Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Options that should be availble with what we already have (Dr Office, Hair Salon, Etc)

There are some carrer/ build options that we still don't have, that are frankly ludicrous not to have.

These are the ones I've been thinking about.
  • Get to Work type options
  • Doctor's offices for being a family practitioner, or maybe an obgyn. Options. You shouldn't have to go to the hospital for everything. (Plus we can have vets now, why are humans stuck at the hospital?)
  • Scientist labs. I want the option to build my own. To own and run one. Or to have a home lab that is more involved.
  • Police Stations that actually work
  • Also bring back firefighters
  • Cafes that function like a cafe, not a retail store.
  • Get famous options:
  • Hair Salon
  • Music Producer studio with peole who work for you etc
  • Other Stuff:
  • More open worlds
  • Household staff. As in, a permanent live-in maid, a head butler position, a live-in nanny. We have the rich already, and just got the famous. Let's make it real.
  • And also allow these jobs to be available for our playable sims. Maybe you're a broke 25 year old who gets a job as a live-in nanny and falls for the single dad. Maybe you're a teen/young adult with a part-time babysitting gig.
  • Maybe your family has served the Landgrabs as their household staff for years. You grow up in the staff quarters, go to the same private school bc it's more convient for the landgrabs to have you around their kids. But you want to become a famous musician, leave behind servitude, and buy your family a mansion of their own.
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush: