Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited April 2022
    @83bienchen, Even with the update, perishables in the refrigerator spoil at the same rate as they would outside of the refrigerator if I have the mod installed. This is with 0 other mods.

I did some testing and the issue happens even if I make a mod that has a perfect duplicate of the tuning file which you are adjusting. i.e. a mod with that tuning file even with no changes to the file from the EA/Maxis tuning causes the refrigerator issues. Crazy, but true.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    This is indeed the first time I know of that it seems not to be possible to extract a tuning file. Very weird indeed. I did not encounter any food spoiling, but I haven't played for long today as I was busy with family matters.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    @83bienchen, You're probably already aware of this, but it looks like LittleMsSam (or someone assisting her) has cracked the nut and figured out how to make adjustments to the tuning file without breaking refrigerators. https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/tagged/updates

What she did was add additional lines in the Gameplay_Modifiers section to put all of the freshness modifiers within tags for <L n="Modifier_Mapping">. I've tested her update in my game and it's working.
    The updated version of bookcaseandstorageboxdontshareinventory is online under the same link as before:
    https://www.simfileshare.net/filedetails/3071854/

@Stormkeep: I wasn't aware of that, but after installing yesterday's update, I was able to update the mods without problems the same way I usually do it.
    I was busy though and couldn't upload sooner as my host can no longer take care of my mods at all and I'm trying to find a solution.
    Anyhow, many thanks for coming here to share a solution for the mod issue.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    Ahh, I didn't even think of yesterday's update. I gather that it made those modifier_Mapping adjustments that were needed in the tuning file?

Good to know it's all fixed.
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello again bienchen ☺️ I hope you're doing well! I'd like to check with you if your mods are still compatible with the april 1 patch? Thanks ❤️
    @Stormkeep: Exactly, for some reason, Sims4Studio did not pull the latest version of the original tuning file before when it extracted the file, but after yesterday's update, it did. Now that I think of it, I believe it's not even the first time such a thing happend, but it is (luckily) rare.

@e1z1L: While I am currently working on an update, that will not fix any issues that you'd notice during gameplay - just enhancements and minor tweaks.
    Here comes the small update for the last two patches:
    https://www.simfileshare.net/download/3072903/

bookcaseandstoragechestdontshareinventory
    calloffweddingtweak
    catanddogsanity
    lesscelebreact
    lessspousalkissfailure
    paireddancingtweak
    sitatweddings
    socializationsaddsentimenttweak
    walkaislegoalfix
    WeddingGPSocialstweak
    weddingpartyoutfitfix (please be aware that your wedding guest will show up in their regular formal wear and ignore EAs specifications if you install the weddingparty module)

• LadyEveLadyEve Posts: 38 Member
    Hello from Austria, @83bienchen

Well, first of all I hope you feel fine and healthy.

I have a question regarding your new mod "norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup" please. Does this mod replace your old mod "lessrandomhatsandaccessories"?

And what's about your mod "situationoutfitsbegone"? Can I use the new mod "norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup" together with the "situationoutfitsbegone"?

I'm a little bit confused, sorry ;) Thanks in advance for your answer and help and lovely regards

Eve
    LadyEve wrote: »
    I have a question regarding your new mod "norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup" please. Does this mod replace your old mod "lessrandomhatsandaccessories"?
    Yes.
    LadyEve wrote: »
    And what's about your mod "situationoutfitsbegone"? Can I use the new mod "norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup" together with the "situationoutfitsbegone"?
    Yes.

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all my mods can be combined with each other without issues.

• GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Is "sit at weddings_weddingGP" a replacement for the regular "sit at weddings" if you have MWS, or should these both be in there?
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    They are entirely different, @GirafHuntr. The regular sitatweddings only tweaks Base Game weddings, so if you have the Wedding GP, you'd only need to install it if you use a mod that makes the Base Game weddings available on the side.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    They are entirely different, @GirafHuntr. The regular sitatweddings only tweaks Base Game weddings, so if you have the Wedding GP, you'd only need to install it if you use a mod that makes the Base Game weddings available on the side.

Great, thank you!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • MysterieChickMysterieChick Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, are you going to do an update for the trait and whim overhaul mods? They don't work in my game
    None of these need an update. There have neither traits now whims been added with the latest pack. If they don't work in your game, you're doing something wrong. What exactly are the issues you are having?
    I keep getting the 140 645fba83 23d9ecb2 error but only when I have the your whims and traits mods installed. I've just realised it may be that I need to remove the folders/packages that I don't have installed such as Spa Day etc. I'll report back and see if that fixes it
    I still get the error but the game is playable. All of my other mods seem to work so it's not that big of a deal I guess :smile:
    Did you clear your cache after removing the parts of the mod that deal with packs you do not have installed and still get the error despite not having any conflicting mods installed? If this should be the case, please tell me.

It might be due to using activitypreferencestweak without having alle the packs that came with preferences installed. I could split that mod up as well, but I tend to avoid splitting up mods because if affects loading times to split a mod up into separate modules so I only do it if it is indeed required. In the case of that, it normally should not be required as the game will not access the traits unlike they are actually assigned to a Sim.
  • BabuchasBabuchas Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! Thank you for keeping working in your mods, i could not play without most of them :). I have noticed something odd with the Tweak for the "friends" lifestyle, with the "close-knit lifestyle". My sim has only 3 good friends, no other friends or good friends, none of them are in the same household. Still, he gets from time to time the tense moodlet from "friend balance slipping". Even in the vanilla game he should not get it with only 3 friends, and as far as i understand your mod makes it so you can get up to 4 friends, and only good friends count towards that number. So it seems something is wrong or i have not understand properly how it works.
    Thank you :)
    The number of friends are only one factor of that lifestyle. The imbalanced friendship buff is the first sign that your Sim has done Something that might make them loose their lifestyle. Close knit Sims don't like making new friend or being around to many Sims. They can get the tense moodlet from that. Moreover, some traits can make your Sim struggle more to keep that lifestyle (e.g. outgoing). These Sims are always slightly shifting towards Lösung that lifestyle.
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    hello bienchen ☺️ I hope all is well with you. I just updated my game to patch 1.86 today. I'd like to check with you if your mod "neighborhoodstories" is still compatible to the latest patch?

Thanks ❤️
    The latest update is compatible and can be found here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&amp;target=http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3068973/

My host is no longer able to take care of my mods so I'm posting all updates here until I hopefully find a solution.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    The latest update is compatible and can be found here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&amp;target=http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3068973/

My host is no longer able to take care of my mods so I'm posting all updates here until I hopefully find a solution.

Thank you! :)
  • TKone84TKone84 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Bienchen, first of all thanks for all your effort you put into your mods. They really help a lot to decrease some annoyance :-)

Kinda want to make a "bug report" for your "sims4me_norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup" mod.
    After several trial & error sessions I can for sure say that it just occurs if I put in above package and I have checked it with solely this package and no other mods.
    The muscle and fat sliders in CAS break and don't work anymore. If I change them and click on an outfit the sim is looking hilarious. Had some good laugh. Just want to inform in case others might have a similar issue.
  • EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    where is a cheat for posses in CAS like many better cooler posses in this game I have every ep etc..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top