying it's the POLICY. I can't do anything if it's not in the POLICY. POLICY is everything!

The young woman stares at him a moment. "Please leave, you are giving me the worse headache I've ever had, or ever remember having, ugh, I don't remember." She raised her voice "Leave, please."

She leans back onto the pillow and felt a grainy substance on her neck. Sand. She immediately sat up. There must be a shower room in a hospital she though. I need a shower badly.

After a long time in the shower room she emerged to find a teenager dressed in a pink uniform in the room. The TV was blasting and a gardening show was on. Rene's Garden Show the announcer said, featuring the Shammons life plant. She glanced at the teen who was totally enthralled with the show. On the bed she saw odd clothes neatly folded and started towards them.
    The teen came to life and said "Those are for you. They are from the charity bin. Nurse Ebbs though you might want them, if not you can leave with 1 sheet to wrap around you, but only one sheet because they check at the exit door," With that remark she saunters out.
    The young woman balls her fist, for a moment she wanted to scream. She rubs her temple trying to erase the lingering headache.
    "Who am I? Where am I, and what do I do now?" she asked the white wall. A tiny voice in her mind whispered "survive". The young woman straightened her shoulders and though of what her priorities were to survive. First, I need a name, she thought.
    A loud static sound from the TV made her jump. She looked at the TV. That's it, I have a name, my Name will be Rene Shammons, but my life will not be a plant it will be an Oak Tree.

Rene leaving hospital
    BeOm3bU.png
    Rene's first visit in town was the bank. Behind the first desk the man gave her, 'I'm too busy to help you look' and turned away. The next desk was busy with an older man stacking a lot of papers. The third desk was empty, but a well-dressed adult woman was headed toward it. The woman glanced up and smiled. "Can I help you with anything?"
    "Yes," Rene said "I would like to take out a small loan please."
    "Please be seated and let's get started. My name is Shelly," the woman said.

After fifteen minutes of questioning, Shelly shook her head. "I am very sorry Rene, but I cannot give you a loan of any kind or amount. I would be prosecuted and most likely sent to jail if I did."
    Shelly noticed tears in the young woman's eyes, and she suddenly had an idea.

Rene noticed that Shelly's face of pity turned into a face of though. Perhaps there's another type of loan Shelly could give her and she crossed her fingers for luck.
    Almost a minute when by before Shelly spoke. "Rene I've been thinking. First let me say this is my last day of work here. I have inherited a house in another part of the world, and will move there shortly. I have already sold my house here, and my packing is done. But I have one thing left to do. I also own a tiny piece of land that no one wants. It's to small for most people, but a modest house could be built on it in time."

She opened a drawer and retrieved papers. Rene was surprised when she ripped them up and tossed them into a wastebasket. She then watched as she filled out some other papers on her desk. Rene sat back patiently waiting.

Shelly finished and looked up. "Rene" she said, "The papers I destroyed was the deed to the property I mentioned. She hands her some papers and says, "I intended to donate it to the town, but now the property belongs to you. Also, before you leave, I have several large boxes on the side of my house I had intended to donate to the town center for charity. I want you to go through them, because if I remember correctly, there's camping equipment in those boxes. I am very sorry I cannot do more for you." With that she slips her 100 simoleon's, gets up and leaves the room.
    Rene leaving bank
    ZykWFcp.png
    Rene had grateful tear in her eyes as she left the building, but the tears turned into dry-eyed anger when several men exited the building behind her and gave her the thumbs down and boo's. They laughed as they swung their jackets over their shoulders and sauntered down the sidewalk.
    "Someday," she whispered, "I will own this town, every building in it, and the first I will fire is you and your buddy. This I vow."

Rene was still holding the simoleon's and glancing down at them she sees a business card laying on top. She quickly pocketed the money and read the address on the business card. She knew she should go to Shelly's house right away before the town picked up any of the boxes.

It didn't take her long to walk to the address on the card. When she arrived at Shelly's house she was astounded. The house was huge, beautiful. The property was beautifully landscaped with large flowering bushes and trees. A fountain sat in the middle of the lawn and sitting on the fountain was an old man in some kind of uniform. When he saw her, he waved her over.
    "R' Yuh Rene?" he asked.
    "Yes, Shelly said I could---"she was interrupted.
    "I know, and I got most of the stuff loaded on back of my truck ready to take to yer property. Folks call me Tom, I'm the Handyman, repairman, and all around helper, ya get my meaning?" he laughed.
    "I don't live 'round here," he continued. "I live over in the next town, travels here only when needed." He glances at her, "Ya barely lookin' old nuf to be out of High School. Listen to some advice from one who's been there 'n done that." he pauses.
    The only thing Rene could do was bob her head, yes, no, yes, this guy really likes to talk.

"Now the very first things ya should do is--"
    "Get a job!" she interrupted. "I know."
    "Job? well good luck with that! There be no jobs in this here town or any nearby towns. Evens if you just come from that Uni-versity there be no job for ya. From what I hear ya be needing simoleons, and the only way you gonna get that is doing some dirty werk." He saw her face and laughed again. "Nah! I not meanin' that. I mean you need to get yerself out and--." He pauses for a moment rubbing his chin. "Ya need to pick flowers, that'd be it, pick flowers and fruit out there in the community garden. Sell those goodies at the local market. Get yerself to the Li-brary and do some old fashion studying. And gurl, save yer coins! Don't go on shopping sprees like my gurls do." He glances at the sky.
    "I gotta be hopping, need to be home before dinner or the old lady will chew my ears off." He started to move away then turned back. "Ya mind walkin' a bit? My truck be loaded, no room to sit. Just walk down this here road, turn left onto that road, ya'll be there when you see my truck. I'll sit things up for ya, but mind ya if you take too long walk'n, I will leave, so just look for the camping stuff." He didn't wait to see if she minded the walk. She giggled as she started the walk towards home.

After one bad turn that lead her up a hill to a pond she finally found the correct street. The old man was gone, and as soon as she saw her property she cried tears of relief. She had everything she needed, and she felt more confident in her future.
    Rene Camp
    r9TN3lL.png
    The next day Rene started her dirty work by following the old mans advice. First visit, the town's community commons where she harvested as many fruits and vegetables she could carry. The town's market was delighted and by the end of the day she made over 2k simoleon's.
    Harvesting
    4UiAqK9.png
    On the third day she did her harvesting early and headed to the library. As soon as she walked in, she knew this was her future, and by the end of the day she had fallen in love. In love with writing, from a computer she found in the library's corner hidden by bookcases. As soon as she turned the computer on the screen announced. Learn to write! Adventure not in reading but in writing Adventures for others to read!
    Entering Library
    L6FFcgg.png
    I'll not post a running dialogue, or pictures of her entire progressive studies. I will say over several weeks she learned the skill of cooking, better gardening, and how to repair home items that may break with over use. Her writing was at the highest level possible, but she didn't have the nerve to start a novel of her own. After receiving a threatening letter from the hospital, she knew she had put off paying them as long as she could. After paying the 10k hospital bill, she was left with 600 simoleon's. It was the turn of the season and fruits and vegetables were not as abundant as they were earlier in the season. She squared her shoulders; she had no choice but to write a novel and hope for the best.

Her best was a hit, the size of the check astounded her. After opening a bank account outside of Sunset Valley in another city, she immediately purchased a laptop so she could write when and wherever she chose. Next on her list of have to's was a haircut and new clothes. She was still wearing the charity outfit given to her at the hospital. For a moment she wondered if perhaps her attire, hair and lack of makeup was the reason the town disliked her. Even the young children mocked her, booed her whenever she was nearby.
    It's time for a personal change first thing tomorrow she promised herself.

The visit to the Tailors was an enjoyable experience. She chose to design her own outfit on a design board rather than shopping for ready-made clothes displayed from the many racks and shelves. She entered her design, color and measurements into a machine. Within minutes she had a full outfit including shoes. She was pleased that the price of the outfit was very reasonable.
    Leaving Tailors
    Ht272kn.png
    Outside, she hesitated. She was in a section of town she had yet to visit. Her stomach rumbled, in her rush to get to the tailors she neglected her breakfast and now she was starving. She would treat herself to a ready make breakfast in a nearby restaurant she decided.

