Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Romantic Interactions

I find it strange that teens have more romantic interactions than young adults onwards. There's "Kiss Neck" plus kissing is more motivated. You'd think that married couples would have more interactions.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I find it strange that teens have more romantic interactions than young adults onwards. There's "Kiss Neck" plus kissing is more motivated. You'd think that married couples would have more interactions.

Yup I mean I miss the Sims 2 when they cuddled in bed together when they slept. Especially the make out option including the bed and couch now you can't even relax on the bed. Wtplum happened? Is my question.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    How about couples dancing together with their arms wrapped around each other? Or young adults onwards being able to kiss each other's necks?

Also, lately I find it weird when couples that have a high romance bar, one of them asks the other to see their sleepwear and it becomes an awkward moment as if they'd just asked a question they shouldn't have.
    2quwd7.gif

• ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Always remember that sims was initially designed for a young audience. For everything else there are mods.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Yup I mean I miss the Sims 2 when they cuddled in bed together when they slept. Especially the make out option including the bed and couch now you can't even relax on the bed. Wtplum happened? Is my question.

Those were the good ole days. Wish sims 4 romance interactions were a bit more mature, but not too nsfw
    Oh hamburgers!
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Yea it's super lame. Romantic interactions may be different from what you're thinking @Zasz (theres nothing mature about slow dance, cuddle while sleeping, and skating together) These existed in Sims 2.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    Always remember that sims was initially designed for a young audience. For everything else there are mods.

The rating of T is for young audiences?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TS4 needs a Hot Date pack.

I want dates that have actual meanings instead of the crappy event/goal system. And I'd like romance interactions to work differently, I wish there was a better build up to them as the sim's romantic relationship goes up. I wish sims could cuddle, make out and kiss while lounging in beds, I wish they could slow dance, cuddle under the stars, etc. I wish they had turn ons and turn offs too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Games with this rating contain content which the ESRB believes is generally suitable for teenagers (age 13 and up) and older; they can contain content such as moderate amounts of violence (including small amounts of blood), mild to moderate use of language or suggestive themes, sexual content, and crude humor.
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I find it so weird that my sims can't cuddle in bed. It feels cold.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member

Games with this rating contain content which the ESRB believes is generally suitable for teenagers (age 13 and up) and older; they can contain content such as moderate amounts of violence (including small amounts of blood), mild to moderate use of language or suggestive themes, sexual content, and crude humor.

I think she was saying this to let you know that the rating of T is NOT a young audience. She understands what T rating means.
    The average lifespan of a human is 80 years these days. If 13 doesnt qualify as a young audience then I dont know what does.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2018
    I would love it if adults had the kiss neck (like the teens did) and the cuddling and other cute romantic interactions from the past. (I do still miss vampires biting neck thing. Romantic vampires! *sighs*)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    More romantic interactions would be very welcome! Especially compared to TS2 and TS3, there have been more. Slow dancing is one of them
    a256aFi.gif
  • Chaela1337Chaela1337 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have a lesbian couple. Wanting a baby - can there be an option to be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 donor without the other one getting annoyed about cheating.
  • xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    TS2 had some great romantic interactions, I feel it's a lot more stripped back and toned down in TS4. I don't mind it so much, though more interactions would be nice because that stuff is adorable to me, but I must admit the fact my sims don't cuddle in bed, even if it's just when they're in the 'starting to wake up phase' (which I think was TS3?), makes me sad. I thought that was so cute. :(
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Chaela1337 wrote: »
    I have a lesbian couple. Wanting a baby - can there be an option to be a plum donor without the other one getting annoyed about cheating.

@Chaela1337 you can change the pregancy options in CAS so they can biologically have a child that way and then change it back
    6adMCGP.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    How about couples dancing together with their arms wrapped around each other? Or young adults onwards being able to kiss each other's necks?

Also, lately I find it weird when couples that have a high romance bar, one of them asks the other to see their sleepwear and it becomes an awkward moment as if they'd just asked a question they shouldn't have.

Yes kiss neck needs to come to young adults as well as adults as well.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Yeah but mods can break your game especially when patches come out.
  • chantera89chantera89 Posts: 359 Member
    For a bit of balance I would also like interactions for the hardships relationships go through.

Give silent treatment, when one sims tries to talk to the other the sims both lose a bit of their relationship.

Make up woohoo

Apology dinners

Send flowers; for various occasions: sims can decline or accept.

Block sims from calling/sending texts.

How about group dates? Double dates?

Speed dating

Couples game night?

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I believe what ever would come for adults will only amplify Teen interactions, which I'm not against.
    I agree more cuddling, I'm a fan of the cuddles.
    Pool Make out. Bed Make out. Chair/Sofa make out, grabbed by the collar, and shoved up against the door/Wall make out.
    The Sims 4 can be educational in that sense.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Like the cake dancers and vibrating beds in Sims 1? we don't even get anything close to that now.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    > @chantera89 said:
    > For a bit of balance I would also like interactions for the hardships relationships go through.
    >
    > Give silent treatment, when one sims tries to talk to the other the sims both lose a bit of their relationship.
    >
    > Make up woohoo
    >
    > Apology dinners
    >
    > Send flowers; for various occasions: sims can decline or accept.
    >
    > Block sims from calling/sending texts.
    >
    > How about group dates? Double dates?
    >
    > Speed dating
    >
    > Couples game night?

Great ideas! I also miss unrequited love, which is something that i LOVED in TS2. I wish we could have better reactions to cheating in TS4, because at the moment it feels rather cold and unrealistic.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    as a player I do not see the need for new romance interaction since I mostly prefer to keep my sims singles I can easly see sims living tighter without the need for sims to be married to raise a family at least in my game play as a player I think they should focus more on fixing current glitches in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Bring back slow dance, kiss/woohoo,hug on the bed, slobbery kiss, kiss on the arm and touch the buttocks! We need a romantic GP.
    Lu4ERme.gif