Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Three Cheers for Rflong's new world Elysium!

CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
I can't say enough about Rflong's new world, it's wonderful, nice and flat with plenty of huge lots, the set up is great and it made great use of most of the store venues I can never squish into SV (where I pretty much always play). I'm very very impressed by this world and plan on playing here a lot.

45686300184_9e785bdf22_c.jpg

Some random shots:

31469969167_e8f122b9e5_c.jpg

31469968187_60f4361672_c.jpg

46409474551_69c6881d9a_c.jpg

46409474061_d310741155_c.jpg

46409472621_187ae5f27a_c.jpg

45496999725_c16b6560d6_c.jpg

Love the elements from SV!

46409473691_e422d4eb4f_c.jpg

and Appaloosa....

45497000865_ff4b933d53_c.jpg

and ITF..

46409473171_b3ff1ef13b_c.jpg

But the very best part for me was the Greenhouse which had disappeared from my store purchases around two years ago shortly after I bought it, I could never get it to download or work after the first time I put it in a save, not for lack of trying! It now not only shows up but works, I threw it right into my library to lock it in. :smiley:

45496999005_e9f3f87095_c.jpg

45496998295_2cbccc2728_c.jpg

45496997445_cf313e2b26_c.jpg

45496994725_d7d4105878_c.jpg

I highly recommend you check out this world, it's fabulous.. :smiley:

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2018
    Looks beautiful, I love their worlds.

and to 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Yeah no thank you.I'm not a fan of yours, so why would I even go to your site to read your reviews.
    I think I'll pass and go to people I actually have respect for.I only happen to see your comment when my name came up in a search for an old thread.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    @Rflong7 has done an amazing job with this world. The screenshots you post it look very nice. I'm impressed with anyone who can use CAW to create something decent because it is probably the most frustrating program I have every used haha
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Looks awesome. Will have to give that a try myself :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Awesome! Thank you so much. It's a very Cool feeling to see something like this. :blush:
    I'm so glad you like it and even more happy it helped get the lot to work. I would never have thought to try that. :cookie:
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Impressive! I love the kitty pond!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Such a sweet shout out @Charlottesmom <3

So @Rflong7 Do I have to own the store and all EPs to enjoy the full benefits of this world? ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2018
    Rflong7 is pretty awesome... For a girl :grimace: seriously though very talented. <3

@Charlottesmom But nobody is going to comment on your gorgeous screenies and Your simself harvesting tomatoes amidst the ambient glow of the flame fruit light in the greenhouse.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @emorrill :mrgreen:

No, not the whole Store. This world was a request for most of the Venues. All the ones shown but no Store worlds or other Sets.
    It does have All Eps and I had all the Stuff packs installed but there's only a few, maybe 2, Stuff pack which came with lots. I didn't build most of the lots. They're EA lots because @HikariTenshihime couldn't build and liked the lots. :blush:

@CravenLestat Lol! You can think of me as a Simmer, if it helps. ;):sunglasses:
  • ZodiacCoffeeZodiacCoffee Posts: 9 New Member
    @Rflong7 Thanks for making this.

I have to say that this looks great. I can not wait to play in a awesome looking new world.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited December 2018
    That world is amazing looking! I will have to add it to my game!
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Oooooh... so going to download this! <3
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I played with it again yesterday, loving adding all my story families, it’s the a prefect world and I seriously thank Rflong for creating it! :smiley:
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Lots and lots of praise for this world, but nobody thought to post the link to download it? LOL

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9267438

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Lots and lots of praise for this world, but nobody thought to post the link to download it? LOL

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9267438

@KevinL5275 , Thanks for that Kevin! :smiley:
  • HikariTenshihimeHikariTenshihime Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2018
    Oooh, I'm happy that people are enjoying the world I requested. c:

@Rflong7 Maybe I can build lots and send you the world file for you to update when I have a good enough PC so that it doesn't lag every minuıte. :joy:

I'm told I'm an amazing builder when the game doesn't fight me by lagging hardcore. :joy:
    Sims 3 & 4 sim creator and lot builder.
    I love my sims and my lots equally. :heart:

@Rflong7 Maybe I can build lots and send you the world file for you to update when I have a good enough PC so that it doesn't lag every minuıte. :joy:

I'm told I'm an amazing builder when the game doesn't fight me by lagging hardcore. :joy:

Hi :)

I'll give you (and anyone who wants them) the CAW files to add your lots. The empty lots are what you asked for in the world because you didn't want to build. :cookie:
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Hi :)

I'll give you (and anyone who wants them) the CAW files to add your lots. The empty lots are what you asked for in the world because you didn't want to build. :cookie:

What do you mean give me the files? Isn't it enough to have the world? o-o
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I wasn't planning on downloading this one because it is a flat world but I did after seeing this thread. Must say I adore it, it feels like an island.

sBOptWi.jpg

7tNK34j.jpg
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    Wow another amazing creation by Rflong7, awesome.
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I wasn't planning on downloading this one because it is a flat world but I did after seeing this thread. Must say I adore it, it feels like an island.

That was the intention. :P
    I wanted to have a flat world so I could have lots of building space, and I'd rather have trees than mountains.
    And it feels like an island because it is one. :P
    I thought an island would be the most fitting for having all the packs.
    Well, maybe a peninsula or archipelago would do too, but island seemed like a better idea.