As she walked down the street she was overcome with an odd feeling, almost like Déjà vu. Yet she had never walked this street before. The feeling heightened as she came near an old dilapidated house. She stopped and closed her eyes for a moment trying to shake the feeling. Taking deep breaths she thought the lack of breakfast was the cause of her uneasiness. She started walking again but found herself instead walking up to the old house.
    Old House
    4fHuOHW.png
    Sometime during her visit to the tailors the weather had turned cloudy, tiny drops of misty rain dampened her hair. She reached up to brush her damp hair out of her face and the world dropped from beneath her feet. She felt like she was falling, a horrible feeling overcame her. Her feet moved on their own, bringing her closer to the house. Through her blurred vision she watched as the house changed, no longer an old boarded up dilapidated house, it changed into a newly painted house, with a small garden beside the main entrance door. She raised her head to view the entire house and noticed a movement at the second-story window. For a moment she thought she saw a woman standing there, looking down at her. She opened her mouth to call out to her for help and the vision collapsed.
    Through a swirling mist Rene gazed at the old house, stomach churning, still breathing hard. She was whispering over and over "I know this house, I lived here, I know this house, I lived he---" A loud roar from a passing car shocked her back into reality. She slowly backed up to the curb and sat down. Her mind went blank.

She sat there for a long time. The pain in her stomach forced her to her feet, and survival instincts set her rushing toward the restaurant.

Rene rush to the restaurant left her breathless. As she entered the parking lot, she was again overcome with dizziness. She looked around for someone that might help her and her vision blurred. The feeling of Déjà vu returned. The image in front of her changed. Not again please, her mind screamed. In the parking lot sat a cheap old car, and she thought, if I can reach that car I could lean on it for support before I collapse.
    Restaurant
    zLILb07.png
    A woman dressed in a cook's uniform emerged from the double doors of the restaurant and headed toward the old car. Rene tried to call out, but found she couldn't make a sound. The woman halted suddenly, reached into her pocket, brought out a phone and put it to her ear.
    Rene's world collapsed, the pain radiating though out her body and soul became unbearable. She felt herself sinking into blackness.

It was almost dark when Rene came back to reality. She sat up, nearly overturning a bowl of soup that sat near her. She looked around, the lot was empty. No one called the ambulance or police. No one tried to help her, except to leave a bowl of cold soup on the ground. She glanced at it and saw tiny ants dancing around the rim of the bowl. She started laughing hysterically, she couldn't stop, she watched the ants dancing and wanted to dance with them, maybe a slow dance, and she howled with laughter at the thought. In back of her mind she knew she was going insane.
    She jumped up and twirled around in a mock form of dancing. Her mind screamed at her 'You are dying of hunger and you DANCE!' Another sloppy twirl, and she felt something bump her leg. Reaching down, her hand encountered the roundness of an apple in her pocket. She sputtered choking back another bout of laughter, she always carried a piece of fruit with her. She bit into the apple, and if she could have swallowed the apple whole she would have. The last bite swallowed, she heard a voice. "Hey lady! you need a ride? TAXI here!"

Rene slept for two days and nights. Through a major storm, through a lighting strike to her tent outside and the rolling thunder. Her brain refused to allow her to wake. It didn't need reality to mend itself; it needed the peace of darkness and solitude. Busy as tiny bee's her synapses jumped from one section of her brain to another, repair, repair, until finally the bustle of sparks slowed down and dissipated. The normal sparks of activity in her brain lead her into dreams. Dreams of another life, of a reality she only saw through a haze. Dreams know of the confusion upon awakening, and so the dreams magnified and manifested scenes, pushing through barriers only the soul could block hoping belief would remain in her conscious.

• Options
    Several months later, Rene's still in denial. She wrote novel after novel. All either bestsellers or hits. Her bank account rose with her rewards. She invested in the business around town. Some of them she became full owner. Looking in the mirror, she sees a thin young woman, still without a haircut. She shrugged her shoulders. She could not care less.

It was not until near spooky day that she felt any emotions at all. It was a rare occasion when she ventured out, but today she needed a few things from the market. Near the market she spied decoration around the park and on the houses near town. One in particular interested her. A pumpkin carved into the face of a clown. She chuckled and then laughed. It had been months since she'd laughed. She felt a sensation of release in her body.

That night while eating a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, she smiled to herself, remembering the clown face. She wondered what it would be like to have a home and decorate it with pumpkin clowns. She loved her little trailer, but having a real home! It's something she always wanted. Quickly she set up her laptop, signed onto her bank account and almost choked on her sandwich. She had over 2M simoleon's. She signed onto the Builder's Union website and set up an appointment to meet with their building executive. Pulling pencil and paper from a drawer she set about designing her new home.

Several days later, trucks pulled into Sunset Valley. Citizens stood gawking, talking to each other, and gesturing. Rene directed the worker to the plot of land she wanted her house built on. The last few days had found her busy. She'd purchased every business in town, traveled to the next town and had her hair done. And the most important event, personally firing the entire banking staff and happily giving the thumbs down to the two jerks, as she kicked them out of her building. Yes, she was happy.

