January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

Sims 2 aging the neighbourhood.

I remember there was an option to age up the townie friends of your sims when you aged up an active sim, what expansion did this come with, and how do I get it to work as I’m no longer getting the option. Thanks.

—T

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,225 Member
    FreeTime.

Do you play with any mods?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 29,487 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I remember there was an option to age up the townie friends of your sims when you aged up an active sim, what expansion did this come with, and how do I get it to work as I’m no longer getting the option. Thanks.

—T

See if any of this conversation makes any sense to you. Possible mod or hack conflict.

http://modthesims.info/t/334233
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

TS4 without Terrian Tools is like Windows 8 or 10 without the Start Menu.

• Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,171 Member
    To7m wrote: »

—T

I think any time your sim has a birthday you get that option. However I feel like the system is flawed because it's always giving me Sims that aren't friends as well as some who are or a very limited amount who are friends. Plus you can only age up 3 friends per birthday so that kind of stinks as well.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits, gerbits, vo gerbits!!!" B)