Two Weeks later, the entire house was finished and ready to move in.
    New house, new outfit, new hairstyle
    CJZ2Z16.png
    Foyer, sofa,t.v., stairs up to study
    QmcSgFb.png
    Living Room, fireplace, sofa, stereo, after holidays: pool table, piano. Stairs up to balcony and study
    ijaKg86.png
    To the left of the living room-Indoor pool, laundry room, 1/2 bath, stairs up to empty room
    I0spKNM.png
    To the right of the living room--Open kitchen, bar, dining room, fireplace and movie theater. Stairs up to children's rooms
    tRStKt9.png
    Children's room, Nursery, 3 bedrooms play area
    uAw4J6I.png
    Balcony, view of living room below, stairs continue up to Master Bedroom
    7JilSpv.png
    Study
    WETfxGc.png
    Master Bedroom Suite
    ap7w40F.png
    Sauna room
    ceuCAUt.png
    Entrance to Master Bath
    qGZkdrE.png
    Master Bath, hot tub, lounge, bathtub
    pvxUnC9.png
    To the right of the Master Bed Room Suite, Gym
    fwg4Y19.png
    To the left of Gym, Open Music Room and Art Room
    27jo8DD.png
    Art room
    bhVLLXx.png
    Outside Garage, elevator down to Skills Room
    oFTMhLW.png
    Skills Room, contains everything needed for all skills
    PhCUt7K.png
    Back of property view, Swimming Pool, Children's playground, Cabana, Grotto, behind waterfall
    aEYNwJe.png
    Cabana, under the rocks, Grill, Pizza Oven, Fridge, Dishwasher, Dinning table
    U1myVEx.png
    Grotto, swim under the waterfall, or pass through from Cabana. Includes Bar, Stereo, Dance floor, Karaoke
    YrHbqbi.png
    MHC300m.png
    Steam Room-Hot Tub-To the left of the dance floor. Includes all-in-one
    7WLwSbo.png
    End of house pictures.

Rene arouse early, today was the day. She dressed quickly and ran to her car.
    At the graveyard she hesitated, then forced herself to move forward. The air was crisp, but the sun warmed her back as she made her way toward the back of the cemetery.
    Nearing the last row she stumbled over a small gravestone. Glancing down she read the name Jamie Jolina. She inspected the stones to the right and left of Jolina's. Alvi, and Alvi descendants. Jolina had no descendants. Rene smiled and continued to the back row.
    She spied the gave right away. Old plastic flowers still clung to some vines covering most of the stone. She stood there for a long time just staring and then her eyes drifted to the next one. A small cry escaped her lips, and a tear formed on her cheek.
    Marcy, My little Angel, beloved daughter of Shaula.
    Rene cried, flashes of memories bringing tears and joy to her heart. She kissed her finger, touched the stone and moved on to the next one.
    Karlie Bunch, Beloved Wife and Mother. This time Rene tear drops traced a muddy path down the headstone. With trembling figures she tried to wipe it away. "You were my anchor, beloved daughter." she whispered.
    The stone beside Karlie's belonged to Karlie's husband Ethan Bunch, and the last three, her grandchildren. There were no other descendants.

Rene legs were shaking, she leaned back against the mausoleum, and let the memories one by one wash over her. It was a cleansing action. An ending that was really the beginning. When she came to the end of her memories, she felt a joy swell up inside her, for there is nothing more precious than life and she was given a second chance.
    She stepped into the sunlight, and looked out toward the ocean. Drawing in a deep breath she raised her arms out and above her, pulling all that life had to offer into her heart.
    The End
    QKLmKe0.png

Most readers will find this story sad. Or mushy. I don't find it so. I tried to leave a feeling that life is not over when you hit the first bump, in fact its just the opposite. I did as I promised. I gave Shaula the life she deserved by teaching her the most precious thing in life, life itself!
  • Options

Nice, 29 views, not one comment!
    Happy Holiday to all Simmers out there!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Great pics. Nice story telling. I love her sense of style and enjoy looking at all the cc i don't put in my game.

Happy holidays to you! I hope your Christmas and New Years are special moments enjoyed with loved ones.
  • Options

@ciane Thank you. Happy holidays to you.
    I have the Sims 3 game installed twice on my computer. One game contains no cc's at all, the other game has a lot, due to the era legacies I play.
    I find it hard to play, Medieval, Elizabethan or Romantic era's without cc's.